Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be converted to Cash? - page 4. (Read 1628 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 12:48:09 PM
By selling it in any exchange. Or you mean something else?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
December 01, 2017, 12:44:20 PM
Can Bitcoin be converted to Cash? If yes
How?

Yes there are many options available to you depending on where you live. For example i use coinbase and convert bitcoin to cash and withdrawal it when i need to by ach transfer. Another option with coinbase is using shift card for purchases.  Xapo also has a a debit card that can be used.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 12:43:31 PM
Yes it is true that bitcoin can be converted into cash, like in my experience, i did cash out on my bitcoin wallet when i need a cash, when i clicked the word cash out it appeared the option of banks or remittance center that you wanted to cash it out and insert the amount you need and then it automatically converted into my country's currency and then cash out.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 12:43:06 PM
How?

Obviously. You can Convert bitcoin to Cash by selling your bitcoin.
Here are many people who are buying bitcoin you can sell your bitcoin to them by selling you can get cash through them.
Of course it is, but the case is not all member of this forum are came from one country. We have different bitcoin converter into cash. Yes selling bitcoin could be one of the way to convert bitcoin into cash but of course it is hard to find a buyer which you can get along with your selling price because we know a single bitcoin is too expensive to afford.
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 01, 2017, 12:32:33 PM
The purpose of investing and selling Bitcoin is to convert it into cash and use it. There are so many trading platforms that can help you convert Bitcoin or any Altcoin into cash, you can refer to on the internet.
Currently people are converting their bitcoin into cash when they feel the need, the reason is that in most of the places people do not have the opportunity to use bitcoin directly for shopping. They can only use bitcoin for shopping online, but in their local stores they are not allowed to use bitcoin for shopping there. Therefore they mostly change bitcoin into their local currency and then use the fiat for different purposes. May be in future we become able to use bitcoin directly for different purposes and do not feel the need to change it into local currency.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
December 01, 2017, 12:30:21 PM
Yes! Here in Philippines we could cash out our Bitcoins by using coins.ph. There are banks that supports the exchange of Bitcoins to our currency and some business establishment such 711, Local Pawnshop (Cebuana) and etc. Though for the other coins, Coins.ph doesn't have any features that support the direct exchange from alt coins to Cash.
Yes, it can be converted into fiat, and I'm also one of the users of this coins.pH which I truly used over a 7 months of my participation in trading bitcoin. Its a very helpful tool to me because I can convert bitcoin into cash anytime. However this coin.ph only used to convert bitcoin into our fiat but not supported to exchange directly from other kind of crypt into peso. But I didn't whatsite are suitable for traders like me came from different country.
Activity: 170
December 01, 2017, 12:27:48 PM
How?
Bitcoin can be exchanged for exchanges exchanges for bitcoin cach, but it can not be converted directly into purses. Cool
Activity: 182
December 01, 2017, 12:24:46 PM
How?
Yes of course the bitcoin can be converted to fiat or cash by various wallets. I think there is a particular wallet for every country which converts your bitcoins to cash . My country has it and i do that when i find profit in the price. You should also look for the wallet which do the work for you.  
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 12:24:41 PM
Just convert your value on your exchanger, if you hold btc on a wallet send it on the wallet exchanger and convert, than withdraw on your bank.
legendary
Activity: 1218
December 01, 2017, 12:24:16 PM
of course that if in fiat fiat. but not in bitcoin form. maybe you should buy the original coin from bitcoin, but now the price is very expensive, and not everyone can have it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 01, 2017, 12:22:49 PM
How?
Yes  here in Philippines by using coins. ph.there are banks to support bitcoin . Can you withdraw cardless in atm machine, and other remittence center and business establusment store.
Activity: 301
December 01, 2017, 12:19:02 PM
The purpose of investing and selling Bitcoin is to convert it into cash and use it. There are so many trading platforms that can help you convert Bitcoin or any Altcoin into cash, you can refer to on the internet.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
December 01, 2017, 12:15:09 PM
Countless exchanges and websites can do this for you. Google is your friend  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 12:13:36 PM
How?

Obviously. You can Convert bitcoin to Cash by selling your bitcoin.
Here are many people who are buying bitcoin you can sell your bitcoin to them by selling you can get cash through them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
December 01, 2017, 12:00:55 PM
Yeah in our country we could convert through remittance firms and other banks accepting them by cashing them out in our bitcoin wallet. I mean we wouldn't be investing in bitcoin in the first if it is not convertible into cash because it would be like a country preventing the use and acceptance of bitcoin  through banning it.
Activity: 115
December 01, 2017, 11:54:38 AM
You sell your bitcoin to a global exchange company that can convert it to your local currency.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 11:51:38 AM
Yes, thats the reason we are here right?
Activity: 101
December 01, 2017, 11:47:25 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be converted into cash. There is a ton of application or site where you can exchange your bitcoin into cash. One trusted application for me is the coins.ph, it was recommended to me by a friend. But you can also use bitcoin when buying things online.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
December 01, 2017, 11:35:38 AM
Yes, it can be converted to cash, but the options are currently limited. Others have mentioned how this can be done, but there is generally a waiting period of days. As cryptocurrencies become more mainstream, they will be more easily convertible to cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
December 01, 2017, 11:28:41 AM
How?

yes... By selling it.
For example on coinbase, kraken, localbitcoins, this forum,...

Here is an (incomplete) list of places where you can trade BTC, do be carefull: not all of them are trusted, not all of them convert BTC to your local FIAT, not all of them give the same conversion rate...
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin/trading_exchanges#panel
Thank you... But suggest me one which you are having a strong faith in them

I'm not really a big seller, but the other way around i did buy BTC from a guy on localbitcoins, and it went smooth. You do have to be carefull when picking a buyer, and never release the BTC from their escrow before you're 100% sure you have the cash in your hands. I'd also suggest using a non-refundable payment method, and when meeting somebody face to face: doing it in a very public place (inside a post office, next to a police station, inside a mc donalds,...)

Depending on where you live, you can also try to sell your BTC face to face by making a deal on this forum or there might also be the option to use a bitcoin atm to sell your BTC... Most of those ATM machines have a rather good reputation, but also a rather high fee.

what he suggest is right you can also sell it to other traders or users of bitcoin so you can convert it to cash if you have a friend that need bitcoin that would be a win win situation and fast where the two of you can trade and provide the need of each other to avoid such fees and charges in certain sites where your bitcoin came from..
Pages:
Jump to: