Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 165. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Time for another pump, don't be foolish and sell  Grin

Aha yeah !! Sell to me
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
someone is trying to keep the price down
Activity: 364
Time for another pump, don't be foolish and sell  Grin
Activity: 112
Why support a coin that was instamined? Devs could dump all over you anytime.
We have given the wallet's address from day one http://greekpool.eu:29000/address/Cb6ax3cceWcBY97pa5viG2ERiFzNMXmpzX

What are you talking about Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Hello Caishen guys - please FIX YOUR P2POOL, you are spamming our p2pool channel with your blocks (#p2pool-vtc).

You have to change the irc channel in the network configs!

Thanks.

Ok, will do right now, sorry I forgot to change that!

Edit: done!
Activity: 532
Hello Caishen guys - please FIX YOUR P2POOL, you are spamming our p2pool channel with your blocks (#p2pool-vtc).

You have to change the irc channel in the network configs!

Thanks.
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
thanks I'll give it a try
Why am I only getting rejects? It just uses the vertminer doesn't it? Can't get this one to work :s

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://caishen.leetpools.net:3333 -u ***.drone2 -p password -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3350 -u ***.drone2 -p password -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500 --lookup-gap 2 --temp-target 77 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 55-85 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 84

if you are using vertminer it should be vertminer --scrypt-vert instead of cgminer --scrypt

Still getting rejects:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://amsterdam.eu.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3383 -u ***.drone1 -p password -o stratum+tcp://caishen.leetpools.net:3333 -u ***.drone1 -p password -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3350 -u ***.drone1 -p password -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1070 --gpu-memclock 1500 --lookup-gap 2 --temp-target 80 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 55-85 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 84

using vertminer 0.5.3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n70hj3izjj64y1/vertminer-0.5.3.zip

:s! helps!

Does it have to be the format:

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT",
      "user" : "USER",
      "pass" : "PASS"
   },
   {
   }   
]
"intensity" : "12",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "925",
"gpu-memclock" : "1350",

Or noth? I see both conf and bat examples given in the folder Cry

Try deleting all *.bin files in vertminer folder, and then use either conf file or bat, although i would recommend using conf file for simplicity! also conf file should have more values than the ones listed above, try using the default one, and only modifying the values you need to change.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
CAI will exchange hands for now, and when it's all settled those who have some will stand to benefit the most. We are aware of these changes on the market and we are not a player in any form. I said from day one, CAI is not about pumps and dumps, but the market makes it's own rules, our job as developers is to make sure CAI is a continuous success. Expect some great news from us soon.
the news is killing us lol
legendary
Why am I only getting rejects? It just uses the vertminer doesn't it? Can't get this one to work :s

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://caishen.leetpools.net:3333 -u ***.drone2 -p password -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3350 -u ***.drone2 -p password -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500 --lookup-gap 2 --temp-target 77 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 55-85 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 84

if you are using vertminer it should be vertminer --scrypt-vert instead of cgminer --scrypt

Still getting rejects:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://amsterdam.eu.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3383 -u ***.drone1 -p password -o stratum+tcp://caishen.leetpools.net:3333 -u ***.drone1 -p password -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:3350 -u ***.drone1 -p password -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1070 --gpu-memclock 1500 --lookup-gap 2 --temp-target 80 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 55-85 --gpu-powertune -20 --temp-cutoff 84

using vertminer 0.5.3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n70hj3izjj64y1/vertminer-0.5.3.zip

:s! helps!

Does it have to be the format:

{
"pools" : [
   {
   },
   {
   }   
]
"intensity" : "12",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "925",
"gpu-memclock" : "1350",

Or noth? I see both conf and bat examples given in the folder Cry

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
CAI will exchange hands for now, and when it's all settled those who have some will stand to benefit the most. We are aware of these changes on the market and we are not a player in any form. I said from day one, CAI is not about pumps and dumps, but the market makes it's own rules, our job as developers is to make sure CAI is a continuous success. Expect some great news from us soon.
Activity: 357
im sold my at 75k sat, there could be small PnD scenanrio... some big holders gona dump, as usual... tthat was with many altcoins...
Just sucks that mintpal is so slow. I feel sorry for people who sold all their CAI though as this was just the beginning, CAI will go up and stay up at some point.
Activity: 70
It got pumped by @originalchilli

Of course it was a pump. It didn't go up like that before any type of news came out. Hopefully that pump causes it to stabilize at that price or it might just caused a "issue" for CAI but lets hope not!
Jump to: