Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays? - page 2. (Read 18327 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
If you listen to the news about cryptocurrencies and the experts' prognoses on different TV and YouTube channels, you will find out that all of them tell us about completely different things. It is almost impossible to make these predictions.

yes, and the point is the market of crypto is unpredictable,,
everybody can predict the market, but always remember all predictions is not always right, even an expert,,
because all predictions is only about probability my friend
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
The market has shocked a lot of experts and has proven (to a large extent) to be unpredictable.
I've been a victim of wrong prediction of market movements so these days, I mostly just buy coins that I can hold for the long term due to their great use cases.
right what you say in your opinion no one can ensure the development of crypto markets and crypto currencies even though it has also become a risk in investing with crypto currencies and our belief is the best capital
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
If you listen to the news about cryptocurrencies and the experts' prognoses on different TV and YouTube channels, you will find out that all of them tell us about completely different things. It is almost impossible to make these predictions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
When it comes to prediction about cryptocurrency, i think it will be harder nowadays. Because crpto is so volatile and unpredictable. But for me, if we look at the charts on coinmarketcap we can tell that crypto is rising for now. Hopefully the price' increases will stay longer and higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Nothing's gonna stop us from speculating. And most of us maybe right when it comes to reasoning but I think no one is really accurate when it comes to reasoning on why something is coming up. Even the experts can't really explain the volatility of coins right now. But we are still hoping for the best.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
The market has shocked a lot of experts and has proven (to a large extent) to be unpredictable.
I've been a victim of wrong prediction of market movements so these days, I mostly just buy coins that I can hold for the long term due to their great use cases.
Activity: 1246
It can't, because the influence of the news and also important figures can make crypto prices drop or rise, very risk and also can hardly be speculated for a long time about the price
indeed the condition of the cryptocurrency price movement will never be predictable, but at least from the existing graph you can speculate about the price of cryptocurrency and that can help you to determine the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Crypto markets are so volatile that very few forecasters have been right on predicting the prices and that too not all the time. It is just easier to hold good coins for the long term .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
It can't, because the influence of the news and also important figures can make crypto prices drop or rise, very risk and also can hardly be speculated for a long time about the price
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
of course you only find one prediction that is true or not at all because indeed cryptocurrency cannot be predicted correctly and correctly, we see this is all just luck and indeed the predictions that fit them do it with full experience

Prediction are made by those people who wants to benefit themselves on the market, they are predicting because they are trying to manipulate the market with their influence but this time it wont work because people are aware that prediction is prediction and there is no significant relation that it would happen even those people has a great influence in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
of course you only find one prediction that is true or not at all because indeed cryptocurrency cannot be predicted correctly and correctly, we see this is all just luck and indeed the predictions that fit them do it with full experience
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I think crypto currencies are also difficult to predict, but I think now many people expect crypto currencies to rise again because they see the development of daily crypto prices also increase, so I believe crypto currencies will be brighter in the future.
Activity: 504
The crypto market situation in the past few weeks has been very stable. For now, the Crypto market is more attractive because Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BCH are back up. The crypto market is indeed very difficult to predict but if the prices of the three coins can be consistent and slowly increase, of course, the market will recover.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Only real psychics can predict the movement of the market. It is impossible to predict it with the help of logic and Analytics. We have some historical data and patterns, but it may not be 100 percent information to confirm the forecast. the market may go against the majority.
In fact, most of the experts shared that there would be an increase in the years 2020-2022 when there were big changes in the price. Only short-term analyses are more common now. The other reason may be that there is not big changes in price.
That’s the safe predictions of course, they need to create a long term prediction so they can still be called an expert but of course there is no accurate prediction after all. A good forecast on cryptocurrency doesn’t make sense right now I think investors need good news so they can trust the market again. Big changes on price will happen because of the good news.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
In fact what predict can still. Significant changes in price is not happening, therefore, to predict when to happen the running of the bulls is now difficult. But I think that some short-term market movements can still be predicted.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
The crypto market has always been characterized by its uncertainty and unpredictability. It is possible to predict its movement only approximately and the decision on investment needs to be made very attentively.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Only real psychics can predict the movement of the market. It is impossible to predict it with the help of logic and Analytics. We have some historical data and patterns, but it may not be 100 percent information to confirm the forecast. the market may go against the majority.
In fact, most of the experts shared that there would be an increase in the years 2020-2022 when there were big changes in the price. Only short-term analyses are more common now. The other reason may be that there is not big changes in price.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
There haven't been any crypto experts ever and there never be. The market is just too unpredictable and you cannot use the same tactics you use with the normal stock market (well you can, but the results aren't usually too much better). What you wanna do is to look and discover the crypto sphere by yourself. You will develop some kind of intuition and gut feel that will keep you on the right track.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I am not a professional, but i can forecast one thing.
That the faireum.io project will be a huge one.
Investors should get involved.
Pages:
Jump to: