Pages:
Author

Topic: Can a merit source re-start Ratimov merit threads. - page 3. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Yes that thread was a beneficial one, but it wants Ratimove personal decision, there are other merit sources that have their own way of distributing their merits example is The Sceptical Chymist who prefers PM for personal review and also hugeblack who has his own thread for local Board. Some of this things are not easy as you see and are tiring or could even affect the merit source outside forum schedule. So I will say they should do there thing

Also there is another thread by Fivestar4everMVP on merit countdown that members can drop their application because other merits sources also go there to help
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
My post made philipma1957 wear signature
Recently I observed that symmetric, formerly known as Ratimov fell out of love with some of the forum activities. I do not know why because he didn't make any thread to why.
I also know he had two threads which helped newbies and other ranks close to the next rank with upto 25 to 50 merits.
Re: Helping Potential Legendary, Hero, Senior and Full Members (May 2023 Update)
[Merit] Help newbies and those who have a little left to the next rank

Although I haven't benefited from any of the threads because it wasn't difficult for me to get my first 100 merits. Going to senior member, my movement is as slow as a snail and that reminds me that I will be needing a help at some points and likewise other low rank members.
I know people are missing the kind gesture already but they might be afraid to speak up not to get into troubles.

The reason for this thread is plead with any merit source to re-start a similar thread. I have seen some merit sources who say they don't exhaust their merit allocation. Such a thread could help ease their merit distribution stress and also serve as a reference point where other merit sources could look into to spray some merits.
Pages:
Jump to: