Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
At the moment I think that there are no coins yet that can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very much gone forward and now it seems like altcoins are slowly beginning to pull the blanket over (the level of capitalization), but it still happens very slowly.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
October 20, 2018, 03:42:41 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Maybe after a decade bitcoin will replace by some altcoins. Because bitcoin is the king of crypto, and bitcoin is a tough coin. Bitcoin will not be beaten so easily, Smiley and yes, i know that many altcoins now are rising and compete to take down bitcoin but for now it is impossible.
true, for now bitcoin is too superior to any other altcoin,there is no possible way for any altcoin to replace bitcoin but in the future i think will be there an altcoin that strong enough to replace bitcoin.
Speaking now, bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency and also I think it is very difficult to move it from the first rank, so for the near future I am not sure there are coins that can beat bitcoin but somehow we have to keep following the developments
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
i think bitcoin will hold the positions for really long, people tend to trust it especially as once it gave a great profit. you can't do anything when people are devoted to some idea, so it's unlikely alts will replace it
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 20, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
With no doubt there is no coin nowadays that may replace Bitcoin on the crypto market in the nearest future, but if it is the ETH or Litecoin, so it is more likely that it will be the Litecoin, because they are alike in functions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 20, 2018, 01:41:12 PM
Yes, I agree. no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin is a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. bitcoin is an inspiration for all the altcoins that exist today.
Activity: 343
October 20, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Do you agree???
If we look at the coinmarketcap of all the Altcoins in the crypto market.No Altcoins can clearly threaten Bitcoin's position and i think that no coin can do this at least in the next 3 years there will be many changes and we can wait and see.
Activity: 385
October 20, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Of course I agree with you. Bitcoin is the main crypto nowadays. The level of domination is more than 50%. I think bitcoin will be in top at least 10 years.
It might be like an index of all cryptomarket in the near future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I do not think that there is Crypt that can replace Bitcoin,  because Bitcoin is a king to all coin. Bitcoin is stable and  always grow, no coin can overtake Bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
Well the crypto industry is just in its early days. And when the world will realize the tru potential then there would be alot of changes that would be made to this industry and in that there is a big possibility of some other coin taking over bitcoin. Or may be some other system taking over crypto system. But till that happens, you can freely and with complete trust use bitcoin.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
In my own opinion, there will never be a replacement for Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is King since its the pace setter , there can only be improvements via other blockchain infrastructure  launch, not necessarily a replacement. For example, Ethereum promised scalabilty improvement , EOS too and others,  but if you check total market capitalization from coinmarketcap, you see that BTC most times hold more than half of total market cap.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
I think, it will be difficult for other crypto to replace bitcoin because it is seen from its history that bitcoin is the father of all the available coins. and bitcoin has become a crypto symbol
Activity: 448
October 20, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
In the future, there will be a lot of tokens on ERC-20, which will later be transferred to their own network and thereby unwind in larger layers. for example EOS.
Activity: 196
October 20, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
I think that anyone can bypass the capitalization of bitcoin , for me it is a serious competitor to bitcoin that Ethereum ! and of course he was approaching several times to capitalization, I think in the future he will overtake !
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 12:47:27 PM
There is  a lot of cryptocurrency,. It is not possible but as we can see for now.. A big no for me as of now I dont see any coin can beat or replace bitcoin.. but maybe after 10 years we never can tell..
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 20, 2018, 12:46:38 PM
Why not?! each time new altcoins are created, they are to some extent improved and more advanced and try to change the mistakes of their predecessors. but so far at the moment Bitcoin does not concede its position
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 20, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Do you agree???

Maybe after a decade bitcoin will replace by some altcoins. Because bitcoin is the king of crypto, and bitcoin is a tough coin. Bitcoin will not be beaten so easily, Smiley and yes, i know that many altcoins now are rising and compete to take down bitcoin but for now it is impossible.
true, for now bitcoin is too superior to any other altcoin,there is no possible way for any altcoin to replace bitcoin but in the future i think will be there an altcoin that strong enough to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Do you agree???
There is a chance that will happen, and I dont know but many of us will stick with bitcoin no matter what other crypto gives. Bitcoin has a lot of competitors but think about it there are also a lot of competitors before but they didnt success on replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Do you agree???

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
If there should be a coin that will perhaps replace bitcoin that would probably be in the future time, because there are a lot of Altcoins now competing and trying to reach bitcoin full potential.
Activity: 214
October 20, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
I agree with you that many of our competitors are competing with Bitcoin, but in Bitcoin's cryptographic world, kings and coins like ETH, LTC, XRP are developing to replace Bitcoin ... But Bitcoin will not. It is stable and it will always grow, no coin can overcome Bitcoin. I'm sure about that.
Pages:
Jump to: