Pages:
Author

Topic: campaign closed until more notcie - page 4. (Read 23181 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
August 09, 2016, 07:32:05 AM
I am requesting for rank change as I am a senior member now. Updated my signature. Kindly update sheet.
I want to let the manager know that I leave this campaign. It has been a great time to be a part of this great campaign, and I never got any issues here. Thank you for everything Smiley Good luck for mexxer-2 as the new manager, for LIR team, and other participants.
my rank is updated from member to full member to last week so update my rank in spreadsheet .
I also have been upgraded to the 'full member' rank a few days ago, I hope the spreadsheet will be updated sooner when you will be prepared for the updates within a day.
Noted, your current ranks will be reflected on the sheet soon.
Uhhm, am I accepted or no? And is it okay if I just use an address on an exchange?

You're accepted and AFAIK using LIR addresses from 3rd party exchanges is fine.

Edit 1: The thread title will be changed to "Open" soon

Edit 2: Due to some complications IRL I was unable to update to on the new rules, I'll do so by today or at most tomorrow. If anyone is unhappy with them, they are free to leave with payement for upto 20 posts
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 08, 2016, 09:24:31 AM
Hi, So its means its still a bi-weekly campaign.

Also i hope i am wearing the right Signatures ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 08, 2016, 08:44:49 AM
ive been made ware some of you are wearing signatures that have a wrong spelling. Please all update your signatures to the ones in the thread which are the right spelling now. thank you and do this asap please.

I see on spreadsheet that i got 96 post count for two weeks and that is 0.048 in total btc value but it turns out i receive only 0.04 btc in value what happen i think my payments is lacking of 0.008? And what happen to the 1.2 post counted on altcoin section?

you have some nice eyes to see 96 because my bad eyes see 86 would you like to check again and let me know you made the mistake please. https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/ropen.do?rid=128quaf0a490b3471480886effcf22ed0bc77 thanks.

we have an update for all hero members

it has been decided by the admin that the users, opposum, cambda, and wadili89 are to be removed. not mexxer decsion on this one. the other thing those remaining will be paid in LIR like the other ranks, if they would like to stay of course. please let us know asap via pm or here on the thread. i will be pming you now. also they would like to continue as bi-weekly, this is my fault thinking weekly would be better without informing them  Undecided so we will continue bi-weekly and thread will be updated with mexxer new rules very soon. cheers

So does that mean that we should provide a LIR address upon applying?

yes please. and please change your signature to the updated ones in the thread.

Uhhm, am I accepted or no? And is it okay if I just use an address on an exchange?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣
August 08, 2016, 07:55:08 AM
ive been made ware some of you are wearing signatures that have a wrong spelling. Please all update your signatures to the ones in the thread which are the right spelling now. thank you and do this asap please.

I see on spreadsheet that i got 96 post count for two weeks and that is 0.048 in total btc value but it turns out i receive only 0.04 btc in value what happen i think my payments is lacking of 0.008? And what happen to the 1.2 post counted on altcoin section?

you have some nice eyes to see 96 because my bad eyes see 86 would you like to check again and let me know you made the mistake please. https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/ropen.do?rid=128quaf0a490b3471480886effcf22ed0bc77 thanks.

it has been decided by the admin that the users, opposum, cambda, and wadili89 are to be removed. not mexxer decsion on this one. the other thing those remaining will be paid in LIR like the other ranks, if they would like to stay of course. please let us know asap via pm or here on the thread. i will be pming you now. also they would like to continue as bi-weekly, this is my fault thinking weekly would be better without informing them  Undecided so we will continue bi-weekly and thread will be updated with mexxer new rules very soon. cheers

yes please. and please change your signature to the updated ones in the thread.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 08, 2016, 05:42:38 AM

Activity: 686
August 08, 2016, 02:24:13 AM
Forum Name: PhilPrime
LIR Address: LMwjPMyDB9E4ZPb5gJYPJztoQBP6LL2CoP

check the thread title atleast before applying, "LetItRide Signature campaign. CLOSED FOR NEW MEMBERS" it is not hard to read first tho Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
August 08, 2016, 02:22:26 AM
Forum Name: PhilPrime
LIR Address: LMwjPMyDB9E4ZPb5gJYPJztoQBP6LL2CoP
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 08, 2016, 02:03:46 AM
Some of the SR members are wearing a old signature that has a spelling mistake. Mexxar, you should fix this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 07, 2016, 08:44:42 PM
my rank is updated from member to full member to last week so update my rank in spreadsheet .
Activity: 686
August 07, 2016, 04:58:46 PM
I also have been upgraded to the 'full member' rank a few days ago, I hope the spreadsheet will be updated sooner when you will be prepared for the updates within a day.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 07, 2016, 04:46:04 PM
I am requesting for rank change as I am a senior member now. Updated my signature. Kindly update sheet.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣
August 07, 2016, 06:03:23 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 07, 2016, 03:55:09 AM
Thanks, mexxer-2. Happy to go with what you are suggesting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
August 07, 2016, 03:52:10 AM
Yeah, Received payment. Also i have same concern. My altcoin section posts were counted as 1 instead of 1.2. Anyways i dont mind that.  Smiley
I am happy to be with this Campaign.

EDIT:
Also it will be better if the old spreadsheet link is removed from the OP and add the new spreadsheet link in the first thread.
I have the same issue
Which means that some of your "normal"(1x per post) posts are not counted. To avoid any confusion, the posts count has been rounded up to the nearest number.

Please PM the original signature campaign regarding this, as I do not manage payments.

Received the payment, and noticed that I will be removed in this campaign due to one liner posts. Received only 70% of the payment, I think this is not acceptable, due to the fact that it is clear to the rules that only 80 chars below will not be counted, If you will not count other posts then i think better to put in rules, that one line is not acceptable.
In a forum where such posts can get you a ban, it would be common sense to presume that a warning from a signature campaign would be received if you continue with such posts. At any rate, that is one of the rules that will be added today

Received payment, thanks. One question that I do have is: a reasonable number of my posts were in the Altcoin section that, as per campaign rules, should have fetched me 1.2x the normal per post pay, but that appears not to have happened. Any reason for this?
Yours might've been a miscalculation at my end. I'll have a look at it today and if the actual post difference is more than 20(i.e if you were supposed to be paid for 10 or more posts, although I find that hard to believe) I'll ask the campaign manager to send the payments today. If its less than 20, I'll carry the post count over to next week if thats fine with you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 07, 2016, 02:38:57 AM
Received payment, thanks. One question that I do have is: a reasonable number of my posts were in the Altcoin section that, as per campaign rules, should have fetched me 1.2x the normal per post pay, but that appears not to have happened. Any reason for this?
I have the same issue
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 07, 2016, 01:52:24 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
August 07, 2016, 01:33:11 AM
Received the payment, and noticed that I will be removed in this campaign due to one liner posts. Received only 70% of the payment, I think this is not acceptable, due to the fact that it is clear to the rules that only 80 chars below will not be counted, If you will not count other posts then i think better to put in rules, that one line is not acceptable.
Activity: 798
August 07, 2016, 01:25:33 AM

Yeah, Received payment. Also i have same concern. My altcoin section posts were counted as 1 instead of 1.2. Anyways i dont mind that.  Smiley
I am happy to be with this Campaign.

EDIT:
Also it will be better if the old spreadsheet link is removed from the OP and add the new spreadsheet link in the first thread.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 06, 2016, 11:33:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
August 06, 2016, 05:06:03 PM
Not bee that active over the last few weeks. Had to step out and have a few things taken care of so hoping I will be able to continue here. Will be or try to be a lot more active over next coming weeks ahead just been hella busy with a lot of other things.
Pages:
Jump to: