Pages:
Author

Topic: campaign closed until more notcie - page 2. (Read 23148 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 19, 2016, 08:30:55 PM
My Final post Count Is 930 Hope we have payments to wait this day and i will remove my sig for bad things happening in LIR environment. http://imgur.com/K9akdm8
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 19, 2016, 05:55:03 PM
Hello , Senior Member if you want to sell your bitcointalk account with red trust i am interested to buy just in .015 btc if you want to sell text me .
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
August 18, 2016, 10:42:11 PM
Hello mexxer maybe it is the right time to count the post of the participants since the campaign and the main thread is on horrible state. We should consider that this campaign has just ended so better do an post emergency counting so you can forward it to the devs and hoping we can get our payments

i think he will not allowed that because of happened. they already gained negative trust and paying participants here will not removed their negative trust. just leave this campaign
as per cryptodevil feedback because owner of this project is involved in different shady activity. I start doubting their project because of their contest in dice game and giving a huge price for winner while the current invested amount is not much high
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 18, 2016, 08:14:08 PM
Hello mexxer maybe it is the right time to count the post of the participants since the campaign and the main thread is on horrible state. We should consider that this campaign has just ended so better do an post emergency counting so you can forward it to the devs and hoping we can get our payments
Activity: 854
August 18, 2016, 07:25:48 PM
How long CD takes to remove his neg trust??
If you haven't done it already send him a pm to inform him that you left the LIR campaign,he will remove it when he comes online and read it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 18, 2016, 02:32:05 PM
How long CD takes to remove his neg trust??
Activity: 376
August 18, 2016, 12:27:30 PM
Well, if shit hits the fan, people behind this signature campaign SHOULD pay their participants even if they have removed their signatures since it poses a neg rating. And besides, we all did work for a week of this campaign (even if it's a bi-weekly campaign, we did something for the exposure of the coin) so I guess it's just fair for us to receive something for whatever we did.

Removing the signature.

I think neg trust is not deserved by participants. You just do your job on advertising and you have know idea regarding the owner of LIR dev. I hope crypto remove it soon
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 18, 2016, 11:51:40 AM
Well, if shit hits the fan, people behind this signature campaign SHOULD pay their participants even if they have removed their signatures since it poses a neg rating. And besides, we all did work for a week of this campaign (even if it's a bi-weekly campaign, we did something for the exposure of the coin) so I guess it's just fair for us to receive something for whatever we did.

Removing the signature.
Activity: 952
August 18, 2016, 09:05:05 AM
I have not been paid for the 2nd half of the camapaign for more than 4 days(wheras as I was supposed to be paid upfront for the week on 14th or so)
Ok this is not very good,i've already removed my signature
Too bad LIR will not be advertising anymore as majority of the members have left the campaign, anyway that's life we cannot expect that all will favor us. Although I was not able to advertise LIR but honestly, I was a supporter of this coin until problems exist and I cannot sell my coins for a low price now.

Wish you luck all and hope LIR will still succeed though.
August 18, 2016, 07:49:55 AM
I have not been paid for the 2nd half of the camapaign for more than 4 days(wheras as I was supposed to be paid upfront for the week on 14th or so)
Ok this is not very good,i've already removed my signature
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
August 18, 2016, 07:31:45 AM
It was my intention to leave after the next payment anyway,but now i have one more reason,i've pmed cryptodevil about this and i hope he understands.
mexxer are you going to count the posts for this round?
I've left as campaign manager as I have not been paid for the 2nd half of the camapaign for more than 4 days(wheras as I was supposed to be paid upfront for the week on 14th or so). As for counting the posts, if the LIR team agrees on paying out the campaign participants(using an escrow) I'll do the counting for free. Last thing I'd do here I guess
August 18, 2016, 07:25:12 AM
It was my intention to leave after the next payment anyway,but now i have one more reason,i've pmed cryptodevil about this and i hope he understands.
mexxer are you going to count the posts for this round?
4 Mana 7/7
August 18, 2016, 07:18:31 AM
This campaign is going crazy all participants will get negative trust if you wear the signature code Grin Grin and the payment is near why don't you wait to end the payment before giving negative trust imho Grin
If you're talking about me, reread the bolded words again.
I'll at least be making sure to tag the LIR team if the worst comes to happen.
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
August 18, 2016, 07:08:38 AM
This campaign is going crazy all participants will get negative trust if you wear the signature code Grin Grin and the payment is near why don't you wait to end the payment before giving negative trust imho Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 18, 2016, 06:13:38 AM
1st your a fucking pussy and I'm redtagging you.
2nd I'm sure the devs are still going to pay out.
3rd. The dev is on the thread every day.
4th they are going real money next week.

not its time to redtag your ass.
Great stuff m8, I r8 8/8.

On a serious note, I am no longer a part of this altcoin promotion hence any further attempts at trolling will be marked with a neutral. Which, as opposed to yours will be seen by members with DT in their trust list(which is nearly 90% of forum members). If you have any problems with the "FUD"/accusations spreading about LIR, resolve them in their appropriate scam accusation/main threads. I merely stated that I am not being paid for managing the campaign any further and would no longer like to continue as the (co-)campaign manager.

tl;dr , I understand you're an investor in the altcoin however you can't change the opinion I've already formed of them

I just think your a big pussy because as I understand you were hired to do a job and now you're walking out in the middle like a pussy would.

If you disagree and think a pussy would do something else then please tell me what else you think that pussy would do!
4 Mana 7/7
August 18, 2016, 05:52:57 AM

Great stuff m8, I r8 8/8.

On a serious note, I am no longer a part of this altcoin promotion hence any further attempts at trolling will be marked with a neutral. Which, as opposed to yours will be seen by members with DT in their trust list(which is nearly 90% of forum members). If you have any problems with the "FUD"/accusations spreading about LIR, resolve them in their appropriate scam accusation/main threads. I merely stated that I am not being paid for managing the campaign any further and would no longer like to continue as the (co-)campaign manager.

tl;dr , I understand you're an investor in the altcoin however you can't change the opinion I've already formed of them
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 18, 2016, 03:26:21 AM
Due to the fact that I've not yet been paid for the upcoming week(2nd half of the biweekly round) and that the recent accusations against LIR team make them shady in my eyes as well, I'm "resigning" from the position of (co-)campaign manager. I hope there were no misunderstandings as to my role in keeping the campaign in check as opposed to me being the one making the payments.

Since there is a little commotion going on in the LIR main thread, is it possible for you, mexxer, to request at least an "emergency payout" if shit hits the fan? I mean, the account used by the previous manager hasn't been opened for days, which I think is a different person from the dev. Or have you heard anything from the team yet?
Seems it was logged in , yesterday. While I can't offer any reassurance regarding the payments myself as I held no LIR, as I do not like holding on to altcoins even as an escrow, I'll at least be making sure to tag the LIR team if the worst comes to happen.

Well its not time for aplogies yet as the payment date has not arrived, hope for the best I guess.

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 18, 2016, 01:41:30 AM
Due to the fact that I've not yet been paid for the upcoming week(2nd half of the biweekly round) and that the recent accusations against LIR team make them shady in my eyes as well, I'm "resigning" from the position of (co-)campaign manager. I hope there were no misunderstandings as to my role in keeping the campaign in check as opposed to me being the one making the payments.

Since there is a little commotion going on in the LIR main thread, is it possible for you, mexxer, to request at least an "emergency payout" if shit hits the fan? I mean, the account used by the previous manager hasn't been opened for days, which I think is a different person from the dev. Or have you heard anything from the team yet?
Seems it was logged in , yesterday. While I can't offer any reassurance regarding the payments myself as I held no LIR, as I do not like holding on to altcoins even as an escrow, I'll at least be making sure to tag the LIR team if the worst comes to happen.

Well its not time for aplogies yet as the payment date has not arrived, hope for the best I guess.
Well in that case we just need to wait what will next to happen in the next payment ,and do what needed to do, hope we paid all for what we work.
4 Mana 7/7
August 17, 2016, 02:21:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 16, 2016, 10:49:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: