Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays? - page 4. (Read 18327 times)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Well, I think no one can predict market trends with 100% accuracy.
There's always the possibility for unexpected movement. It's the most unpredictable market in the world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
it is not possible to forecast nowadays. because the volume of crypto market is very low. so market is very open to any manipulations right now. trend can be changed with a mall amonth of money to trick on traders.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Anyone can predict the possible price for the cryptocurrency but not sure it will happen. Because expert predictor are not 100 percent sure when they predicting price of the cryptocoins it depends also the news and to the information that they get to the cryptowoeld so they will cretae a prediction. Prediction is good and I hope it will be positive all.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
No and the people who actually can, they stay quiet and never post on a public forum, twitter, trollbox, etc.

This is the reason why most retail traders end up losing money. They don't know how to pick trades and follow these so called experts on YouTube, twitter, Bitmex troll box , etc and they are surprised they end up losing money.

Look at the people that followed McAFee prediction of $1,000,000 Bitcoin back in 2017 and are now sitting at huge losses.

Do your own research and trade at your own risk. You are a small fish in a sea full of whales and sharks.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
What e are doing in the space majorly is gambling, thanks for 2018 that exposed most of these twitter crypto traders and brought a bit sanity to the space, the market is still very young and technical data is not quantitative enough for now to base our predictions on, most of the price movement is based  majorly on news rather than technical analysis
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
This question of "Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays" keep ringing in my head because early last year there were different predictions about the rise of the crypto market in general from the so called "crypto experts" and "analysts". But to my greatest surprise, at the end of the year I could only see maybe one out of all the predictions I read about becoming true.

This makes me deduce that the crypto market can't be predicted to some extent.

Want to know people's view on this. Thanks
You can predict, but how they will come true is another question. Now I think all we can do is to guess and wait where the market will go next. The specific time when growth will begin and there will be a sharp rise no one can. One can only guess that it will happen in a couple of years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
No. Check out forecasts of experts according to BTC price in 2018 year, all of them expected 30-50 k for BTC and only a few of them predicted 3000.
It is about luck and clear vision

When BTC was 19000 USD in Dec 2017, everyone was predicting that BTC will cross 100,000 USD in 2018. Based on these rumors, many bought BTC and ended up losing their money.
Lesson learned never pay attention to predictions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
No one can see the future in advance so all the predictions for the future price of the cryptocurrencies will going to fail. Cryptocurrencies are the most volatile currency which is the one of the reasons why it is unpredictable. Instead of relying on predictions, it better to learn the basics of cryptocurrency and their price movements in the market. Trading the coins can also help you to understand the behaviorof cryptocurrencies and how they reacts on a certain event or development that related to them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This question of "Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays" keep ringing in my head because early last year there were different predictions about the rise of the crypto market in general from the so called "crypto experts" and "analysts". But to my greatest surprise, at the end of the year I could only see maybe one out of all the predictions I read about becoming true.

We can't deny that those crypto experts are using some technical analysis for their predictions but in reality the crypto price has no pattern and it will depend on the daily demand in the market. It's normal that they will predict as they want to create publicity that people will buy to increase the demand and if the demand will grow the price will rise to higher level. It's up to us if we will believe on those predictions without basis and obvious that it's created for their personal interest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Guessing is probably better so to say than to predict. Only if they themselves participate in these predictions not otherwise.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Those who are so called experts doesn't have any basis but if there is. Those resources are also available for us. Everyone can predict that anything can happen to a coin/s or even in cryptoworld but it is still unpredictable. These people only shill coins that they invested to.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

We should accept that the crypto market is unpredictable. Although many people make a prediction, nobody knows what will happen. That is why i do not rely on predicting any more.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance

indeed someone in my opinion will not be able to predict crypto prices in a fixed market, only we as traders must have their own price predictions and speculations to be able to generate profits in our trade, so if you ask when the crypto price can increase at the highest price when that happens, of course I don't think anyone knows for sure.
Activity: 490
it is so hard to find anyone can predict exactly what will happen to cryptocurrencies when the market is so terrible now even a professional can not easily get profit from this market, unless you are a whale, then you may never know what will happen to the price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Experts are always forecasting future prices even though many of their past projections are usually wrong. Hard to tell who and what to believe for future projections.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
although crypto currency analysts know that the market will fall so far. they also will not worsen the situation because they also do not want to spread negative news that will worsen the current situation.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
Some experts never stopped predicting, but at this moment, the crypto market is way ahead of prediction! So, no need to rely on any prediction, try to depend on your own strategy! If the ETH fork comes then altcoin price will move up a little bit, this is the running prediction, and I believe it.  Grin
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
If expert know what will be happen in the market I think she/he the one can benefit it unless they share to all what will they predict. And as of now it's hard to predict anything in crypto, some of us are going in flow on what happening in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

It's a nature of this investment to predict the price to attract more buyers and make a hype on that particular coin as we have many newbies will trap with this strategy from those pretending to be experts. We have no law that will make them payable if their prediction will not hit or within that range. Indeed, being a investors we are responsible with our decisions in choosing the ideal coin for our money as it is unpredictable.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
This was a very easy thing to do in a bull market and we saw that come into play in 2016 and 2017, but what happen in 2018 when the bear market kick start, all the so called expert failed with their prediction and most people that followed them got really REKT
Pages:
Jump to: