Pages:
Author

Topic: Californium |CF| |Sha256| |2,510,000 CF|Bittrex-Yobit|Mac/Window Wallet| - page 8. (Read 43750 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
so where are we. No moon?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I think CF better than pos now a day.

That's what attracted me to CF in the first place was the fact that it was strictly POW coin which made it appealing to me to see what it is all about Smiley It will rise again if the Dev sticks around and he gets some sort of promotions or something going for the coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I think CF better than pos now a day.
Pls remove your sell orders, this coin can go much higher than to some ridiculous 2-3K. If we get over 10K then the price will start jump up by thousands, not hundreds.
my little buy support at 1000sat

Not bad, finally we see something quite big (for this coin).  Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
my little buy support at 1000sat
Some nice buy support appeared from nowhere. However, this baby will not be able to satisfy all buyers, only 384.000 coins supply. MINERS MINE & DUMP FASTER PLSSSSSS!!!!!!. Current demans is cca 1.8 milions of coins. CFDEV, any premine to be dumped maybe? Smiley
I don't think that there was a premine for this coin at all and I think that the Dev is just maybe using this coin as a hobby possibly but I'm not 100% sure because he still appears here and there with some updates so he hasn't abandoned the coin
Some nice buy support appeared from nowhere. However, this baby will not be able to satisfy all buyers, only 384.000 coins supply. MINERS MINE & DUMP FASTER PLSSSSSS!!!!!!. Current demans is cca 1.8 milions of coins. CFDEV, any premine to be dumped maybe? Smiley
I got exactly 40k, all bought under 1k. And i've been buying and selling to my own order to provide some volume. Cheap coin right now, wouldn't want it to be delisted.
Well I'm hoping to get around 50k to 75k of this coin while it's still this cheap before it starts to rise again so if any dumpers out there want to dump some Californium on me I'm right here Wink
I got exactly 40k, all bought under 1k. And i've been buying and selling to my own order to provide some volume. Cheap coin right now, wouldn't want it to be delisted.
I'm not that rich but with my today's BLK profits I think I will pour some money into this baby because I'm pretty sure we will see some good rally here.
how much hold? Simko you had 50k ? Smiley
I've been holding and adding to my stack of around 20k of these puppies
how much hold? Simko you had 50k ? Smiley
Seems that big dumpers are gone. Still available supply only 384.000 coins, price is damn cheap. http://blockexplorer.tk:3002/. Look at BlackCoin now, I wouldn't believe that with coin supply 75 millions this beast can be still pumped to 19K. Smiley So when pumpers are done with BC, maybe they notice this little innocent coin and pump it to Mars. Smiley
I've been saying since the start that this is a good coin with lots of potential but the miner dumps and the Dev being absent for a day or three helped dump the price as low as it is right now and I'm happy to be scooping as much as I can right now at these prices because this coin will rise from the ashes and kick some ass!!!
Seems that big dumpers are gone. Still available supply only 384.000 coins, price is damn cheap. http://blockexplorer.tk:3002/. Look at BlackCoin now, I wouldn't believe that with coin supply 75 millions this beast can be still pumped to 19K. Smiley So when pumpers are done with BC, maybe they notice this little innocent coin and pump it to Mars. Smiley
What you should be concerned first is to get some trade volume to the coin or else it's delisted.
I've noticed some more trade volume on Bittrex lately for CF but like the majority of Crypto when the Dev doesn't say something for a day or two everyone SCREAMS SCAM!!!! But I like this coin and I believe that if the Dev stays on task like he has apparently been doing even if it's only every third day or so this coin will be a success in the end Smiley
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
What a junk coin. Luckily I saved myself from this before it's too late.
Pages:
Jump to: