Pages:
Author

Topic: Campaign a cheap DCA method. - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 02, 2024, 05:14:41 PM
It talked about the advantages of rank in campaign which I later found out is an advertisement where one get paid in Bitcoin. Like someone doing DCA for you for just posting now that's cheap and not subject to psychological battles with demons.
Yea signature campaign is an easy way for DCA while others it's a source of living but it's not just about posting. Campaign managers search for quality posters to advertise the brand, which means that only quality posters are accepted or will remain in the campaign for long.

After thought: I smiled that i  would bliz through it and become captain marvel  (legendary)  until I saw a member with a thousand plus post and not yet a full member that dashed my confidence away. Maybe in 10 years time I would be a member Cheesy
ranking up depends with individual perceptive, if you are a good quality poster and make good contribution to the forum, ranking up is not difficult.
Anyway maybe after going through the resources below you can become Brainiac 5 and rank up fast
Here's the knowledge iceberg, IMO:

Level 0: Start off by visiting bitcoin.org.
Level 1: Learn me a bitcoin: https://learnmeabitcoin.com/.
Level 2: Mastering bitcoin: https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook.
Level 3: Ask questions in here and in StackExchange. Also, study the devguide.
Level 4: Documentation of Bitcoin Core: https://doxygen.bitcoincore.org/index.html.

General course around cryptography can also be helpful: https://crypto.stanford.edu/~dabo/courses/OnlineCrypto/.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
January 02, 2024, 05:03:08 PM
You post is a bit complex but I will tell you that becoming a high rank over here you need to develop the habit of reading from then you could get the high probability to accumulate merits to enter the next rank as you may wish, you must not spend 10 years before ranking up so it's upto you to seat down there and read and learn to grow. Then about DCA is another cool way to gradually accumulate the specific numbers of bitcoin you want, this method has been very helpful and useful to many people over here who has decided to apply the DCA method to accumulate bitcoin gradually.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
January 02, 2024, 04:44:13 PM
Where should I start, okay I took notice that everyone has something of a rank with their name in the forum and I think mine is newbie, Goodness it wasnt newbie.
Didn't want to seem lazy or not researching myself so tried the search button but the results were bulky. Cut story short my hands are already hurting. I found a post via Google search which highlighted the various rank, titles and how they were gotten.
There is no need to rush here mate, everything is a gradual process and the forum has some rules and regulations, together with ranks requirements which include merits and activity. You can read about forum ranks and activity here

It talked about the advantages of rank in campaign which I later found out is an advertisement where one get paid in Bitcoin. Like someone doing DCA for you for just posting now that's cheap and not subject to psychological battles with demons.

After thought: I smiled that i  would bliz through it and become captain marvel  (legendary)  until I saw a member with a thousand plus post and not yet a full member that dashed my confidence away. Maybe in 10 years time I would be a member Cheesy
Merits is the requirement to rank up; some members with thousands of activities and posts without merits are mostly bounty hunters, they are not after merits that is why they do have plenty posts without merits, and according to how merits system is arranged, such accounts will remain newbies until they get the merits that will qualify them to another ranks.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
January 02, 2024, 04:19:01 PM
The forum rank doesn't matter when you want to contribute to the forum. After the implementation of the merit system, the forum rank determines how you contributed to the forum. And of course, it does sometimes help earn money from the campaign. But all Legendary members aren't interested in earning as well. So you don't need to think much about the rank. Your contribution to the forum will determine your rank. However, the DCA strategy is a popular strategy for accumulating bitcoin. Since we don't know the exact dip, we may follow the DCA strategy to accumulate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
January 02, 2024, 04:15:42 PM
Where should I start, okay I took notice that everyone has something of a rank with their name in the forum and I think mine is newbie, Goodness it wasnt newbie.
Didn't want to seem lazy or not researching myself so tried the search button but the results were bulky. Cut story short my hands are already hurting. I found a post via Google search which highlighted the various rank, titles and how they were gotten.

Theres a thread on meta which explains each ranks here on BitcoinTalk. If you had checked well you might have seen it and some other threads pinned on the top of the board.
Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)

The first rank you saw after registration, is called a brand new, which is the lowest rank here on btt but after a few numbers of post, it moves up to newbie rank.

until I saw a member with a thousand plus post and not yet a full member that dashed my confidence away. Maybe in 10 years time I would be a member Cheesy
Such accounts are mostly owned by bounty hunters or low quality posters on BitcoinTalk. As time goes on, you might come across most of them on the Altcoin Discussion bounty session of the foru, or even general discussions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
January 02, 2024, 04:09:12 PM
After thought: I smiled that i  would bliz through it and become captain marvel  (legendary)  until I saw a member with a thousand plus post and not yet a full member that dashed my confidence away. Maybe in 10 years time I would be a member  Angry
What you are supposed to need to rank up to full member is 10 weeks, which is 2 months and 2 weeks if my calculation is correct, and 100 merits will take you there. It might be hard for you from the beginning, but saying it will cost you 10 years is really funny.

If you are active on the forum and are contributing, you will be able to earn merit even before the 10 weeks that it will take you, and sometimes you can even earn more merit before your activities qualify you for the full member rank.

On a serious note. Don't forget to accumulate now. Campaigns are relatively free but there are other methods like using your lunch money Angry, luxurious bags with different brands. Btc $45K and shooting, I'm so excited.Truly there's no sweeter opportunity like a dip.
Yes, signatures have been a means for those whose rank is enough for them to be in a campaign to take advantage of the earnings and be saving and accumulating bitcoins, but that's not the only way.

Those who have something to do and are earning money weekly or monthly can be using a small portion of their earnings to accumulate, which has been one of the best advices given to those who want to invest in bitcoin in order for them to gather up more without feeling the amount they are going to spend all at a time.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
January 02, 2024, 03:42:31 PM

On a serious note. Don't forget to accumulate now. Campaigns are relatively free but there are other methods like using your lunch money  Cheesy, luxurious bags with different brands. Btc $45K and shooting, I'm so excited.Truly there's no sweeter opportunity like a dip.
Pages:
Jump to: