Pages:
Author

Topic: Campaign Management Website for Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns (idea) - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
In this kind of service you never make this service 100% automatic, there should always be a person who checks for quality, but it can be a person from company since it'll be easy to manage for them using the dashboard.

So what is the difference in this idea from the current working model, it will just add more work and expense for the same thing right?

If we automate the things then see what is happening with cryptotalk signature campaign, the manager has to ban hundreds of accounts manually after they joined into campaigns.
Activity: 158
Merit: 102
On list Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers you have listed all managers and his SMAS/ban lists, but I can't find your name, so we can't know your criteria about participants quality. I guess you will create an algorithm based on which users will be marked as a good poster or spammer.
Automatic count posts are not enough, many campaigns had or have that, but in the end all of them hire a manager to control the quality of posts. I do not believe that there is a bot which can check the real quality of posts.

Here Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns you already have listed all sig. campaigns with regular update. So, we don't need to leave the forum to find a new campaign, free slots or any changes.

You always can run this service and promote here your signature campaign management just like any other manager.

The "bad" participants will not be flagged automatically, instead, they will be flagged by campaign managers.
For post quality, the system is not automatically checking for post quality, they will be checked by a company individual using website (I have should note this). The advantage is they will have a nice UI and functionality instead of checking from forum page by page.

In this kind of service you never make this service 100% automatic, there should always be a person who checks for quality, but it can be a person from company since it'll be easy to manage for them using the dashboard.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
What should be the utility of a website except to show your profile which can be displayed in a forum thread?
Company for campaigns management have to firstly run in the forum [technically possible] and it will be nice to use automatic tools and display your management profile in a website, but you still need a manager(s) profile(s) here.
The idea is not new, i remember the "bounty portal" of irfanpack who used automated tools to manage social campaigns and hire some profiles to manage signatures here. I don't know if his company is still active after recently proven that the account of irfanpack is connected to a firm of accounts managed by one person.
Another exemple is the Yobit panel for calculation/paiement for participants of Cryptotalk campaign. I don't know if Yobit is clever to do this but they still had to use a campaign management service to check posting quality.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
As the title mentions, I want to create a website for companies to create their signature campaigns easily without an escrow or third

-snip-
* Automatic btc payment to the users (if enabled)

-snip-
And I will charge a small commission to make it sustainable and even profitable. What do you think?

Without or by you monopolizing escrow? Wink
 will you be escrowing all the funds? How does it works?

I think your idea may be good. Campaign participants opinions don't have much weight here, you need to see managers opinions

On list Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers you have listed all managers and his SMAS/ban lists, but I can't find your name, so we can't know your criteria about participants quality.

Sadly participants quality is still not  considered in most campaigns, specially in the oldest ones.
You can still see many spammers and users with less than 30 erned merits in 2 years receiving lots of money in brc through campaigns.
Unless companies really decide that post quality is important and force managers to accept only high quality posters we will be seeing this..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
On list Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers you have listed all managers and his SMAS/ban lists, but I can't find your name, so we can't know your criteria about participants quality. I guess you will create an algorithm based on which users will be marked as a good poster or spammer.
Automatic count posts are not enough, many campaigns had or have that, but in the end all of them hire a manager to control the quality of posts. I do not believe that there is a bot which can check the real quality of posts.

Here Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns you already have listed all sig. campaigns with regular update. So, we don't need to leave the forum to find a new campaign, free slots or any changes.

You always can run this service and promote here your signature campaign management just like any other manager.
Activity: 158
Merit: 102
As the title mentions, I want to create a website for companies to create their signature campaigns easily without an escrow or third party. Some features:

Company side:
* Campaign creating by the company authored person
* Managing participants (accepting, rejecting, banning etc)
* Global pool of scammers or low-quality users
* Automatic tracking of post counts, valid signatures/URLs in profile etc.
* Automatic btc payment to the users (if enabled)

Participant side:
* Applying to a campaign through the web site
* Getting automatic payments if successful at providing conditions for that period of campaign
* Users will be able to see all the ongoing campaigns and choose one to participate

And I will charge a small commission to make it sustainable and even profitable. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: