Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone offer my gf an online job for $3-$5 per day? - page 4. (Read 3630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Have her join mechanicalturk.

Hadn't heard of that! Thanks!

No problem! Just got my wife on it actually.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Hadn't heard of that! Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I don't think she is skilled enough to be a tutor in English. Besides there is a lot of competition for those tutoring jobs. I looked briefly at the online work sites, and the competition is very stiff. Any way, just thought I'd try to see if anyone in these forums needed some work done.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I was thinking perhaps taking online orders and entering them in a database. Or answering the phone via Skype with call forwarding and dictating messages.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Maybe she could use your bitcointalk account and join a signature campaign here, so she would earn some bucks weekly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am in the Philippines and my 26 year old gf (no kids) is stuck at the house all day while I am working and she has nothing to do other than cook, watch TV, and go on facebook. She is a very conscientious one, and not the lazy type. She is always concerned when going outside that she dress properly and wear make up (not what I like as I am a laid back naturalist).

I'd prefer she not get a job outside earning $4 per day, because they will demand her 10 hours a day (not including 2 hours travel time), 7 days a week. I like the flexibility in our schedule now, but I am just so concerned about her boredom and wasting time when she could be productive and learning.

She is a good typist, is very good with vocabulary and language and especially English language. She is not good in math. She is probably not the one you want to do some convoluted task. But any task that requires good verbal and/or written communication skills she can do. She is also very attractive and presentable so she could do any sort of promotion such as dating or social networking site, or even customer service. She is trainable and I am here by her side to guide to insure good follow through (just as long as you don't demand too much of my scarce time). I am a computer programmer.

No lewd offers allowed. Nothing involving sexual innuendo even.

It would really do me a big favor if anyone could offer her an online job that she could be busy some hours of the day.

Normally she is awake during the normal daylight and even hours Philippines time. I suppose we could rotate our schedules if that is necessary.

You can PM me or post in this thread. Thanks.

If she is good in English she can be an Online English tutor
I'll search for the link and post here where she can send her credentials as I have a friend in the Philippines who does that
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
hello ... in my opinion... theres a lot of freelancer sites in the net.
especially when she's a good typist and in english language.
or in other way you can teach her about bitcoin and this forum...
there's a lot of way to earn online if thats what she really want..
goodluck.. Smiley
I am in the Philippines and my 26 year old gf (no kids) is stuck at the house all day while I am working and she has nothing to do other than cook, watch TV, and go on facebook. She is a very conscientious one, and not the lazy type. She is always concerned when going outside that she dress properly and wear make up (not what I like as I am a laid back naturalist).

I'd prefer she not get a job outside earning $4 per day, because they will demand her 10 hours a day (not including 2 hours travel time), 7 days a week. I like the flexibility in our schedule now, but I am just so concerned about her boredom and wasting time when she could be productive and learning.

She is a good typist, is very good with vocabulary and language and especially English language. She is not good in math. She is probably not the one you want to do some convoluted task. But any task that requires good verbal and/or written communication skills she can do. She is also very attractive and presentable so she could do any sort of promotion such as dating or social networking site, or even customer service. She is trainable and I am here by her side to guide to insure good follow through (just as long as you don't demand too much of my scarce time). I am a computer programmer.

No lewd offers allowed. Nothing involving sexual innuendo even.

It would really do me a big favor if anyone could offer her an online job that she could be busy some hours of the day.

Normally she is awake during the normal daylight and even hours Philippines time. I suppose we could rotate our schedules if that is necessary.

You can PM me or post in this thread. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: