Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Altcoins match up to Bitcoins - page 5. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 10, 2017, 01:25:47 PM
i think that may never happen happen because bitcoin is a genuine coin and its supply is 25M all it needs a very strong coin
with inovative idea to math up bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
December 10, 2017, 07:38:30 AM
Other Alternative cryptocurrencies are being launched day in day out. Would these Altcoins be widely accepted as Bitcoins?
Technologically, both are digital currencies.
however, I think altcoin will not be able to match up with bitcoin for now. especially in terms of price, bitcoin will still dominate the market price of all coins and also the presence of altcoin is an innovation of the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 10, 2017, 07:23:15 AM
For now there are no altcoin can match up in bitcoin, bitcoin already prove lots of thing also value of bitcoin is too far for the value of the altcoin and altcoin value are depending in the bitcoin value.
I think there are some altcoin follow bitcoin but not surpass bitcoin in the top of crypto currency world, bitcoin will remain as mother of all coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:14:42 AM
Yeah maybe Altcoins can do match up with bitcoins but it will count years before it will happen. Currently bitcoin holds the position as the prime crypto in the blockchain. It is not impossible that maybe two or three more years if altcoin continue to improve then maybe it will match up with bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 10, 2017, 07:10:31 AM
If you said other altcoins can match up to Bitcoins, I think it's almost impossible for now one. Because all altcoins now pairs with Bitcoin and one altcoin will catch up is Ethererum according to me. Ethereum is a backbone for other coins (token based on ethereum). Many ICO now based on Ethereum. But, someday who will never know if there will be altcoins match up to Bitcoin. Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 07:04:55 AM
Nowadays looking at BTC price and other altcoins cost it's hard to say that for example Ethereum which is #2 in the cryptocurrency world will cost $15 000 next year. But in 2-3 years this can happen. But how much will BTC cost at the same time?  Wink

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 04:49:11 AM
Other Alternative cryptocurrencies are being launched day in day out. Would these Altcoins be widely accepted as Bitcoins?

That's probably a no. They might never reach the level of BTC.
Activity: 140
December 10, 2017, 04:43:05 AM
No. It will be difficult for Altcoins to approach Bitcoin. Because Can be seen the difference between the two things. And what is the meaning of voting voting that you make?
>Asiamah Serbeh-Koranteng
>Nana Kwadwo
I don't understand both.😂
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 04:27:05 AM
Its a YES for me. No one knows what will happen on altcoins when time passed by like what happen to bitcoin now.
Activity: 153
December 10, 2017, 02:00:34 AM
It depends on the purpose of the coin and the market size. The size of the market is very important.

What is the volume of the transactions in that market ? Because the altcoin will be used in those transactions.
This article from Chris Burniske explains this: https://medium.com/@cburniske/cryptoasset-valuations-ac83479ffca7

For instance, did you know that APPC (https://appcoins.io) is backed by an App Store as popular as Ethereum ?

https://trends.google.pt/trends/explore?q=ethereum,aptoide

And this is just an example.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
December 10, 2017, 01:53:36 AM
Depend on that particular altcoin's purpose, to match up the mass adaption that bitcoin is already reaching soon would be hardly possible when there are so many competitors nowadays, but some of them already achieved that status with their own core competencies like Dash - lighting transaction, ETH - powerful blockchain network, Monero - super privacy, my indicator for these matched crypto is just based on how most cryptocurrency merchant would like to accept those as payment. As for the rest of 1000+ coins, most of them serves as their own niche economy token and wouldn't get as much users and bitcoin even at max cap.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 10, 2017, 01:53:10 AM
The community embracing bitcoin together with altcoins. But asking if there is any altcoins would be equal to bitcoin? definitely nothing. The reason is that, the community figured it out that bitcoin is much better that any altcoins for investment. And in terms of returns, bitcoin is absolutely very far from them.
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency which means that nobody can replace it. Many altcoins are emerging and growing stronger but still they will depend in bitcoin. Many speculations that sooner or later bitcoin will be replaced by altcoin but I think that's not going to happen.

yes, I don't think that there is any altcoin can match up to bitcoin because they need to follow bitcoin as the leader. but every altcoin has the opportunity to increase their price especially if bitcoin price is down. if somehow bitcoin is down too deep, then I think all altcoins will be fallen too and we don't know what will happen with cryptocurrency and maybe there will new ones that will replace cryptocurrency.
Activity: 85
December 10, 2017, 01:34:03 AM
I haven't tried paying in ETH or any other altcoins on my purchase so I can't really tell if these altcoins could match up with BTC. Probably there were some merchants who accepts this that I don't know yet. Bitcoin is starting to make its name in my country and some stores are accepting them already. I think if Bitcoin will be widely accepted then other altcoins will surely follow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 01:23:36 AM
Of course it isn't easy for altcoin to follow bitcoin either because of its popularity or current prices soaring, but it's all possible in crypto and of course we hope Ethereum can keep up with bitcoin in the future, and I'm sure Ethereum has a chance to follow with bitcoin .
Activity: 406
December 10, 2017, 01:04:53 AM
In my opinion. They cannot match up with bitcoin or they cannot catch up with bitcoin but they could be on the place where bitcoin have been. I mean is the altcoin can have the same value of bitcoin but of course if they did bitcoin would have higher value than them.
I am also think in the same way, it is very difficult to match up to bitcoin. Bitcoin price is way high when compared to the altcoins, it is quite difficult for altcoins to emulate bitcoin. Only a positive hope is in Ethereum that could be the one coin can come close to bitcoin, but lot of time required for that.
Activity: 224
December 10, 2017, 01:01:09 AM

Well I think  for me that the altcoins can match up to bitcoins because ever since  before bitcoin is always be the best crypto currency no altcoin can match with bitcoin price because bitcoin is the  strongest one so far.that I think
Activity: 308
December 10, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
what i can think of,Ethereum might match up with bitcoin since its stability is already proven in the crypto market and its price also increase day in and day out so maybe this coming year we will see a better ethereum than this past few years.
Activity: 60
December 10, 2017, 12:53:13 AM
ETHEREUM..CAN MATCH UP TO BITCOINS.
Activity: 257
December 10, 2017, 12:42:32 AM
Only big boys like ethereum, ltc, and bcc has potential to go really up on price, rest are just participants.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
December 10, 2017, 12:35:28 AM
i believe and hope for the day bitcoin will be catch up by altcoins, bitcoin is too high now, so i have no choice but choose another altcoins to invest, also bitcoin has many disadvantages now that i think it should be replaced in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: