Pages:
Author

Topic: Camp BX - Affiliate Program Announcement - page 2. (Read 4916 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm actually curious as to how this works - given that CampBX is a US based company, do you not have to figure out who is in the USA (my guess is most due to the Dwolla requirements), collect form W-9s, and then if someone in the USA makes over $600 (I think?) do you not have to file further paperwork with the IRS?

Keyur, you seemed to have covered all your bases so far with CampBX - hope you didn't forget this one in the rush to compete with TradeHill over the #2 spot.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Sweet!!

Everyone sign up with my link if you need an account! You get 10% off your commission fees!

https://CampBX.com/register.php?r=7QvUUrrXAcR

I assume this user has been permanently barred from CampBX. If not, CampBX is pro-spam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
It was my idea. Use mine! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
Use mine! 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I forgot to use an affilate link, does that mean I missed out on the 10% off? Oopsie!

dam me too.
Activity: 154
I forgot to use an affilate link, does that mean I missed out on the 10% off? Oopsie!
Activity: 143
Stay tuned for another announcement in a couple of days for existing members!  We will never leave our first 270 friends hanging.

- Keyur

Rewarding early adopters seems to be a Bitcoin tradition!
So, please give a generous deal haha.
legendary
Hide your women

Good evening everyone,
    We have received a lot of requests about affiliate program for friends and family.  Bowing to our user's request, we are happy to announce the CBX Affiliate Program!

This program allows you to create a special incentive for your friends and family. Whenever someone signs up using your affiliate link, they get a 10% lifetime discount on Camp BX commissions and you get a 10% share of their commissions!

To find out your affiliate link, please log in to your Camp BX account and click on "My Profile".

Please note that the discounts will processed on 1st day of each calendar month, and will show up in your activity timeline as "Refund from CBX".

When sharing this link, please use restraint and do not spam people. Any complaints of spamming or violation of Camp BX User Agreement will result in immediate disablement of your affiliate link.

Thank you and happy trading,
     Keyur

https://CampBX.com/faq.php

I don't like this at all! I already have a camp BX account, so no possibility of me getting a 10% lifetime discount?   Late adopters get rewarded and an early adopter like me gets punished?

If we wanted the Amway of exchanges, we already have Trade Hill.

BTW, I got charged reduced, but not zero commissions today, so this free promotion thing isn't exactly what they make it out to be.

Billy Joe,
    Of course not - you will not miss out on the lifetime discount.  We will take care of first 270 signups, so stay tuned for an announcement!

Also I wanted to point out that the all commissions charged till July 15th will be refunded on July 17th.  It will show up in your timeline as "Refund from CBX".

Thank you,
     Keyur

Ok, cool. Are options and margin trades free now too?
Activity: 299
I just singed up. That was easy.

Welcome Sarah!
Activity: 154
I just singed up. That was easy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
will existing members who signed up before affiliate program announcement receive lifetime discount or do we have to signup again through someone's affiliate link?

Stay tuned for another announcement in a couple of days for existing members!  We will never leave our first 270 friends hanging.

- Keyur

This sounds exciting Smiley

Good evening everyone,
    We have received a lot of requests about affiliate program for friends and family.  Bowing to our user's request, we are happy to announce the CBX Affiliate Program!

This program allows you to create a special incentive for your friends and family. Whenever someone signs up using your affiliate link, they get a 10% lifetime discount on Camp BX commissions and you get a 10% share of their commissions!

To find out your affiliate link, please log in to your Camp BX account and click on "My Profile".

Please note that the discounts will processed on 1st day of each calendar month, and will show up in your activity timeline as "Refund from CBX".

When sharing this link, please use restraint and do not spam people. Any complaints of spamming or violation of Camp BX User Agreement will result in immediate disablement of your affiliate link.

Keyur

I don't like this at all! I already have a camp BX account, so no possibility of me getting a 10% lifetime discount?   Late adopters get rewarded and an early adopter like me gets punished?

BTW, I got charged reduced, but not zero commissions today, so this free promotion thing isn't exactly what they make it out to be.

Billy Joe,
    Of course not - you will not miss out on the lifetime discount.  We will take care of first 270 signups, so stay tuned for an announcement!

Also I wanted to point out that the all commissions charged till July 15th will be refunded on July 17th.  It will show up in your timeline as "Refund from CBX".

Thank you,
     Keyur

legendary
Hide your women

Good evening everyone,

Keyur

legendary
Doesn't anyone else think this is trashy? Now we can have campbx spam everywhere we get TH spam, awesome.

You know what I associate TH with? Emails in my box from the MtGox leak.

I'm not saying all affiliate programs are bad, but automatically making everyone one of your 'affiliates' is reckless. It's no good to affiliate with everyone. Most people aren't competent to give you a good image, let alone the worst people.

nothing is wrong with little discount and promotion

Bah, that's another thing. Lower fees if you pick a spammer to pay?

you may think affiliate program = only spam , i view affiliate program = good relationship and referrals made easy.
you can just blog about campBX or you can blog about it and make a little and get a little discount for your readers. it doesn't have to be obnoxious spam
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
Doesn't anyone else think this is trashy? Now we can have campbx spam everywhere we get TH spam, awesome.

I'm not saying all affiliate programs are bad, but automatically making everyone one of your 'affiliates' is reckless. It's no good to affiliate with everyone. Most people aren't competent to give you a good image, let alone the worst people.

Bah, that's another thing. Lower fees if you pick a spammer to pay?
will existing members who signed up before affiliate program announcement receive lifetime discount or do we have to signup again through someone's affiliate link?

- Keyur

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers

Its a great way to spread the word.  Hard to compete with Mt. Gox with the first mover advantange and with other affiliate programs.  I believe this is the first real exchange to give you their actual address.  That deserves some promotion lol.

I do think campbx is better than TH, but using the same terrible promotion method makes them appear at a glance to be the same.

If you want a bunch of affiliates, fine. But everyone? Maybe some draw the line somewhere before random spammers who uses leaked email lists?

Anyway, is this pointless to continue, they've already decided to do it.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 182

Its a great way to spread the word.  Hard to compete with Mt. Gox with the first mover advantange and with other affiliate programs.  I believe this is the first real exchange to give you their actual address.  That deserves some promotion lol.
Pages:
Jump to: