Pages:
Author

Topic: Californium |CF| |Sha256| |2,510,000 CF|Bittrex-Yobit|Mac/Window Wallet| - page 10. (Read 43841 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I am not able to see money-supply from the wallet "getinfo",

{
"version" : 90509,
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 16488.96867761,
"blocks" : 30134,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 2,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 386491.35234643,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1430636898,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

I think the stupid developer will come back only after end of PoW. You never how much the money supply is? How did Bittrex list this coin?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
New Pool Created Californium CF @  http://raq2.com payments are sent out every 10 to 20 minutes after confirmation.

Point your miner to stratum+tcp://raq2.com:8005  and use your CF coin wallet address as your username, any password will do.

1% fees

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So Dev what have you got planned for the future of this coin? I would love to see it rise again from the ashes to a nice price that would make anyone who invested in it happy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
Infernopool has added Californium as a direct port option. you can now mine Californium on http://infernopool.com/californium use your Californium address to connect to the pool.

Okay. I have been mining this coin since day 1, holding more than 5K coins now. But dev needs to do something - add features/ roadmap or some miracle should happen to bring value to the coin.
Hey dev here is my block explorer with rich list for CF:
Please update OP:

http://52.8.133.135:3001/

Your link doesn't work. pls check.

http://52.8.133.135:3002/

Check again Smiley
my bad.

It works now. Nice to see the block explorer back.
Hey dev here is my block explorer with rich list for CF:
Please update OP:

http://52.8.133.135:3001/

Your link doesn't work. pls check.
i'm still here people.
You need to relax.
I'm working with some crypto store friendly , and I try to get CF to be one of currency in their stores.
I'm not leaving now or later.
I'm here with my Californium.
If any one want to be the face of CF, please let me know also.
I am willing to have one or couple promoters for CF.
Thank
Thanks freaking GOD!! It is so nice to hear from you Dev about the coin Smiley I hope that you have some good plans going for this coin because I am looking forward to hopefully having this coin go back up in the charts and the price go sky high again Smiley Cheers
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
i'm still here people.
You need to relax.
I'm working with some crypto store friendly , and I try to get CF to be one of currency in their stores.
Thank

Finally! Now everything will be fine! Grin Grin Grin
i'm still here people.
You need to relax.
Thank

Welcome back after 2 weeks..

Can you fix the block explorer or get a new one? how about a road map with shiny graphics?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i'm still here people.
You need to relax.
Thank
I have it (DEV) do not understand! Good coin production goes smoothly. So why is he hiding? Maybe he needed help so declare and say something! Huh Huh Huh
Yes exactly there is no shame in admitting that you need help with something or that you can't figure something out because that is what the community is for Smiley We just don't want to see a good coin go to shit because the Dev up and abandons the coin.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I have it (DEV) do not understand! Good coin production goes smoothly. So why is he hiding? Maybe he needed help so declare and say something! Huh Huh Huh
Come on Dev!!! Don't let this coin just die like so many others!!! Say something!!!! Do something!!!! ANYTHING!!!!
So am I guessing the Dev abandoned this coin then? That really sucks if he did because it could've been a really good coin with some really good potential Sad
Sad but True Sad
Well that's just a really shitty thing to have happen to this coin because it did have some wonderful potential going for it!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
So am I guessing the Dev abandoned this coin then? That really sucks if he did because it could've been a really good coin with some really good potential Sad
Sad but True Sad
Activity: 925
MOAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP IT ALLL FUCKERZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! 1 SAT is the final destiny!
Activity: 925
This coin had ambitions to be big as Crave. But if failed. It's your last chance to sell your coins guys, really. There won't be any pump. ANYMOAR!!!
Pages:
Jump to: