Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling $20 solid floor - page 3. (Read 2680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2015, 04:09:29 AM
Bitcoin could go to 0 if something bad happened, but otherwise, I don't see it being possible to go under $125ish.  The fiat banking system is in such bad shape that tons of people are going to hold Bitcoin as insurace against it.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
January 14, 2015, 04:06:14 AM
You've been seeing this advice for a bit longer than a few months now... mr. Troll...
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
January 14, 2015, 04:04:55 AM
I've sold most of my BTC at about $290 rate couple of days ago
I've finally realized that bitcoin is currently at a bubble state. In order for bitcoin to function we need as much as $100M market cap which makes like $7 per BTC. Shurely some1 may still hold coins so I guess the price will not drop below $20 (±$10)

Current BTC price is WAY too expensive. If you are not selling now you are going to wait for a loooong time to see $190. I am talking to those permabulls herer who still beleive BTC is going up in value soon. Its not. Not giving any advice to day traders here coz I don't know much about day trading.

Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

I love bitcoin and I believe its a game changer. But currently its a bubble. We should wait until it is down to about $20 per BTC and then buy back in to see it slowly rise to $10k Cheesy

Posting this because I wish I've seen this kind of advice few months back when I could sell my stash at a rate of $400 per BTC

People are finally understanding the fundamentals of a currency :-)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 14, 2015, 04:03:56 AM
I've sold most of my BTC at about $290 rate couple of days ago
I've finally realized that bitcoin is currently at a bubble state (took me long to realize that, eh?). In order for bitcoin to function we need as much as $100M market cap which makes like $7 per BTC. Shurely some1 may still hold coins so I guess the price will not drop below $20 (±$10). Not going to predict when it is going to happen, but it eventually will fall to this kinda prices.

Current BTC price is WAY too expensive. If you are not selling now you are going to wait for a loooong time to see $190. I am talking to those permabulls here who still beleive BTC is going up in value soon. Its not. Not giving any advice to day traders here coz I don't know much about day trading.

Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

I love bitcoin and I believe its a game changer. But currently its a bubble. We should wait until it is down to about $20 per BTC and then buy back in to see it slowly rise to $10k Cheesy

Posting this because I wish I've seen this kind of advice few months back when I could sell my stash at a rate of $400 per BTC
Pages:
Jump to: