Pages:
Author

Topic: Camp BX - Affiliate Program Announcement - page 3. (Read 4916 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Doesn't anyone else think this is trashy? Now we can have campbx spam everywhere we get TH spam, awesome.

You know what I associate TH with? Emails in my box from the MtGox leak.

I'm not saying all affiliate programs are bad, but automatically making everyone one of your 'affiliates' is reckless. It's no good to affiliate with everyone. Most people aren't competent to give you a good image, let alone the worst people.

FM,
     Completely agree with you.

I would like to point out that our program is fundamentally different in terms of execution: you don't have instant discounts, but rather a monthly refund cycle.  This longer lead time makes it a near-impossible task for spammers to make some quick cash in a matter of hours.

Thank you,
    Keyur
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
Doesn't anyone else think this is trashy? Now we can have campbx spam everywhere we get TH spam, awesome.

You know what I associate TH with? Emails in my box from the MtGox leak.

I'm not saying all affiliate programs are bad, but automatically making everyone one of your 'affiliates' is reckless. It's no good to affiliate with everyone. Most people aren't competent to give you a good image, let alone the worst people.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is awesome news!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
That's the way to go!
So now Mt.Gox is the only one without an affiliate program.

So commission comparison (after affiliate discount):

Tradehill : 0.54%    
       - currently at 0.3% promotion until July 10th
       - 10% affiliate referral
Bitcoin7 : 0.57%
       - 20% affiliate referral
CampBX : 0.50%    (Best deal!)  
       - currently free promotion until July 17th
       - 10% affiliate referral
Mt.Gox : 0.64%    
       - currently free promotion for those who got Goxed, 0.3% for others, until July 10th(?)

My link for this new advance (margin + shorting) exchange: https://CampBX.com/register.php?r=aMzxUw3FZuN
Feel free to use this link!

Go CampBX!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1023
Democracy is the original 51% attack
Sweet!!

Everyone sign up with my link if you need an account! You get 10% off your commission fees!

https://CampBX.com/register.php?r=7QvUUrrXAcR
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Good evening everyone,
    We have received a lot of requests about affiliate program for friends and family.  Bowing to our user's request, we are happy to announce the CBX Affiliate Program!

This program allows you to create a special incentive for your friends and family. Whenever someone signs up using your affiliate link, they get a 10% lifetime discount on Camp BX commissions and you get a 10% share of their commissions!

To find out your affiliate link, please log in to your Camp BX account and click on "My Profile".

Please note that the discounts will processed on 1st day of each calendar month, and will show up in your activity timeline as "Refund from CBX".

When sharing this link, please use restraint and do not spam people. Any complaints of spamming or violation of Camp BX User Agreement will result in immediate disablement of your affiliate link.

Thank you and happy trading,
     Keyur

https://CampBX.com/faq.php

EDIT: If you were among the first people to sign up for Camp BX, you do not need to sign up again!  We will of course take care of our first 270 friends, and automatically set you up for a 10% lifetime discount.

Pages:
Jump to: