Pages:
Author

Topic: Can an outstanding name for token\coin bring success? - page 2. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 2
Recently espied the project named spacetrump and also a token named penis Shocked Therefore I'd like to get some comments - can some extraordinary (or just plain weird) name for token\coin affect its popularity and further success, what do you think?
It's a funny joke. The creators of such projects want to amuse everyone, or to arrange a HYIP around the project in such a way. There is a good example of the success coin Logicon was a joke in the beginning - now the good and popular coin. I think it's a small case and most funny projects don't have a serious future on it don't need to invest your money in them.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I think the name matters definitely, but doesn't equate success. A good name for a project I recently found out about is Havven (payment network and stablecoin). Big fan of how that sounds. https://havven.io/
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
I believe that outstanding name is important for a project. Even there are some troll coins such as jesus coin and president trump coin. They do viral ads. So they can get more investors.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
I think the name of any product/coin/service is less influencing the project success ( comparing to the content ) . Because - I think - content is the king which determines the outcome of the project . For example : very famous companies have names that seem not to be that attractive / unique ( Facebook, Google , Amazon ...).

Activity: 181
Recently espied the project named spacetrump and also a token named penis Shocked Therefore I'd like to get some comments - can some extraordinary (or just plain weird) name for token\coin affect its popularity and further success, what do you think?
Morelikey not a big factor to a coin's success,but it still good to have a decent and eye catcher name because most of the investors wont invest to your coin if the name itself sounds scammy like SPONSY that is ine campaign soinds fonzi,but it is really depends on the whole project,the name might be a little factor but it wont affect the whole development,even if the market has good name but poor developers there will be no chance for these coins to achieve success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
That depends on whether the name of the project or platform they are connected to. But for me it's nonsense because it's not a name for an ICO to succeed. It is in their ability to do it and its benefits to people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Good name will bring bonus I'd agree on that, but it is hard for me to believe that some project, ICO/ITO, can simply win majority of investors because of it's name. I mean investors should be at least more cleaver than that. For me personally the strongest thing that matters is design (design of website, ads, nice logo etc.) and of course marketing. Why? Because many people look at the surface when investing as many of them don't really have time or don't want to create time to do their own research. This is why some scams are so powerful in the field as people are blinded if you can create huge hype within marketing. Although there is nothing bad with marketing as even legit project to succeed well must go with marketing their project because this is how you will be recognized among people. They won't invest in the project if they don't know anything about it. Good name is a plus but not the key point in my opinion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think it's nonsense and these currencies are made only for fun but for profit.
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: