Pages:
Author

Topic: CampBX - How safe is it? Any troubled past? - page 2. (Read 2257 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 251
No skeletons in their closet as far as I know.  I've been trading with them since soon after they opened (a year at least? maybe two now?)

My only gripes:

1.  Their site and API have been a bit slow lately.  Probably because they are picking up new accounts.  They are probably due for an infrastructure upgrade.

2.  If you trade via the API and try to log into the website, if your bot logs in at the same time you are logged into the website, you'll get kicked off the site.  So you need to pause any bots you might have if you actually need to log into the website for anything.  Kind of annoying, but shouldn't affect you if you aren't using the API.
legendary
Activity: 960
Merit: 1028
Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.
I'm looking for an exchange to use since Gox has been having lag problems and Bitfloor is on its deathbed. I remember Camp BX from way back in 2011, but I never used them or really paid much attention. And it seems they don't get discussed much around here either.

So I guess my question is, has anyone used these guys? Do you trust them? Is there anything in their past that I should know about before using them as my secondary platform?
Pages:
Jump to: