Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be converted to Cash? - page 5. (Read 1627 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 10:06:23 AM
yes it can be converted in cash in countries where bitcoin is accepted. There are many ways available for that and you can also buy things and services online by bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
December 01, 2017, 10:02:26 AM
Zebpay application is very good application which can convert bitcoin into their cash in which country they belong and does not take so much time it takes only one or two days for converting the bitcoin and transfer the cash directly in to bank account number without any charges.
I think the safest way is to open a wallet with a cash out feature where you can directly deposit your cash in your bank account or claim it through a remittance shop/store. Yes there are fees,  but at least you're a 100% sure you'll get your cash.  
Yes, bitcoin is a digital currency and convert it into cash.
Sell it. For me i'm using localbitcoin to convert my bitcoin into cash. I can direct it into my bank account or widrawn it in different kind of moneygram exchange.

This is hilarious.

Get a Bitcoin debit card. You send your BTC. An hour or two later you can withdraw cash via an ATM.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 01, 2017, 09:57:56 AM
Can Bitcoin be converted to Cash? If yes
How?
Yes bitcoin can be converted into cash. I can convert my bitcoin into cash using my bitcoin wallet named coins.ph a online wallet here in the Philippines. After that i will put my bitcoins into my atm account for me to get my bitcoin and use it to pay all of my expenses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 09:54:43 AM
How?
I think the safest way is to open a wallet with a cash out feature where you can directly deposit your cash in your bank account or claim it through a remittance shop/store. Yes there are fees,  but at least you're a 100% sure you'll get your cash. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 01, 2017, 09:38:09 AM
Definitely yes, here in our country Philippines, there is a wallet which ables you to convert php to Bitcoin and Bitcoin to php, they also added a cash out which makes you able to withdraw your converted bitcoin in banks and some pawnshops.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 09:30:01 AM
Though bitcoin is a illegal currency...but it can be converted into cash...you can keep the balance into the COINBASE app...then you can convert from here to cash...
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 09:29:01 AM
It is possible to convert your Bitcoun to cash, just look for a Bitcoin exchange that will allow you to sell your Bitcoin at a reasonable price, for your preferred local currency like dollars, or euros.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 01, 2017, 09:19:35 AM
Obviously yes. Why not?You can easily convert bitcoin to your currency. You should find a trusted local trader. By selling Bitcoin, you can convert on your cash. I personally do this everyday.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 09:14:16 AM
You can sell in exchange that support your local currency.
You can also exchange with others face to face.  There are also peer to peer escrow service likes localbitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 08:43:32 AM
Of course bitcoin can be converted into cash. just know your preferred local bitcoin exchange.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
December 01, 2017, 08:35:44 AM
Of course, it can be converted into cash. That is done through exchanges.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
December 01, 2017, 08:32:52 AM
of course bitcoin can be converted to cash, it's either you use a wallet that has a built in converter, or sometimes the bank offers exchange for bitoins to cash, in my case the wallet that i am using offers instant conversion to cash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 08:01:07 AM
Yes, bitcoin is a digital currency and convert it into cash.

Sell it. For me i'm using localbitcoin to convert my bitcoin into cash. I can direct it into my bank account or widrawn it in different kind of moneygram exchange.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
December 01, 2017, 07:56:21 AM
Of course. It is money in the first place.
There are various ways of converting it to cash. The one I use often is luno which sells the bitcoin for cash that can be transferred to your bank account.
I've also heard about coinbase and xapo but I've not tried them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
December 01, 2017, 07:50:57 AM
How?

Yes you can convert your bitcoin into cash/fiat money using localbitcoins.com website find buyer and use escrow if necessary or you are unsure with your deal, scammers are everywhere so be careful. You can also sell your bitcoin to people face to face near your place.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
December 01, 2017, 07:44:51 AM
While it can most certainly be converted to cash, there would have to be a significant reason for me (personally) to cash in on my digital gold!
Especially since I think if you're posting on this message board, you truly believe in its potential. 
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
December 01, 2017, 07:43:13 AM
How?

Of course that you can convert it to fiat currency(Cash). If you want the money in your bank use Bitstamp,Kraken or other major TRUSTED exchanges. If you want the money directly in your hands go to localbitcoins or bitcoin forums in your country and make a meeting with someone who wants to buy bitcoin. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 01, 2017, 07:37:42 AM
Get a Bitcoin debit card. You send your BTC. An hour or two later you can withdraw cash via an ATM.

It's by far the fastest and most convenient way to get cash. There's no way I could be bothered with Localbitcoins when there's that alternative.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 07:35:22 AM
How?

It is of course possible to turn the bitcoin into cash. If not what would investors do with the bitcoins? there are many sites to use for this. Depending on your country, the connections you use may also vary. You can ask for help from the people around you who are dealing with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 06:55:37 AM
Yes, bitcoin can be converted to cash by an application called zebpay.  Zebpay application can be download from the play store which can used little space only.  Zebpay application is very good application which can convert bitcoin into their cash in which country they belong and does not take so much time it takes only one or two days for converting the bitcoin and transfer the cash directly in to bank account number without any charges.
Pages:
Jump to: