Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 75. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The way that corrupt people view bitcoin as a means of monetary transfer is perfectly reasonable, because this is a non-governmental currency that does not have an organization that has the right to interfere with, so that the state apparatus found it very difficult to control this coin.

For now,it is hard to control and implement but once each coinyry implements it for sure government with corrupt officials will find a way to get profit from it no matter how hard to control it.
Even how hard they try to control bitcoin they will not succeed in corrupting unless they got a lot of money. Bitcoin cannot lead to corruption because bitcoin is decentralized and even the government will accept bitcoin, it is still not controllable because the only thing that they can do is to charge some fees when transferring money from outside to inside of their country.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
The way that corrupt people view bitcoin as a means of monetary transfer is perfectly reasonable, because this is a non-governmental currency that does not have an organization that has the right to interfere with, so that the state apparatus found it very difficult to control this coin.

For now,it is hard to control and implement but once each coinyry implements it for sure government with corrupt officials will find a way to get profit from it no matter how hard to control it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is the money can be use for anymeans. Like a knife, it can be used to cook or to hurt others. However, the technology behind bitcoin " Blockchain" can minimize corruption if a government work together to make project how to use yearly budget with blockchain. Blockchain tech will record every transaction in a country expense and income correctly and can't be manipulated. Blockchain tech I believe  will minimize corruption.
Activity: 1190
Definitely Yes, it is not Bitcoin but the people handling bitcoin that creates corruption. Greed of money and power will make it corrupt.

All of the medium for transactions doesn't have something to do with bad transactions. But yes we are the ones that are making the decision if we are going to allow and let those mediums specific with bitcoin to use for corruption. Maybe in the future or at this moment there are corrupt people that are thinking about it already.

Government officials or businessman might already studying it now on how they will be able to do it.
I think we do not need to be hypocritical. Bitcoin has the advantage of making transactions secret and will make your identity invisible. With it will definitely be exploited by corruptors
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Definitely Yes, it is not Bitcoin but the people handling bitcoin that creates corruption. Greed of money and power will make it corrupt.

All of the medium for transactions doesn't have something to do with bad transactions. But yes we are the ones that are making the decision if we are going to allow and let those mediums specific with bitcoin to use for corruption. Maybe in the future or at this moment there are corrupt people that are thinking about it already.

Government officials or businessman might already studying it now on how they will be able to do it.
Bitcoin is gaining in popularity as a secret currency because it is anonymous. I'm sure there are a lot of people who start studying bitcoin and then they will utilize bitcoin as a method to do corruption
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Either fiat or bitcoin, corruption will always find a way. Any corrupt person will always find a way to launder money via bitcoin easily than even fiat currencies. But whichever way, corruption is corruption as public funds can easily be withdrawn and stashed in farms, homes, etc without being traced and any corrupt person who has been born like that by default can always find a way no matter how the government wants to use bitcoin to curb corruption. Though I've read some articles how bitcoin can be used by government to curb corruption.
Bitcoin, by necessity, has a public ledger of transactions which anyone can see, verify, analyze. Payments by any address to any other address are fully recorded, thus making bitcoin pseudo-anonymous, as opposed to fully anonymous expensive offshore facilities where an estimated 21 trillion dollars is currently hidden. Although steps can be taken to make Bitcoin transactions fully anonymous, they require, in most cases, expertise, with the default position being pseudo-anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

Bitcoin is not so well known so I think for now there are still a few politicians who use bitcoin for tools as money launderers or corruption. Or I myself have never heard of it?

Even a normal person can lead the bitcoin into corruption many scam site are showing on the net and a lot of people use their knowledge to take advantage to the newbie on the bitcoin it is also a corruption they take advantage to the weak to get what they want they using dirty tricks to deceive others and that is also corruption even if you are in the government or you are an influence person or not you can be corrupt and you can lead things into corruption

Any money related can really lead to corruption,corruption on its own way ,in any form and terms no matter how big or small that amount it can lead to corrupt when not use properly or with bad intentions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is not so well known so I think for now there are still a few politicians who use bitcoin for tools as money launderers or corruption. Or I myself have never heard of it?

Even a normal person can lead the bitcoin into corruption many scam site are showing on the net and a lot of people use their knowledge to take advantage to the newbie on the bitcoin it is also a corruption they take advantage to the weak to get what they want they using dirty tricks to deceive others and that is also corruption even if you are in the government or you are an influence person or not you can be corrupt and you can lead things into corruption
Activity: 952
Everything that has a value can lead into corruption at the expense of the person who has the possession. It is the ideas or actions that where it was used that is corruptible .
It is the responsibility or liability of the users of bitcoin, if he wants to be safe use it in good ways and if not it can be
use for corruption. Not all people are good and most are bad, so we can expect there's plenty of corruption when faster transaction takes place.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Everything that has a value can lead into corruption at the expense of the person who has the possession. It is the ideas or actions that where it was used that is corruptible .
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I think it depends of the person's mental and personal, without the bitcoin if someone obviously clever corruptor minded individuals to hide their money corruption.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Since Bitcoin has value just like money it can lead people into corruption because they'd crave for more. It can also be used as money or price package to pay off corrupt deals.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
Bitcoin may even facilitate corruption, but what leads to corruption is the lack of integrity of people. Throughout history we see that corruption has existed for thousands of years. In my country corruption has existed for a long time and all the dirty money is taken abroad in US $. It may be that bitcoin facilitates but without it corruption will continue to exist.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Its a big no. Think about it bitcoin is decentralized anonymous and you can't even track where is the location of the users of it.
Bitcoin will not lead to corruption no one handle bitcoin.
Bitcoin is balance cant handle by few person.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Bitcoin can not cause corruption

But it's human greed that makes it corrupt to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Instead bitcoin can be use for corruption attempt since bitcoin is anonymous ( can't be trace who own that address for the example)
My goverment really against corruption that why my goverment still not legalize bitcoin as legit currency although bitcoin is a great investment option recently
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
My opinion is not

Bitcoin does not cause corruption
Because corruption can be done if the formation of state or company.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It's a sure thing because they want to avoid paying tax but I don't recommend it to them because if all of them will start to use bitcoin. The economy of a country will start to decline. But we don't know what will be their move so the government needs to do something like regulating the local exchanges about this.
Pages:
Jump to: