Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
It will happen – the question is when. Could be three years or 10 or 20. Or it develops into something like gold...
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 22, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
I  don't think any crypto altcoins can replace bitcoin,  bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, even if a coin wanna do so it can only come closer like ethereum but it can't overthrown bitcoin
There may not be any coin to replace Bitcoin out now though there could be a coin to replace it later.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
There will be no other crypto that can replace bitcoin, because as far as I know every existing crypto always moves its price following the bitcoin price movement, they grow or develop following the growth or development of bitcoin, which means they are still dependent on bitcoin. Thus, I am sure there will be no other crypto that can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin will always be the best crypto in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 02:59:26 PM
I  don't think any crypto altcoins can replace bitcoin,  bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, even if a coin wanna do so it can only come closer like ethereum but it can't overthrown bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
I do not agree that Bitcoin will be able to give way to any other alternative coin. It seems to me that this is unreal. I believe that Bitcoin will always remain the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
October 22, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
Yes there is a coin that can replace Bitcoin and it is going to be Ethereum. Ripple do not deserves to be even in top 100 and the next alternative to Bitcoin is the most trusted altcoin. I hope we will see ETH at the top in the next year.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 22, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
To replace bitcoin, it is very necessary to offer something revolutionary to the market, and this is unlikely to be due to the fact that bitcoin was the first and brought a lot into the crypto currency
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
There is always such a possibility. Our life can quickly turn over, because one normal action can change a lot today because today the world is constantly evolving and makes it very fast. The most important thing is to keep up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 22, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
Of course, Bitcoin is simply the first currency and has its purpose and therefore any token can replace the current top token, and all the more so given the current market situation, everything is possible
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
replace the bitcoin is not an easy thing. another altcoin even the most approaching like the ethereum has already lost the opportunity for it. need to be altcoin with a good grid and certainly better than a bitcoin can substitute for bitcoin. but when it happens there will be big changes also in the value of many existing cryptos.
Replacing Bitcoin is not only an easy thing but senseless. Why would we need to replace a good coin? With which alternative? Are there any other coins that made crypto revolution and made history? We need more coins like Bitcoin and not replace what's good.
Activity: 154
October 21, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
I believe that Bitcoin can not replace anything. Because Bitcoin is the leader is the best coin among all the coins. I am sure that he will achieve even greater success.
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
Today there is no coin that may become more popular than bitcoin. For this to happen, it is necessary that this coin be actively used in commercial organizations. For example, on such conditions rippl can become a serious competitor.
Yes, I agree. Ripple will take its niche in the market and stay there for a long time I hope. It's a good coin, but I am not sure it will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin has its own place.
Activity: 252
October 21, 2018, 12:28:36 PM
Yes ofcourse that is possible especially when the future hits a lot of cryptos that has a real use in our world will definitely can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
I agree that the hegemony of bitcoin may not come to naught anytime soon. For this to happen, we need something very global and radically new, more technological. Therefore, no matter how good were the existing altcoins, now they are too far from the capitalization of the main currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
October 21, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
Hmm!  You are rite buddy.  I've being waiting for a while to see something of this nature. No where such would be found for now. BTC is number 1
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 05:22:14 AM
There is  a lot of cryptocurrency,. It is not possible but as we can see for now.. A big no for me as of now I dont see any coin can beat or replace bitcoin.. but maybe after 10 years we never can tell..

Nothing will replace it. Bitcoin will stay the main cryptocurrency for a lot of time. I will not be surprised if it is a leader forever. BTC has been the most popular crypto, and this popularity is great - nothing can compete with BTC.
copper member
Activity: 99
October 20, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency,  and also the top of the best coin list.  Well! nothing is impossible but for any coin to over come bitcoin  its going to work a long work,  and lot of time is involve
Activity: 210
October 20, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
Yeah, i can agree with you, there is plenty possibilities that in future some coin will replace bitcoin, only question we have is when
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
October 20, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
Yes it might much later in the future but not very soon. Because in the next 5 years to come I don't see any coin/token that have the capability to displace Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
October 20, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

For now, i don't think any altcoins will replacing bitcoin even for years. The bitcoin value is the most expensive in the market.
With a small volume, bitcoin can the most market cap and dominance among all cryptocurrencies.
The most close altcoins with bitcoin i think it is Ripple, it has gone to 2nd position few days ago in coinmarket cap.
I agree tat Ripple is a good coin and also that no other coin will replace BTC. I don't even know why we would need such a thing as replacing Bitcoin, what's wrong with it?
Pages:
Jump to: