Pages:
Author

Topic: ### C-Note - 4 Years Old and Still Alive!!! ### - page 2. (Read 77419 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
I'm connected to 5 nodes but can't sync past block 2212390. Don't know what to do. Any help plz?  Smiley

Hi,

Just checked my wallet, i have the same block....
Pretty sure that was the last block mined. Sonce its QUARK, it was probably mined with a Bikal miner ASIC, cos the difficulty is very high, yet the hash is very low, so my bet is that the chain is simply stuck until some hits it with enough hash to mine the next block. I have only a small gpu so will not even attempt it, you will need 20-100 GH/s i think to do it.

Just checked here http://cnote.cryptorrency.com/ and it confirms, last block was Sept 2021...
Thx that explains it.  Smiley I only have a small GPU too but mining with 12Mh for a short time see if I hit a block.  Cheesy

You WILL solve th enext block ...

It will just take a while if the Diff is very high.

#crysx #cwi
Yes but I was just messing around because if I did get difficulty low someone would probably mine with an ASIC and drive it back up. Cheesy
Wish fastbit would do something with this coin.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I'm connected to 5 nodes but can't sync past block 2212390. Don't know what to do. Any help plz?  Smiley

Hi,

Pretty sure that was the last block mined. Sonce its QUARK, it was probably mined with a Bikal miner ASIC, cos the difficulty is very high, yet the hash is very low, so my bet is that the chain is simply stuck until some hits it with enough hash to mine the next block. I have only a small gpu so will not even attempt it, you will need 20-100 GH/s i think to do it.

Just checked here http://cnote.cryptorrency.com/ and it confirms, last block was Sept 2021...
Thx that explains it.  Smiley I only have a small GPU too but mining with 12Mh for a short time see if I hit a block.  Cheesy

You WILL solve th enext block ...

It will just take a while if the Diff is very high.

#crysx #cwi
legendary

Hi,

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Hi,

legendary
legendary
Hello.
Its me fasbit... i'm alive
and locked out out of my original acct..  Angry

Looks like we need an update!!

./fasbit
Hey there you are.  Cheesy Yes I think we most definitely need an update.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello.
Its me fasbit... i'm alive
and locked out out of my original acct..  Angry

Looks like we need an update!!

./fasbit
legendary
The download links for the Windows wallet (32 and 64 bits) in the first post are not working. Google drive says that the file is infected by a virus and that only the owner is allowed to download an infected file. So i can't download and update my old v1.1 client. Can anyone repair those links or post a working link to download the latest Windows x64 v2.1.0.3, please?

I have c-note installer for 2.0.0.4.3... that doesn't help. Cheesy
I looked for my c-note zip file but couldn't find it for this version >

Sorry I couldn't help.

Where are you fastbit? Smiley

Actually, your version v2.1.0.3 would still be better than what i have. If you can post a link for it, that would be usefull to me.

Sorry I don't have v2.1.0.3 installer.

My bad... I meant your v2.0.0.4.3.

Did you try here?
https://github.com/cnote2017/C-Note-v2.0
legendary
The download links for the Windows wallet (32 and 64 bits) in the first post are not working. Google drive says that the file is infected by a virus and that only the owner is allowed to download an infected file. So i can't download and update my old v1.1 client. Can anyone repair those links or post a working link to download the latest Windows x64 v2.1.0.3, please?

Sorry I couldn't help.

Actually, your version v2.1.0.3 would still be better than what i have. If you can post a link for it, that would be usefull to me.
I'll try asap.  Smiley

Activity: 43

https://i.imgur.com/4t61wlQ.jpg

Sorry I couldn't help.

legendary

Sorry I couldn't help.

https://i.imgur.com/4t61wlQ.jpg

Sorry I couldn't help.

legendary

Sorry I couldn't help.

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
165.227.32.150:18491
legendary
Hey gang, just updating my wallet as I do a time or 2 a year lol

Anyhow, seems to quit syncing at block 2212346

Anyone else tried lately? its 3 weeks short.  Huh

We were listed on Nova Exchange but they closed up shop.....

PS: If anyone is syncing up ok, post your addnode file for conf. Smiley

http://explorer.scrypt.ovh/c-note/

Sorry I can't help...its been yrs since I updated.  Smiley Did you check if anyone is mining?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Hey gang, just updating my wallet as I do a time or 2 a year lol

Anyhow, seems to quit syncing at block 2212346

Anyone else tried lately? its 3 weeks short.  Huh

We were listed on Nova Exchange but they closed up shop.....

PS: If anyone is syncing up ok, post your addnode file for conf. Smiley

http://explorer.scrypt.ovh/c-note/
legendary
still alive!

but where can trade? so old coin
Nowhere as far as I know.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
still alive!

but where can trade? so old coin