Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 213. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
deleted =)
sad to see just 16btc

Actually we consider this a great success, we are not using the IPO to collect BTC for the devs, we are using it to have enough for our Ad campaigns.
We are dealing here with a community harmed by scams, and irresponsible devs. So to have 16 BTC on first stage is a success by any measure.
We are updating announcement, and adding a huge list of bounties and promos, we still have seven days to go on IPO. And we have planned for after launch events and promos to take place on weekly basis. We have created a board of official pool owners who will work with us on weekly basis to promote CAI and will be participating in the long term efforts to keep CAI in the spotlight. Pools will be listed later today as well for pre-signup.
We are doing the utmost care in insuring a smooth launch, we are running the client on testnet today to make sure all the pools have the exact info needed for launch day as well.

TheStuhlman,
I believe in you. I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
deleted =)
sad to see just 16btc

Actually we consider this a great success, we are not using the IPO to collect BTC for the devs, we are using it to have enough for our Ad campaigns.
We are dealing here with a community harmed by scams, and irresponsible devs. So to have 16 BTC on first stage is a success by any measure.
We are updating announcement, and adding a huge list of bounties and promos, we still have seven days to go on IPO. And we have planned for after launch events and promos to take place on weekly basis. We have created a board of official pool owners who will work with us on weekly basis to promote CAI and will be participating in the long term efforts to keep CAI in the spotlight. Pools will be listed later today as well for pre-signup.
We are doing the utmost care in insuring a smooth launch, we are running the client on testnet today to make sure all the pools have the exact info needed for launch day as well.

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
deleted =)
sad to see just 16btc
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
IPO stage 1 has ended. Bitcointalk is a bit slow today. we are trying to update announcement with latest information.
Missed that one. Will invest at 2nd stage
legendary
IPO stage 1 has ended. Bitcointalk is a bit slow today. we are trying to update announcement with latest information.
legendary
stage 1 status plz?

Stage 1 ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time  at which time Stage 2 will open.
We updated the announcement.
legendary
chipheo ( top of nitro ) and dinhtayto ( top 5 nitro ) will join this game <= secret information in Vietnam

Thank you guys always can depend on you  Grin you are our secret weapon. Need you to spread the word too.
Activity: 190
stage 1 status plz?
Activity: 20
chipheo ( top of nitro ) and dinhtayto ( top 5 nitro ) will join this game <= secret information in Vietnam
legendary
矿池什么时间做好啊
100M 算力等待加入!!!
What time to start mining????
I have 100MH/s
This will be a great coin!!

Mining starts on release day, the timer on the announcement shows the time.
Thank you for your support.
Activity: 49
矿池什么时间做好啊
100M 算力等待加入!!!
What time to start mining????
I have 100MH/s
This will be a great coin!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
chinese coin?

The coin is not Chinese, American, or European, and is not intended to be the national currency of any country/tribe. Our Dev Team gave the CaisShen it's name because it stands for prosperity, something every coin should achieve if the team behind it is committed to it's success.

Perhaps you should call it Prosperity Coin...ticker PRC

Grin

Don't like the ticker...PRC...People's Republic of China...or for the vulgar, prick coin?  I Like Caishen and CAI.
Activity: 54
Activity: 98
Hey I've translated the announce to Polish.I will update translations  for4 weeks(every 8 hours).
Posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlaunched-caishen-coin-scrypt-adaptive-n-kgwno-asicslow-energy-524660
Activity: 2
if BTC drops a bit lower I might make another IPO bid

got to much tied up into sinking UTC atm , I wounder what will happen when all the hash power moves from UTC nitro to CaiShen Coin nitro

and what is this coin called ? CC CSC ?

*edit* nm post above

CAI

I am new to altcoin investing, and I see you invested in this coin, do you recommend these guys?
legendary

got to much tied up into sinking UTC atm , I wounder what will happen when all the hash power moves from UTC nitro to CaiShen Coin nitro

*edit* nm post above

CAI

There is no shortage of miners out there. And I am sure as the release date gets closer we will have plenty of miners to support CAI
All official pools for CAI will be involved in a marketing program for the project, and the pool owners will meet weekly to decide on the best
reward/marketing program for the given week. Involving the pool owners in the marketing process was a no-brainer as they stand to gain
the most by a coin with increasing value. Three of the developers involved in CAI are also pool owners, and such we understand
how our hard work goes to waste when a developer abandons a coin or decides to make a quick exit. We also have two developers
from another community who are on stand by and willing to step in and help if needed.
legendary
chinese coin?

The coin is not Chinese, American, or European, and is not intended to be the national currency of any country/tribe. Our Dev Team gave the CaisShen it's name because it stands for prosperity, something every coin should achieve if the team behind it is committed to it's success.

Grin

Then the ticker will be the [People's Republic of China]  PRC  Sad
Activity: 70
chinese coin?

Grin
Activity: 426

*edit* nm post above

CAI

legendary
I hope we will see some stats after 1st stage of IPO? Total bids in BTC for example.
According easy math, this should be more then 50BTC.

But whats happening if devs didnt get enought? Just 30BTC for example. Will CAI be more cheaper for investors, or devs add their money, or premine will be reduced?  Huh

No we do not intend to reduce the price per CAI and the IPO will continue as planned.
After each stage we will publish total BTC of CAI sold. Remaining CAI if exists will move
to the Friday 28 final bidding day and on that day the minimum bidding price will be the Highest
price CAI sold at to an investor in the three stages. If any CAI remains after that, it will
move to the public CAI wallet that contains the other 1% and will be used for promotions.

Reducing the price of CAI will only create whales and is not fair to initial investors, we are
not on a mission to collect BTC and whatever BTC collected from IPO will be public and
will be used for the following: AD campaigns on Youtube, Facebook, other social networks.
BTC will also be paid to pay an animation artist to create animation videos for ads on Youtube.
If needed some of the BTC will be used to help CAI be on a high volume exchange.

After March 28 no CAI will be sold to anyone from the CAI wallet.
And any transaction from the BTC wallet or the CAI wallet will be marked on a public
ledger and explained fully to investors/miners/community. And be seen on the block
chain. We will extend the use of BTC for marketing as much as possible to give the
coin long exposure period.

We will also do email consultation with BTC investors on how they would like to see
the BTC from their investment spent.

* NO CAI will ever be air dropped, mail dropped, or carried on the backs of mules to the
lost tribes of the Himalayas. CAI will never be the national currency of any one nation or
group.
Jump to: