Pages:
Author

Topic: ### C-Note - 4 Years Old and Still Alive!!! ### - page 11. (Read 77424 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 253
Whatever happened to ex_mac and IPOOL? seemed his pool was doing good.....

Dev pool looks good  Smiley

Looks like his whole site is down... its not personal!!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Whatever happened to ex_mac and IPOOL? seemed his pool was doing good.....

Dev pool looks good  Smiley
legendary
Been waiting for almost 4 years to see C-Note trade again.

Thank you Nova Exchange!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Awesome work everyone.  Congrats ./fasbit!
legendary
fasbit,

Hey congrats on the Nova voting  Wink That went pretty good.

Hope to see it listed soon!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Thanks
Activity: 136
hi, i need aktiv addnodes pls.
1) We are currently in top spot on Nova-Exchange... Drag in some votes!!
2) Crashed my server, pool was out for 24hrs... all is back up now... throw me some hash!

Activity: 686
Hi DEV. Bounty for vote?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hey everyone, ./fasbit is moving offices and his p2pool is down.  You can temporarily point your miners to my p2pool.

No sign up required.
Pays out each block solved.  No pool wallet.
Point Quark Miner to:  stratum+tcp://136.61.176.231:54094 -u YOURCNOTEADDRESS -p ANYPASSWORD
View Pool Results: http://136.61.176.231:54094
Payouts sent directly to your C-Note address.
Dev, I have question: how you plane do that c-note will be popular?

Have you any plan?

The main issue is this:  What Can someone do with a coin?
If there are things you can do or buy with the coin, it will be more popular.

Gambling is fairly common, but bitcoin is the MOST popular because there are more things to do with it.

I was thinking to build an exchange where you could trade CNOTES for other electronic things, like gift cards, airline frequent flyer points... etc.

Have you any plan?

I have thought of many ideas... please feel free to post your ideas....
legendary
Wallet does not open on windows 10!
Reinstalled several times - no result. Only debug screen (console etc) is accessible from the tray. Help please!

Make sure you have the right bitness.  If you have 32 bit vs 64 bit.  I tested wallet on windows 10 with no problems...
Can you post a few details?  We can help you out.

I have 64 bit OS and the wallet ran well until today - the icon stays on the taskbar but the window does not open. Tried to make clean installation, but the result is the same.
Fortunately I've installed it on another computer with the existing wallet.dat and all is OK.
I also installed C-Note on windows 10 (3 days ago) but everything synced as it should. Not sure why yours did not sync up....

Everyone keep voting!  Smiley
Activity: 189
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

Have you any plan?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Reinstalled several times - no result. Only debug screen (console etc) is accessible from the tray. Help please!

Make sure you have the right bitness.  If you have 32 bit vs 64 bit.  I tested wallet on windows 10 with no problems...
Can you post a few details?  We can help you out.

I have 64 bit OS and the wallet ran well until today - the icon stays on the taskbar but the window does not open. Tried to make clean installation, but the result is the same.
Fortunately I've installed it on another computer with the existing wallet.dat and all is OK.

Ok great!.. Be sure to go to novexchange and give us a vote....

I'm voting on Novaexchange everyday! And mining sometimes ... Smiley

Make sure you have the right bitness.  If you have 32 bit vs 64 bit.  I tested wallet on windows 10 with no problems...
Can you post a few details?  We can help you out.

Ok great!.. Be sure to go to novexchange and give us a vote....

Make sure you have the right bitness.  If you have 32 bit vs 64 bit.  I tested wallet on windows 10 with no problems...

Pages:
Jump to: