Pages:
Author

Topic: ......C...... - page 24. (Read 118461 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
December 05, 2017, 02:28:14 PM
This is the strangest thing that I saw this evening.
Curiosity is killing me.
Anyways, I am going to join the bounty. And like someone said, I am going to wait and C.
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
December 05, 2017, 01:57:48 PM
"15 Bitcoins will be shared, 8 Bitcoins on first 15 days, 7 Bitcoins on last 15 days"
Your bounty is very generous, and the bounty thread is 45 pages already.
I will keep a close eye on how it will go.

Not close eye…WIDE OPEN!

"15 Bitcoins will be shared, 8 Bitcoins on first 15 days, 7 Bitcoins on last 15 days"

it will turn into scam. it's so sad how easy to make bitcointalk users fool.

Hmmm ok! and when we proof we are real? Are you will grow up as a man and issue an apology? Or let’s spice it by make you run naked around the block?

Since you are bounty manager..You need to come up with very original Dare/Bet

Hey JAMAL How is that buying 100 accounts signature scam going on with you?
But listen, let's keep it professional ... You will issue an official apology?

need more information..or i would not invest!

Dude, we have all the information you need! Your return are stated, the project name is there, the team is MENTIONED! What else missing? Oh yeah the classic scam information which trick people to invest Like Whitepaper( Which you dont read) Or the fake social media presents?…We will pass that...

Where is the website?

Do you know? We don’t…OMG SOMEONE TOOK OUR WEBSITE TO THEIR HOMEPAGE!

only the greedy hunters will being fooled here. So sad for them that they only wasting their time. joining campaign like this with an obvious malice.

Again, when we turn to be as legit as Ether & Bitcoin, what is the Dare/Bet?
Come up with something original, because Jamal will issue an official apology! Or we will make him run naked around the block!
You?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

only the greedy hunters will being fooled here. So sad for them that they only wasting their time. joining campaign like this with an obvious malice.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
December 05, 2017, 12:07:17 PM
Where is the website?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 11:35:11 AM
need more information..or i would not invest!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 11:30:33 AM
what do i need to do here? newbie here just joined....do i have to reply related post to topics??
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
December 05, 2017, 10:45:47 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 05, 2017, 10:21:55 AM
December 05, 2017, 09:42:27 AM

Dude..We are here to build & promote unorthodox project! You want to make a joke? You make it right! Let's laugh about it not YOU!
See our Joke: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25545982

Come up with something ORIGINAL!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 06:21:11 AM
Hopefull for this project! I am joined with this projects bounty campaign. I hope project c running successfully.
December 05, 2017, 04:33:46 AM
why did i decide to join C?
hmm this is very unique..

so, what next??
i dont know  Grin Grin i just follow my instincts...

C will be C, and C will continue to be a mystery until the time comes...
I hope my decision to join C, is right!..

Just wait and C!!!

Thank you Smiley

I am still confused,
what's all this about?
what is missing?
who has this idea?
I feel this is funny, but where is the funny?
is this really about money, where is the money?
where is this money going? what for?
Where is the project?

I think you mispelled "give us your money" as "invest".  There are thousands of coins that exist now.  Your entire ANN is bereft of any substance and reeks of a scamcoin.  Literally an ICO for nothing.  Is this what the peak crypto bubble really looks like?  Come on.  The space deserves more effort and a more significant product than this.  

No, its “ Shut up and take my money”, but let us walk you with 2-3 statements:
1- Since the birth of Bitcoin everything was called a scam! Please be original.
2- Since the birth of Ether & ICOs every one followed same “Cliché” Yet YOU, & majority here couldn’t tell the scam, from what is real and participate in promoting a scam without knowing about it,most over “raised” turned to be?
3- In 5 days we did as promotion within the hardcore Crypto community what 99.8% Didn’t do, and will not do! So here is your solid argument to Shhh and bring your $5.

I am still confused,
what's all this about?
what is missing?
who has this idea?
Where is the project?

Thank you Smiley

It's only an announcements....with...
no whitepaper
no roadmap
no website
no social media channels
no detail coin/token name ( just 1 alphabet "C" )
no team to be revealed yet
no detail project

but just in 4 days.... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912 have 43 pages and still more to come.
the funny thing is that most of them kept asking to each other about the project, but null answer.

who is the craziest..then..!!!  Huh Shocked Roll Eyes

Man we shared too much already, you have all C to know about! Whole C.

Activity: 109
December 05, 2017, 04:12:50 AM
It's only an announcements....with...
no whitepaper
no roadmap
no website
no social media channels
no detail coin/token name ( just 1 alphabet "C" )
no team to be revealed yet
no detail project

but just in 4 days.... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912 have 43 pages and still more to come.
the funny thing is that most of them kept asking to each other about the project, but null answer.

who is the craziest..then..!!!  Huh Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
December 05, 2017, 02:59:14 AM
still don't get the picture about the "C" project until now...and makes me even wondering until the devs finally revealed the project on Jan 31st 2018, but that is way too long...could you at least give me a daily clue bit by bit...thanks
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
December 05, 2017, 12:46:10 AM
I am still confused,
what's all this about?
what is missing?
who has this idea?
Where is the project?
Activity: 116
December 04, 2017, 11:51:23 PM
I think you mispelled "give us your money" as "invest".  There are thousands of coins that exist now.  Your entire ANN is bereft of any substance and reeks of a scamcoin.  Literally an ICO for nothing.  Is this what the peak crypto bubble really looks like?  Come on.  The space deserves more effort and a more significant product than this. 
December 04, 2017, 11:31:45 PM
i want to join your team but as an active member i have to be paid via free tokens.
as we say in business nothing is free..win win

We don’t understand what you wrote, there is nothing for free, and please don’t use the word Token, this is bigger than Ethereum.

You'll have to forgive me, but my historical homeland in the early 90s of the last century was such a "pyramid" - "MMM". So your project is what it looks like, you pay good money but no one knows what is the project. Well if I'm wrong! In General, such feed material can and will attract attention. 50/50

How old are you? So this remind you of MMM? But it isn’t reminding you of Bitcoin? 🙃🙃🙃
You are very strange man.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 04, 2017, 05:07:21 PM
You'll have to forgive me, but my historical homeland in the early 90s of the last century was such a "pyramid" - "MMM". So your project is what it looks like, you pay good money but no one knows what is the project. Well if I'm wrong! In General, such feed material can and will attract attention. 50/50
Activity: 87
December 04, 2017, 05:07:07 PM
i want to join your team but as an active member i have to be paid via free tokens.
as we say in business nothing is free..win win
December 04, 2017, 04:09:11 PM
This project is a social experiment? It's funny at least, good luck with your project dev Grin
No, this is as real as its 15 Bitcoins bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912

It's not about how many Bitcoin, you say you will pay out, it's your project has no info at all. It's quiet funny. No info but there's a bounty. How then do content bounty hunters develop their contents. At least give some info about what your project tend to do. Not just 15Btc bounty campaign.

This is how you separate unique content from the trash fake content, that managed to put many "ICO"S on spot light, and many great " ICO"S didn't make it!

Smart bounty hunters will develop a story from their experience, based on what they have already and it is a lot.

That's why we are paying them in BTC ,not a " promise" of a coin/token value...So they can benefit right away!

We trust our C, but WE (YOU) should respect other people hard work they are delivering.

Moving funds: This has to do with reserve the value, and pushing the project to the max. We are not here to keep looking at wallets value increase, while come short of delivering the project!
 Do you want us to mention how many "ICO"S did this? With your hard working money? Because they figured why working let money double!!!

RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU FROM YOUR Project C.
People should develop content from thin air? Or is this some crypto experience sentiment token or what exactly?

You write from what you have! You record what you see! Once you sit down and think about it, you will find the words coming out, you don't have to be classic writer sit and promote. Everyone is bored with these copycat same ICO promotions, and last thing we want from you to do the same.

Go head write or record about the idea that a group of people are launching something unorthodox ..Tell everyone that.

We are not sentiment token! WE ARE NOT A TOKEN! we said we are bigger than Ether but Smaller than Bitcoin.

i dont qualify for the bounty campaign, so the only way is to send you money...do you really need the moneyt or we need a community?
i am ready to go ALL IN here with my 0.23 ether, if we drink coffee on moon! Wink what you say, dev?

Why you are not qualified? Who said that? Everyone is welcome to join, we said Newbies are welcomed!

You are most welcome to invest too, you will come here on Jan 31st 2018 and capital the word: HOLLY GOD WE MADE IT…WE ARE THE GODS OF CRYPTO

i dont qualify for the bounty campaign, so the only way is to send you money...do you really need the moneyt or we need a community?
i am ready to go ALL IN here with my 0.23 ether, if we drink coffee on moon! Wink what you say, dev?
I would love to share that tea with you if you wouldn't mind.

Most of us here take it Black, you bring your own coffee, and that one who like Tea.. Green or Black?
See you around then. Let me buy my coffee and wait

Man you ruined it for us, you said Tea! Now Coffee..Which one? If all of us Coffee fans then just come, coffee on us Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: