Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 168. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Woke up to a classic dump on mintpal today, still holding my CAI, the coin team is great and have big projects, I'm sure better days are ahead Wink

We actually had it good, but as expected miners were mining at low diff for awhile and they sold for quick profit. That should change in the days to come. We have great plans and we will prove CAI is not a coin to let go of easy. Hashrate is going up nicely. And this is the first week Mintpal only adds 1 coin from the votes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Woke up to a classic dump on mintpal today, still holding my CAI, the coin team is great and have big projects, I'm sure better days are ahead Wink
legendary
Right now things doesn't look good. Anything below IPO price is just not good IMO.
Profitability with this price/diff just isn't good.
A saw some multypool jumped in, and now when diff is up and price is down they're out, so I'll do the same, pulling my rigs from CAI.
Many shit coins will gain more than CAI right now.

Smiley profitability will gain from the increased hashrate. You need to remember the only one selling CAI now are the Miners, the traders buying will not sell at that price, as difficulty increase, price will go up with it as well. As those miners will not afford to sell at the same price. We have less output in coin than a lot of coins. With our first app release this week we will stir interest and people will know we are serious about this. I mined coins at 1 satoshi and sold them at 130 satoshi, that's what I call a real win. By now also everyone noticed the devs and investors are not dumping CAI. That should be a hint for you.

My theory with mining is this. If it doesn't look good it isn't and don't wait to get better. With trading is - If it looks good don't wait to get much better cause it could end much worse.
I wish I stick with that theory with UTC, also slept over BC dump :-) but still 500% up and holding, ... so, with CAI we'll see what next week news will bring. I have enough CAI's from when diff was 7-8-9 so CAI's are in wallet waiting for at least IPO x 2 price and until then I'll be watching, Wish you all the best with mining and trading decisions.

Thank you
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Right now things doesn't look good. Anything below IPO price is just not good IMO.
A saw some multypool jumped in, and now when diff is up and price is down they're out, so I'll do the same, pulling my rigs from CAI.

Smiley profitability will gain from the increased hashrate. You need to remember the only one selling CAI now are the Miners, the traders buying will not sell at that price, as difficulty increase, price will go up with it as well. As those miners will not afford to sell at the same price. We have less output in coin than a lot of coins. With our first app release this week we will stir interest and people will know we are serious about this. I mined coins at 1 satoshi and sold them at 130 satoshi, that's what I call a real win. By now also everyone noticed the devs and investors are not dumping CAI. That should be a hint for you.

My theory with mining is this. If it doesn't look good it isn't and don't wait to get better. With trading is - If it looks good don't wait to get much better cause it could end much worse.
I wish I stick with that theory with UTC, also slept over BC dump :-) but still 500% up and holding, ... so, with CAI we'll see what next week news will bring. I have enough CAI's from when diff was 7-8-9 so CAI's are in wallet waiting for at least IPO x 2 price and until then I'll be watching, Wish you all the best with mining and trading decisions.
legendary
Hello,

I would like to add caishen to my site, but is there any block explorer with api for it?

Talk with Lefter1s he has did the explorer with API's
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hello,

I would like to add caishen to my site, but is there any block explorer with api for it?

Activity: 829
A saw some multipool jumped in, and now when diff is up and price is down they're out, so I'll do the same, pulling my rigs from CAI.
legendary
still holding most of my coins and sold some to buy it again from people who likes panic selling

The initial expected dumb from miners collecting profit should have cooled off now, but we are holding good.
We will benefit from the BC dump today if we maintain control. Our Coinmarketcap listing will improve greatly
when they add Mintpal later on. and that should increase awareness.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
still holding most of my coins and sold some to buy it again from people who likes panic selling
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
we are now live at mintpal.will sell my coins @ .1 Cheesy

Already 0.001  Shocked

will pickup more steam too.  Grin

What are your expectations based on what you already know that we might not?...im holding mine....but a general ball-park figure that you think is do-able would be nice to hear...or am i asking too much? lol  Roll Eyes
legendary

Already 0.001  Shocked

will pickup more steam too.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Already 0.001  Shocked
Activity: 53
legendary
People CAI on http://coinmarketcap.com and picking up steam.
Hold tight, lots of BTC is out of the BC bubble. DO NOT GIVE CAI AWAY.
We are less than a week from great news. That will only get better.
We got rid of the day traders, do not feed them our CAI and the sky's the limit.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
I have VGA ASUS R9 270x. Any have config for Caicoin pls? My config have so many HW Sad
"intensity" : "12",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"lookup-gap" : "0,",
"thread-concurrency" : "4648",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-engine" : "0-1000",
"gpu-fan" : "0-85",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "120",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt-vert" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

270X lol..
What is your hash rate with those settings?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 49
I have VGA ASUS R9 270x. Any have config for Caicoin pls? My config have so many HW Sad
"intensity" : "12",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"lookup-gap" : "0,",
"thread-concurrency" : "4648",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-engine" : "0-1000",
"gpu-fan" : "0-85",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "120",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt-vert" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

270X lol..
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Can somebody please post the .conf file??!!! Huh

its on the front page.. but you don't need if the wallet works fine from the start

Thanks!
So i can mine with the wallet?

Command: setgenerate true?Huh
Jump to: