Pages:
Author

Topic: Caffeine is hailing Satan. so is Nicotine - page 2. (Read 1283 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Full disclosure: I ONLY read the title of this thread.

I stumbled upon this thread while literally having a cigarette in hard and a cup of coffee at the ready (taking a sip now) while sitting on my porcelain god, soon to send a message to the underworld via the flush thingy.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If you dig for it in the Bible [it's in Ezekiel 28], you will find that Satan was int the garden of Eden in the beginning. But of course, everyone knows that... the serpent in the Garden?

When Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, they changed the chemistry of both, their bodies and their spirits. The attributes of Satan dwell within each one of us - because we are descended from Adam and Eve - right along side the attributes of Godliness that God placed in us before the fall into sin.

When you crush the head of a snake, or maybe chop it off, the body still wiggles, sometimes for quite a while after. Jesus' work on the cross essentially crushed the head of Satan. Genesis 3:15 says this right in the beginning of the Bible, as it happened shortly after the world was created. But, Satan's body still wiggles somewhat, right inside of each and every one of us.

Do everything in prayer to God. The food you eat, the nicotine you take in, the pot you smoke, the water you drink, the alcohol you down... the whole life you live... do it with prayer, so that the Satan that remains in you - that you are a part of - is controlled, sanctified by God. Do it all in moderation. Control it. Don't let it control you.

Neither those who don't partake of caffeine or nicotine live this life any better than those who do. Anyone who does not live in moderation with just about everything, usually has a harder life.

Life is not about eating and drinking, or even smoking. Life is about faith in the salvation that Jesus did on the cross and offers to each and every one of us.

Smiley
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
So 1 devil is on my right side and other Is on my left hand:)
All hail SATAN:)
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
To hell with the devil. Wait, no...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I got a nice hot steaming cup of Satan in my belly right now Smiley

And since you mention it a cigarette sounds delicious at the moment.  Maybe I will go buy a pack when I get gas later.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
He won't come here. The devil is terrified of me.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Well the devil comes knocking at my door almost 24/7. mehhh i guess i like teh devil?!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
that means no green tea, no black tea, no coffee, no hot chocolate.  thats right.  no CHOCOLATE in general!!

these products were mistakenly approved by mankind for consumption.  but they are actually bad for u.

u hail the devil each time you use them.  (and tobacco)

don't wanna smoke cigarettes any more.  cause if u do your hailing the DEVIL  \m/!!
Pages:
Jump to: