Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Altcoins match up to Bitcoins - page 8. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 10:05:05 PM
i think there are not capable or lets just say no coin has ever achieve what bitcoin has already achieve lets just say that ethereum can but how long would it take if the bitcoin is continuously innovating itself i think it chances are slim to none
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
November 25, 2017, 09:58:17 PM
Some altcoins will be part of the future and will grow along with bitcoin, but it's not like they will be getting an 8k valuation like btc as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 25, 2017, 09:34:44 PM
Yes, some altcoin do it well as proven that is decentralized not under control by a small group then it will wide adoption.
Such as Litecoin and Ethereum doing it great!
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 25, 2017, 09:31:18 PM
Other Alternative cryptocurrencies are being launched day in day out. Would these Altcoins be widely accepted as Bitcoins?

Recently no altcoin can match with bitcoin price since bitcoin is the strongerst one so far.
Maybe in future there is new coin will have big supporter and can be bitcoin competitor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
- Asiamah Serbeh-Koranteng
- Nana Kwadwo
   What this means actually? Is this English forum or not? Did anyone voted, for what?
   Alt-coins are alt-coins, some of them will follow bitcoin rise and rise along in a distance
but non of them will come near to bitcoin in next years.
   Bitcoin rise started years ago! Nothing happen in a day, bitcoin is building this
community for years, and before any alt-coin can match bitcoin should have at least the
same community as bitcoin have, and when will that happen?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 25, 2017, 09:27:19 PM
The answer is probably no. For now, all altcoins are still far below than Bitcoin in terms of trust and solid community of followers and investors. Not even the combination of all altcoins can match the over-all achievements of Bitcoin. They are all growing though as with Bitcoin. But they are there in the first place because of Bitcoin itself. There is no point challenging the one and only source of them all. They cannot beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 25, 2017, 09:20:40 PM
Other Alternative cryptocurrencies are being launched day in day out. Would these Altcoins be widely accepted as Bitcoins?
No, we are not going to have a world were every merchant accepts 800 different coins that is ridiculous we need to have a currency that is accepted by most merchants, and maybe some coins that are accepted by some, that is why bitcoin is going to be the main crypto, but some other coins like LTC and ETH are going to be accepted by a good number of businesses as well.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
November 25, 2017, 09:19:36 PM
I think that the only coin which can  match up to bitcoin is Ethereum or ltc because both of them are accepting in payment in some sites, and I heard that ETH will hit 1000$ very soon.

If we talk about match i think thats not specific question. What match? Price?
If the price that you mean, the only coin can be a little match with bitcoin is etherium.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 09:07:22 PM
I think we are going to see the big change in this game. What does it mean? I think BTC was the first one coin but it has a lot of holes. There are 6000 new coins created and most of them are dead. But those who will survive in this battle would have an opportunity to replace BTC in the future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 09:06:48 PM
Well,  eth is now being recognized even in Bloomberg, with it's growth rate way exceeding bitcoin's growth rate at the same stage.  But then again, btc is the grandmother of eth, so to speak. Eth still has a long way to go,  but definitely has potential.
Activity: 38
November 25, 2017, 08:50:32 PM
I think they are already match up with BTC. Ethereum is #1 altcoin. And it runs as much payments as all the other coins altogether (including BTC). So it is obvious that it is a matter of time when ETH will surpass BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 08:45:36 PM

There are so many altcoin hve been accepted in crytpo trading but the value not like bitcoin.
And also some fail project om ico mean its not accepted.
So some of them are accepted and some not.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 08:43:05 PM
I think that the only coin which can  match up to bitcoin is Ethereum or ltc because both of them are accepting in payment in some sites, and I heard that ETH will hit 1000$ very soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 25, 2017, 08:41:32 PM
If matchup with bitcoin is what you said , i don't think that any altcoins can matchup what bitcoin has achieve now. There are many alternative cryptocurrencies that are being launches and introduce in the crypto world but no altcoins can matchup the bitcoin. They can be accepted like neo , ltc , omg, dash , bch , eth as coins. But the achievement of bitcoin , they are far ahead to match it up.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 25, 2017, 08:34:59 PM
i think its can, because few altcoin already accepted same as bitcoin,,
for example dash, eth and ltc already widely accepted
Activity: 42
November 25, 2017, 08:09:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: