Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 27. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
How long has that sell wall of 26000 @ 0.00476 BTC been on Cryptsy?

Not long, it's appeared within the last few days. Maybe even only today.

someone must have seen the 'soon' announcement & got excited
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

Not long, it's appeared within the last few days. Maybe even only today.

New announcement SOOOOON, very Soooon.

The Titan arrived and now the CAIx pool has over 600mh/s on the scrypt port Cheesy MOON TIME!!!!
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

New announcement SOOOOON, very Soooon.

Activity: 668
Is there a way to download a majority of the blockchain without going through the wallet syncing? I am asking becasue I constantly getting stuck around 400000 blocks.

I tried to replace my old blockchain file with an up to date one from other PC but I didn't succeed. Got to download blockchain all over again.

Indeed, that doesn't work. I passed the message to Stuhlman and told him that the next dev team should provide a bootstrap.dat file for easier syncing.
Great question (suggestion) StolenCoinSalesman.
Activity: 266
Is there a way to download a majority of the blockchain without going through the wallet syncing? I am asking becasue I constantly getting stuck around 400000 blocks.

I tried to replace my old blockchain file with an up to date one from other PC but I didn't succeed. Got to download blockchain all over again.
Activity: 385
I bought them, thank you Smiley

No thank you, I really don't need anymore CAIx Cheesy
Looks like someone is trying to rock the price, seems like they are buying & selling their own coins.

Rest assured that someone dumped 8000 on me, nice quick flip too. Smiley
Looks like someone is trying to rock the price, seems like they are buying & selling their own coins.
Activity: 364
Non need for Bittrex, Cryptsy is good ! An update for the PSP white paper is welcome.
Activity: 130
Which exchange is the PSP supposed to work on? Bittrex seems to be reluctant Cry
I also had a bit of my UTC on MintPal. We won't see that back.
I'm very curious to see what the PSP will do for CAIx. According to Stuhlman, this is the start of a chain of updates for CAIx.

@Stuhlman: if you want, you contact me so we can get everything ready for the new mass. There's a few things that need to be done.

pieterjanvh I am always on IRC just PM Stuhlman.
I am not in public channels at this time thats all.  Grin

What's wrong with public channels?? Cheesy

Getting spammed by people like me Cheesy
I'm very curious to see what the PSP will do for CAIx. According to Stuhlman, this is the start of a chain of updates for CAIx.

@Stuhlman: if you want, you contact me so we can get everything ready for the new mass. There's a few things that need to be done.

What's wrong with public channels?? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Considering caix will go to 400k sat soon, I will be able to compensate my loss with only small part of caix selling at that price  Wink

400k, ha! I hope so my man, I hope so...

Hope dies last
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
What's happened to those CAIx that were left on MintPal?
Did people managed to withdraw or they are just lost (or in someone's hands) into the cyberspace?

We currently have no reports of people not being able to withdraw their CAIx from MintPal, so I think and hope everyone has been able to withdraw their CAIx Smiley.
i did manage to get all the caix i had on mintpal back in to my wallets and staking again  Smiley i still have some UTC stuck on mintpal though.... Undecided

I can also confirm I have received all and even a bit more Caix from Mintpal. I guess I somehow got low buy order filled despite them announcing all orders will be cancelled. Either this or they have shown how competent new owners really were. Still no sign of utc, tes and fair and of course btc I had there. Considering caix will go to 400k sat soon, I will be able to compensate my loss with only small part of caix selling at that price  Wink

Good to hear at least some positive news about psp, hopefully things will start moving in a right direction soon and people won't just dump.

It feels bad knowing I could sell utc for over 6x and tes for 2x profit during this time, so I really hope caix will ressurect
Pages:
Jump to: