Pages:
Author

Topic: c4n10's Alt-Coin Creation Service - Cheaper Than Hazard's!!! - page 4. (Read 3569 times)

Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I think i found ole' Hazard. Douglas Hazard of Atlanta Georgia. Works for SimpleMachinesForums and Runs Hogville.Net

Here is a video of him interviewing with Jim Rome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2dx1i7Bn40

Yes that's definitely him  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I think i found ole' Hazard. Douglas Hazard of Atlanta Georgia. Works for SimpleMachinesForums and Runs Hogville.Net

Here is a video of him interviewing with Jim Rome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2dx1i7Bn40
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Here's where you delete his post, and replace it with one of your own with nothing in it except  Grin

I would, but I'm not self-moderating (censoring) this thread like he does with his thread...

Have fun. When you deliver a subpar product and have no idea how to resolve issues... People know where to go to Wink

LOL... I'm fairly certain that I am a far more capable dev than what you are...
Sure thing, buddy. You're not better than me at anything. Cheesy Except being mad.

We shall see...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Have fun. When you deliver a subpar product and have no idea how to resolve issues... People know where to go to Wink

Sure thing, buddy. You're not better than me at anything. Cheesy Except being mad.
Activity: 308
Here's where you delete his post, and replace it with one of your own with nothing in it except  Grin

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Want your own alt-coin with no real innovations, just some basic changes to the base parameters?

Get the same service you would get from Hazard (changes to block time, difficulty re-target value, block reward value, total coins, etc...) for 1/5 (20%) of the price!!!

Hazard's service costs 0.5 BTC for these basic changes, I will do it for 0.1 BTC or equivalent in any of the alt-coins listed below!!!

Not only that but for just 0.02 BTC each I will let you add basic features to your coin like bonus block rewards, custom block rewards (rewards based on block size, current difficulty, current network hashrate, etc...) and more!

All purchases will include custom-built genesis block, github source code, linux binaries and windows binaries.

I accept payment in BQC, BTB, BTC, BTE, CNC, DGC, DVC, FRC, FRK, FTC, IXC, LKY, LTC, NMC, MNC, NBL, PPC, PWC, PXC, RUC, TRC, WDC, and YAC.

Pay half up front and the rest upon completion.

Delivery within 48 hours.

Pages:
Jump to: