Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 29. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Someone run out of patients & done a big dump on Cryptsy

7k CAIx at these rates was like 0.35 btc. Since when $125 has become a big dump? Smiley
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

Fuck 'em, their loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Great news, Stuhlman!
I'll message richie as well.
Crypto Asian, I know, you are reading this! I hope, you'll assist in re-listing CAIx as well!

Good news indeed, but PoD is a bullshit ! CAIx don't need this label....

No, POD is not what I mean. Asian is holding tons of CAIx and has much subscribers and some influence that could assist re-listing it back at bittrex.
Activity: 364
Great news, Stuhlman!
Crypto Asian, I know, you are reading this! I hope, you'll assist in re-listing CAIx as well!

Good news indeed, but PoD is a bullshit ! CAIx don't need this label....
Great news, Stuhlman!

New Block explorer : http://cryptobe.com/chain/CaishenCoin

KNC announced all Titans will be shipped within 3 weeks with much improved firmware and higher hashrate.

New major wallet update will also take place as soon as we get PSP kicking in which means 2 to 3 weeks at the most.

Spoken with richie about relisting CAIx on bittrex:

It will help if you all request the same as well.

All good news, but who confirmed 3 weeks for the Titan? KnC?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

New Block explorer : http://cryptobe.com/chain/CaishenCoin

KNC announced all Titans will be shipped within 3 weeks with much improved firmware and higher hashrate.

New major wallet update will also take place as soon as we get PSP kicking in which means 2 to 3 weeks at the most.

Spoken with richie about relisting CAIx on bittrex:

It will help if you all request the same as well.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
looks like KNC won't be shipping titans any soon ..... (not this year)

people paid at day one did not got their titans yet

Huge company that sold several rounds of their first generation miners, and used the proceeds to build a private super farm. Then sold further preorders and potentially mislead about shipping dates. Third set of preorders pending.

Like I've been saying all along. Keep announcing delays while KnC mines with your prepaid miners. They will be obsolete by the time the prepayers get their merchandise.
coina block explorer and top 100 still broken.
Does it mean another team would work on major wallet update with Stuhlman?  I really hope you will stay.

Yes, Stuhlman told me another team will work on the next wallet update.
However, I will definately stay with CAIx and do whatever I can whenever I can.

Any plan B? The psp is wasting of time for now !

I hope Bittrex will re-add us soon, so I can replace the Mintpal stats with Bittrex stats in the wallet and update the IRC bot to work with bittrex.
Apart from that, I'm afraid everything is based on the PSP.
Stuhlman really wants the PSP in action before taking next steps.

Bittrex or the wallet will not change anything ! He must consider cloud mining then....
Activity: 668
Does it mean another team would work on major wallet update with Stuhlman?  I really hope you will stay.

Yes, Stuhlman told me another team will work on the next wallet update.
However, I will definately stay with CAIx and do whatever I can whenever I can.

I hope Bittrex will re-add us soon, so I can replace the Mintpal stats with Bittrex stats in the wallet and update the IRC bot to work with bittrex.
Apart from that, I'm afraid everything is based on the PSP.
Stuhlman really wants the PSP in action before taking next steps.
Whenever I doubt if CAIx is syncing or not, I check E:\User\AppData\Roaming\CAIx and look at blk0001.dat file. If it's size increasing dynamicly, I'm good to go.
By the way, pieterjanvh, could you, please, make a syncing progress bar for next wallet version? That would help to know if wallet is syncing at all.

Sadly I will not have anything to do with the next major wallet update, but I will tell Stuhlman that this is a requested feature.
You can check that the wallet is syncing by hovering over the blockchain status icon, it will tell you which block has been synced and how many days ago it was created.
If the blocknumber is increasing it means that you are syncing correctly and without a problem.

Does it mean another team would work on major wallet update with Stuhlman?  I really hope you will stay.
Activity: 668
Whenever I doubt if CAIx is syncing or not, I check E:\User\AppData\Roaming\CAIx and look at blk0001.dat file. If it's size increasing dynamicly, I'm good to go.
By the way, pieterjanvh, could you, please, make a syncing progress bar for next wallet version? That would help to know if wallet is syncing at all.

Sadly I will not have anything to do with the next major wallet update, but I will tell Stuhlman that this is a requested feature.
You can check that the wallet is syncing by hovering over the blockchain status icon, it will tell you which block has been synced and how many days ago it was created.
If the blocknumber is increasing it means that you are syncing correctly and without a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1050
11 connections but wallet out of sync  Huh

Edit: it's ok

it just take alot of time to load up ... big chain
11 connections but wallet out of sync  Huh

Edit: it's ok
legendary
Activity: 1050
looks like KNC won't be shipping titans any soon ..... (not this year)

people paid at day one did not got their titans yet
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Pages:
Jump to: