Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone offer my gf an online job for $3-$5 per day? - page 2. (Read 3593 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I can do that for sure. For details you can pm me. If you are smart, you will earn a guaranteed 2$ per day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
I'd like to see a decentralized version of something like Microworker (Usertesting, Clixsense) with its API, paying out in crypto-currency, and where someone could have accounts and have workers working under his account and taking a % cut.

Fact is that someone needs to provide the office, the computers, the fast internet connections. Most of the world doesn't have access to these yet. I mean if you really want to scale this sort of thing.

Another great idea for me to fund or program soon...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I am going to suggest two things.

First is a referral link for filling out surveys. I do them and she could easily earn more that $5 a day
Second is a transcription service that I also use. Very good pay per hour. But, must be excellent typist. (no referral)

1.http://www.bitcoinget.com/?r=1KUUrsN8zbDi4LZdPEqCPpEtt4fZAy178h

2. http://www.speechpad.com

I have a question about the second site
What are their rates ? What is written on the website is what I will pay if I ordered not of I work .
And what is the payment methods ?

You need to sign up to see available work. Each job can have its own rate. Most are around $.25/minute. Some are more. I'd say average is around $15/ hour. It pays through Paypal weekly.

I was lurking around and saw this post interesting, after registering on speechpad I can't find an option to work as a transcriber.

You need to take a few tests so they can grade your work first. Once you get the proper qualifications, you will then see jobs listed. Also, you must maintain your quality level if it drops too low you will not see jobs listed. I just logged in and see one that pays $.60/minute for 44 mins ($26.99). That's pretty good.  In my opinion transcription is the way to go, if you're good with english and typing.

Why do they pay per minute and not per word?

Do they need you to do it so fast? Wouldn't it be better to allow the person to do it more slowly and check their work for accuracy?

They probably give out the same surveys to multiple people, and then cross-reference them to create a 'generally accurate' translation.  If 100 people say some random word is 'poopballs', I'm sure it'll make the final cut  Cheesy

First is a referral link for filling out surveys. I do them and she could easily earn more that $5 a day
Second is a transcription service that I also use. Very good pay per hour. But, must be excellent typist. (no referral)

What are their rates ? What is written on the website is what I will pay if I ordered not of I work .

You need to sign up to see available work. Each job can have its own rate. Most are around $.25/minute. Some are more. I'd say average is around $15/ hour. It pays through Paypal weekly.

I was lurking around and saw this post interesting, after registering on speechpad I can't find an option to work as a transcriber.

You need to take a few tests so they can grade your work first. Once you get the proper qualifications, you will then see jobs listed. Also, you must maintain your quality level if it drops too low you will not see jobs listed. I just logged in and see one that pays $.60/minute for 44 mins ($26.99). That's pretty good.  In my opinion transcription is the way to go, if you're good with english and typing.

Why do they pay per minute and not per word?

Do they need you to do it so fast? Wouldn't it be better to allow the person to do it more slowly and check their work for accuracy?
Apologies I was away from the forum for a few days.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I will be replying to some of you with private messages.

I think this has become a good resource for others who are looking to earn online.

Different people have different skills, different preferences for short-term or long-term focus, and different interests. So the range of suggestions in this thread are not all appropriate to my gf but still useful for other readers.

I think transcribing audio and videos would be the most enjoyable and fit to my gf of all the suggestions. Also perhaps Clixsense if it is varied enough (solving CAPTCHAS is definitely a burnout type of task that she hates). She is attractive, accurate in vocalization (fabulous singer as well), and good at mimicking, so I think she could also render product videos.

Also the Usertesting and doing reviews seems really interesting. I am excited to have her try that and see how it goes. Great suggestions!

She would enjoy any work dealing with people as long as it is varied and not too technical. She is not into mental games such as cards and gambling.

She can do any task that is well defined and well explained, but I don't think she will be the creative type who will start inventing new things. (and you might not be pleased with her choices if you do, such as when she moved the plants to the stairs as decorations, lol)

She can do cam sex. I think that she will earn way more than 5$ per day  Wink

I know she could earn big time $ in cam sex given she is 34C-36D brown skinned filipina with a very attractive face, but that would be extremely destructive to type of life and relationship we are trying to do. This is a lady with traditional values and will be a great mother. I am not about to change her life to that direction and besides her father would kill both of us. It would be extremely disrespectful to the great job her parents did.

I can outearn her so the goal is not really just maximizing income, but rather is more about her not being bored and generating some smallish amount of income to buy some things herself. And for the moment one of the requirements is for the work to be in the home for reasons I stated in the OP.

Later of course we could do some other business, that I could invest in. This online work isn't going to be her preferred long-term vocation. She'd much rather do a small restaurant, farming, or anything real life oriented and not on the computer.
Activity: 518
I am the one who knocks.
None of these options pay in bitcoin.  All of them Paypal or Money Bookers.   Roll Eyes

This: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-bitcoins-by-doing-captchas-easy-newbie-friendly-0008-btc-2000-1098291 Pays in bitcoins for doing captchas, you earn around $2 per hour.
Pays in paypal and bitcoin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
None of these options pay in bitcoin.  All of them Paypal or Money Bookers.   Roll Eyes

The guy was asking for a way to earn $$$ and he didn't actually said that he needs a work that mainly pays in bitcoins. So any work where he can get bucks is presented here. We are just suggesting, might give the guys some help. Cheesy

But the main thing is that OP didn't replied yet to anyone whether he is really interested or not.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

The guy was asking for a way to earn $$$ and he didn't actually said that he needs a work that mainly pays in bitcoins. So any work where he can get bucks is presented here. We are just suggesting, might give the guys some help. Cheesy
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281

I am the one who knocks.
Got my first $10 here:
www.microworkers.com
Activity: 678
Merit: 1000
Your wife should really look into transcription work! I have never done it personally, but I have friends who manage to pull a couple of hundred dollars monthly. And they even have regular jobs on top of that.

Good luck! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
What can she do in the computer specifically?

Can she write articles, can she do data entry jobs? Does she blog? How much does she know about affiliate marketing or SEO?

I'm kinda in need of a Virtual assistant. If she can do a those PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
She can sign up at http://fiverr.com and find the job according to her interest,skills and qualification.Each available job earns $5 on successful completion.Some of them are as easy as recording a short video for a product or service.
legendary
Sir any suggest i need this too to work... my income is super low im not graduate on highschool no employers hired me...thats why i try bitcoin to earn money....bitcoins from faucets is low of cost....

You won't get any decent amount with just usi g faucets. I suggest you look for other way. You see there is a lot on the internet, in this forum. You just need to read through the posts. You know the first step you should do is to learn about what you really are looking for. If you won't read through different articles on the net then you wouldn't get ant. Don't depend your income in the money you can get here on the internet. Finish high school first then pursue college, you wouldn't get any more problem from there. Knowledge is the base of everything so you need to make a solid foundation of it. Goodluck!
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Sir any suggest i need this too to work... my income is super low im not graduate on highschool no employers hired me...thats why i try bitcoin to earn money....bitcoins from faucets is low of cost....
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
She can use faucet rotators.
Or eventually write captchas (look for threads like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-bitcoins-by-doing-captchas-easy-newbie-friendly-0008-btc-2000-1098291)
Activity: 1540
Few suggestions:

article writing
provide video tesimonials on fiverr

most ptc sites pay pennies but if you sign up for 1000 of them and use them everyday..my guess would be that you would easily hit $150 by the end of the month.

legendary
If you can set up basic website start from Adsense. Just learn how to drive traffic to simple site. Other methods involve skills like presell stuff on your e mail list. You have to build trust and brand but is not easy as everybody think.

Setting up a website requires more time + adsense don't accept newly build websites so You will need a lot of time with this option. It's a good source of passive income tho.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
he can acces internet ?
how about his english language ?
Pages:
Jump to: