Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone help me please to withdraw money from my blocked Binance account? - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
Can anyone help me please to withdraw money from my blocked Binance account?
https://imgur.com/a/YGFXsBO
Telegram: meduzzak
Discord: Meduzzak#2467

No one can help you here except to you alone since that money is blocked for certain reason which only you can resolve. Binance usually doesn’t block an account with trapped in there without giving any reason or requirements to claim the pending funds since they are obligated to refund the deposit to their customers due to their license.

Only you is eligible to fix your problem. Your best chance is to find someone that have same issue to you and know what’s the best solution. It’s better if you can provide the info on how your account was blocked.
Activity: 658
Merit: 384
I've trade and left more than $500/on binance so many times before, you must have done something very wrong, do you use VPN? Or you sign in from a new device? Different location? The screenshot shows only how much you have in there but not the error you are getting.

Do you use p2p service lately? That's another fast reason why Binance can block your account, they usually block people when they don't keep their part of the promise when dealing with peer to peer transaction, like two days ago when I was using their p2p, the person they paired me with is a crazy fella who intentionally delayed the transaction for over 24hrs.

I opened an appeal and the CS told us to drop proof both, and I dropped mine but the guy failed to drop his, and he was warn that if he didn't follow this rules he is definitely trying to cheat and if he can't drop proof that he truly paid me he will be block from the exchange, the guy later lied that the money got reversed, I knew he lied but things was sorted out, if he hasn't did this his account would have been locked already.

So OP what exactly did you do wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Who knows if he wants to scam? Why telegram and discord account links.

If true, exchanges like Binance will give you a page in a way you will not be able to withdraw your money in a way you will not be able to make use of any other Binance servics.

If you are not able to withdraw, that means your transaction is linked to scam activity. Contact Binance customer care. Use their Twitter for complaining.

Or just include more information. Why your account got banned?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever

Binance has a very tight security and strict rules and if they have blocked your account or frozen your coins then it must be for a reason.
In this case, I don't think any forum user would be able to help you much.
All you can do is contact the customer care so that they can guide you through to access your funds.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Am sorry you may not have anyone help in this condition, first reason being that you're not giving the full explanation of what happened, second is that you're dealing with a centralized exchange, no one can contact them on your behalf than you yourself, thirdly, try to know the reason for your denial of access to the account and fulfill the terms, which i believe is more likely to be kyc related issues.
Understandable concern but I can probably deduce why OP isn't sharing any details yet, I feel like OP is trying to make sure that there's someone that's going to answer that they have the ability and capabilities to do what he/she is trying to ask, if I am right about that deduction, I still don't think that OP should do that and that it's probably best if OP does share it now. I don't use Binance I am not familiar as to why they will block your account but given that it's a custodial wallet like app, I think that it's likely a KYC related incident. Hopefully what everyone's thinking the problem is will be the actual problem because it's definitely going to be a headache when that's not the case, might have to prepare for unforeseen results of recovering the money from your account which although unlikely might be a bigger headache for those that's going to fixing the system.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Am sorry you may not have anyone help in this condition, first reason being that you're not giving the full explanation of what happened, second is that you're dealing with a centralized exchange, no one can contact them on your behalf than you yourself, thirdly, try to know the reason for your denial of access to the account and fulfill the terms, which i believe is more likely to be kyc related issues.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
Why did they block the account. Did they mention the reason? Or this was back when they implemented KYC and you want someone to go through the process for you?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: