Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 209. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I join the boat this night Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
X11 please, ScryptN is too heavy on GPUs and there have been many reports of it destroying GPUs already.

I lost a AMD 7950 while mining with vertminer. Not a good choice.

If you mine without any overclocking, there is no risks to the GPU. Any miner has the potential to damage his gpu's.
I have mined many scrpyt algos without any problems. You just need a certain level of caution with any scrypt/algo.
The latest drivers for most cards have failsafes in case your vram overheats. My rigs auto shutdown when a certain temp is exceeded.
Certain flash bios disable that feature.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
New CAISHENCOIN POOL:

http://cai.coinsprofit.com/

- DDOS-protection
- Stable payments

- DDOS保护
- 稳定的款项

我们正在等待来自中国的人民共和国的朋友!

从朋友在俄罗斯池

legendary
Can somebody answer few of my questions ? Ideally people buying into this coin as I suppose they are making their money worth.

1. How is this coin original ?
2. What exclusivity or innovation does it have ?
3. What are the short term and long term goals for this coin and how is it going to achieve it ?

1. Alt coins are not original they are all based on the one work of Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin.
2. Nothing, we are not innovating, we are implementing any idea that we think is tested and proven to work long term.
3. This is where we are different, we have put up a long term plan to keep this coin updated with any new feature that is
    needed, all successful coins need a team behind it ready to spend time on experimenting with new code and willing
    to improve on existing code. We will not release experimental code, but we are willing to work with developers, to test
    anything and everything, and when are 100% sure it will work, we will have the resources to be able to apply the changes.

How: We have created a program for official pools, all official pools will charge 2% fee, of which 1% weekly will go to promotions
        and development. The pools will be an integral part of this coin future, as they represent pretty much the miners. I am sure
        pool owners know firsthand how important it is for a coin to keep up with the times. As pool owners we are able to keep
        an ongoing fund to support continuous development vs slow certain death on an exchange. There is not a shortage of
        developers out there, there is a shortage of developers willing to work for free. Our work will be open source, and any developer
        who thinks he/she can add a feature to CAI that is new and innovative, we will have funds to support this developer.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Can somebody answer few of my questions ? Ideally people buying into this coin as I suppose they are making their money worth.

1. How is this coin original ?
2. What exclusivity or innovation does it have ?
3. What are the short term and long term goals for this coin and how is it going to achieve it ?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A question...will the vertcoin cudaminer client work with CAI?  Nearly everything I've read is based on AMD.  I've been using 2 x GTX780's (my gaming setup) and doing ok mining UTC and I'd like to switch to CAI on the 28'th.  Thanks!

For the rest
CGMiner Source Here
CGMiner Windows: Here
CGMiner Linux:Here
CUDAMiner Source Here
CUDAMiner Windows: Here
CPUMiner Source: Here
CPUMiner Windows:Here
For any questions you can visit #caishen @ freenode or Click Here
Your windows link is for version 0.5.2. What about version 0.5.3? Will it work?
Yes this is the link Vertminer-0.5.3
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am currently mininig hirocoin as an experiment how efficient x11 is. And it really is. GPU is super cool, very silent and I was able to use clocks never achievable with scrypt-n.. but its probably too late to change it Sad
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
X11 please, ScryptN is too heavy on GPUs and there have been many reports of it destroying GPUs already.

+1 I don`t mine script ne ScryptN anymore.....

X11 is the future guys....
Activity: 190
I think its a bit late for changing algo Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Scypt-N is only about a 20% improvement re electricity use. X11 is 40-50%
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

Activity: 140
Bored
Activity: 145
I've received a few emails about this coin launch, so I thought I would check it out. It looks like there are some solid pools backing this coin, so it may be worth sending a little bit of hashpower toward. I think I'll mine a few...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Part of this development team.
2 questions.

#1 How is this coin different from any of the other myriad of coins that have been released recently.
#2 Will you no longer be involved with UTC?

As to the first question please read my other posts on this thread, I pretty much explained in details what makes CAI different. CAI is an effort by a group of pool owners first then developers second. As pool owners we saw much of our hard work wasted by greedy devs who launch a coin and walk it to the first exchange to be dumped, leaving behind it a devastated community and a bunch of dead pools. We only saw a few successful coins in the recent months,of which UTC is one. That leads to the second question, I never was part of UTC team as developer, I was not even an early investor, but mainly as pool owner, community member who joined in at launch, and wanted to help in the continuous success of a coin that I run a pool for. UTC has an honest dev at the helm, who is leading the way forward, nothing is easy but I am sure he is relentless in his efforts. After launch of CAI I will still make all the effort to help on the UTC front as an active community member as well.

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the launch.
legendary
2 questions.

#1 How is this coin different from any of the other myriad of coins that have been released recently.

As to the first question please read my other posts on this thread, I pretty much explained in details what makes CAI different. CAI is an effort by a group of pool owners first then developers second. As pool owners we saw much of our hard work wasted by greedy devs who launch a coin and walk it to the first exchange to be dumped, leaving behind it a devastated community and a bunch of dead pools. We only saw a few successful coins in the recent months,of which UTC is one. That leads to the second question, I never was part of UTC team as developer, I was not even an early investor, but mainly as pool owner, community member who joined in at launch, and wanted to help in the continuous success of a coin that I run a pool for. UTC has an honest dev at the helm, who is leading the way forward, nothing is easy but I am sure he is relentless in his efforts. After launch of CAI I will still make all the effort to help on the UTC front as an active community member as well.
legendary
A question...will the vertcoin cudaminer client work with CAI?  Nearly everything I've read is based on AMD.  I've been using 2 x GTX780's (my gaming setup) and doing ok mining UTC and I'd like to switch to CAI on the 28'th.  Thanks!

For the rest
CGMiner Source Here
CUDAMiner Source Here

Version 0.5.3 works perfectly as well, I used it on the testnet and it worked.
legendary
Traveling in subspace

For the rest
CGMiner Source Here
CUDAMiner Source Here
legendary
Traveling in subspace
2 questions.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I updated the italian thread with the latest news, and plan to do so whenever something comes up.

Any news for tomorrow guys?
Thanks for the updates on the Italian thread.
We just updated exact time for release, the change from Eastern Standard time to Daylight Savings time created a glitch in the timer.
The clients are all compiled and ready for distribution. Pools on the official list received an official guide for setup, and hopefully none will have a last minute glitch. Smooth launch is making me a bit busy today and tomorrow. Launching email campaigns today, was delaying till i had all three clients compiled and ready. Have a big list of things to do today.

Everything is A Ok for launch.

Let's hope so, and best of luck to us all.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
intreasting Coin!
Good luck, I'll be watching this for a while  Wink
Intreasted in Romanian translation?
Jump to: