Pages:
Author

Topic: CampBx down since July 3, 2014- Now up - account holders are locked out - page 3. (Read 3429 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I attempted loading the page mulitple times over the holiday weekend to no avail. The activity shown in the chart is a little...um...goxxish considering no one I know was able to login either. We start making a little noise, and we get a twitter and facebook update announcing another fix a few minutes later.

The "little eye thingy" is back up on the page (the thing you click to see if you typed the correct password. It was not available only an hour or so ago.

"Create Ticket" results in a bad certificate with the following error: The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.kayako.com , kayako.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain) (https://support.campbx.com/Tickets/Submit)

Three possibilities exist in my mind:

1) Hack and site hijack with subsequent twitter and facebook hijacks.
2) D-Dos and loss of data preventing valid login
3) MK goxxing type shit

Please govern yourselves accordingly.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I think they got hacked too but i don't get why they started to lock random customers account without providing a good explanation.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
It's probably since this happened yesterday:

A new all-time record high for BTC!
That is an epic buying spree.  Smiley

Seriously, I wonder what could cause that...Hackers maybe, but exactly what happened...?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It's probably since this happened yesterday:

Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I see my account has been closed over there and i have no idea why they did that since my behavior has always been good with them in the past months. I had a liquidity provider bot running on their exchange and more then 27K $ deposited. I just found out other people had serious issues with them in the past so this looks very fishy and i seriously think they're running a scheme over there.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TO NOT DEPOSIT FUNDS ON CAMPBX UNTIL THEY GIVE US SOME EXPLANATIONS.

I contacted their support and will update as soon as they answer me.
Just wanted to update this thread despite the lack of apparent interest.

I attempted to login once the site came back online. My credentials are known only by me and no one knows my passwords to anything. I was unable to login at https://campbx.com/ using my credentials. The "little eye thingy" that allows you click and view your password is absent from the site. There are a few other minor discrepancies that only regular users would notice.

Please avoid loging in to campbx until we hear something from the site admins via twitter or facebook.

EDIT: Fuck that! Do not attempt to login unless you want to lose your balance. Wait. If you are a concerned customer; post in this thread.
I'm a long time user of Campbx and have a few folks under me as affiliates. I have never had a single issue with Campbx until the recent holiday (US only) weekend. They announced a D-Dos attack that was resolved on Thursday July 3, 2014 at 4:00pm per their twitter and facebook pages. The site was up and then back down again within minutes. It being a holiday weekend, and them being in the US; I relaxed and enjoyed my holiday.

It is nearly 4:00pm on Monday July 7, 2014 and not another word from Campbx. I've read about troubles with Campbx in the past, but I have literally had none of them. KYC'd in record time. Withdrawals processed immediately (btc), and a reasonable amount of time elapsed for fiat withdrawal (days with money order). I get cheaper fiat withdrawal fees and lower trading fees than standard users. All in all, I have been very pleased given the current, sometimes sketchy, nature of exchanges.

D-Dos attacks - or claims of them - have preceded exchange failures before. I don't have a lot of coin on Campbx, but I'd like to know if and when this will be sorted. Does anyone have any information? Four days is a while to be down in a 24/365 market.

EDIT: Campbx is back up, but many users are unable to withdraw BTC. One, at least, had trades reversed. I think they are trying to get this sorted. Still many users, including me, are unable to login to their accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: