Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 133. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 505
July 19, 2017, 06:31:04 PM
The world poverty is caused by governments and laws, therefore I have no idea how crypto currencies can end world poverty?

You can not eat crypto currencies and you can not live in it.
We cannot put all obligation in our government. Ourselves is the first who need to changes. How can we become rich if we are lazy and always blame the government reagarding the world poverty.

Bitcoin can't easily end the world but it solve the problem of other by earning this. Yes your correct that we can not live in crypto- currency but its a stuff to get the real money.

World poverty is so wide, it can't solve all the problem. If we think, if all people go in bitcoin as their business so other job become vacant and its a problem, no one will operate and other business will affected.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 12:51:25 PM
No never it can't remove poverty from world, even it can't remove poverty from any single country, this is as a simple money with some decent features. No one will get free of cost coin. We can't distribute coin to everyone if lacks of people are their. Poverty come from mind
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
July 19, 2017, 12:36:17 PM
Sadly bitcoin cant do big things to end world poverty, most of poor countries are in war or internal conflicts , so first wars should stop and then establish an economic and agricultural system and make bitcoin the money of this system to eliminate the middleman who always take big profits and ruin the economic.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 19, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
The world poverty is caused by governments and laws, therefore I have no idea how crypto currencies can end world poverty?

You can not eat crypto currencies and you can not live in it.

Is it? Is the world poverty caused by the government? I would disagree with that. There are countries that are poor ever since because they simply lack the resource. And since they are poor right from the start, the normal citizen can't afford education. You can't blame the government of that country because the officials are probably just like their citizens. They probably have the same thinking. Sure they can ask for help from other countries, but what can they do in return? There's no resource, people are uneducated. There's just nothing, they are just poor and they will continue to be poor until a lot of people start donating to them.

In other countries which don't suffer from such lack of resources, I think that the poverty is all caused by the individual himself. You're poor because you're lazy. Not because you're uneducated or that your country lacks resources. I know a lot of people that have gone to high school and college but are still poor because they don't really seek to make their lives better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
July 19, 2017, 12:23:07 PM
I think that's very difficult that bitcoin can end the world poverty because not everyone can access on bitcoin because they don't have such technologies that they can use and they need to learn or understand more aboit bitcoin because bitcoin is not that very easy or basic to understand because it has so many complicated words that you can't understand. They should focus more on bitcoin and we shall see the results.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
July 19, 2017, 12:14:05 PM
It's a tough task for bitcoin. Well, it's basically the bitcoin user that determines the function of the bitcoin itself. If you are aiming for it, of course it's just like donating so much money to end poverty in this world.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2017, 11:36:55 AM
An argument from the article as that it features a cheap payment system, but I think that it is no longer the case, at least for now. Hopefully SegWit will clear some of these problems and fasten transactions soon.

I think what the world primarily needs now is a way to control its population and not necessarily poverty. It's very clear that there's going to be the poor amongst us no matter what and so Bitcoin as well as other factors and currencies cannot be relied on as the panacea to solve poverty else it would have a long time ago.
As other things failed. But bitcoin will never fail as you are saying. I would suggest you some example then you will totally agree with me by this statement. First of all if we introduce bitcoin to poor people. As we know poor people are less educated as compare to other. We should teach them what is bitcoin then it can decrease the poverty.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 19, 2017, 04:03:45 AM
No it won't, ending poverty is like something that can literally never be destroyed. And bitcoin will hardly play a role  in demolishing poverty all over the world . Bitcoin is not abundant but poverty is . There is a slight chance for poverty to be abolished  all over the world but then all the countries of the world should work towards a common goal for which everyone knows the answer is that such a thing is not likely to happen.

I do agree with your statement that ending poverty is a hard thing to do. Even if bitcoin comes in poverty will be still exist and will not be wiped out. One of the reasons is that if bitcoin will be implemented many businesses will open and many jobs will open but along with that other business that cannot ride along with the changes in the financial market will be closing and thus many employees will also lost their jobs.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
July 18, 2017, 11:25:56 PM
Well it not just easy as that, it should have process to begin with and and the main is to educate the whole world about bitcoin. It's not also easy that the whole world will embrace bitcoin because not all of us is the same way of thinking. Many will favor but much will hate but for them to better understand that bitcoin would really end world poverty they must first understand what it means and its goal.
yes your right they should know first and study about bitcoin because bitcoin is not that very easy to understand, it is really complicated. and the government should accept bitcoin first because it is hard to embrace bitcoin if people doesn't have any idea about bitcoin. so ending the poverty with bitcoin is very difficult they should know everything about bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 18, 2017, 04:03:13 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

Bitcoin can't end the poverty of the World, but I think Bitcoin can be use as a tool to end the poverty of the world but on my perspective poverty may end if there is no corrupt government that keeping the money of the country and if all people may get a good education and have a stable job so that the world may live in peace and harmony.
Bitcoin will surely help curb government corruption for the simple reason that I think in several countries in the future are not going to be able to resist bitcoin and people will prefer to use bitcoin over the fiat in their own country that way governments will not be able to steal from their population by printing money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
July 18, 2017, 03:11:00 PM
No it won't, ending poverty is like something that can literally never be destroyed. And bitcoin will hardly play a role  in demolishing poverty all over the world . Bitcoin is not abundant but poverty is . There is a slight chance for poverty to be abolished  all over the world but then all the countries of the world should work towards a common goal for which everyone knows the answer is that such a thing is not likely to happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 12:16:29 AM

The possibility is really fhere and not bitcoin or the governments or any certain organizations that could end the poverty but the individuals themselves can cure it because no matter how the governments supports and impose the opportunity from btc if he/she is too lazy then its useless
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
July 18, 2017, 12:09:52 AM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
It's definitely true, bitcoin do not have the power to ends world poverty. It is not a magic, bitcoin is a business. It needs a skills and knowledge to access it. Yes it can provide us money with an easier way rather than finding a job, but it also need some skills like computer skills and technology skills. My thinking is education for everyone with no fees are the ones who will end world poverty.
yes i currently agree on you.it is not the bitcoin who can end the worlds poverty.because bitcoin is really didnt verry well known in the other country.i think the poverty is cannot end if the people arround the world cannot change.they really have to do a great changes.
Yeah it is true even though it is hard to accept that the poverty will never die. All of the coutry have a problem because of the poverty that becoming worst. I think bitcoin is not the answer to end the poverty.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 17, 2017, 11:18:21 PM

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
It's definitely true, bitcoin do not have the power to ends world poverty. It is not a magic, bitcoin is a business. It needs a skills and knowledge to access it. Yes it can provide us money with an easier way rather than finding a job, but it also need some skills like computer skills and technology skills. My thinking is education for everyone with no fees are the ones who will end world poverty.
yes i currently agree on you.it is not the bitcoin who can end the worlds poverty.because bitcoin is really didnt verry well known in the other country.i think the poverty is cannot end if the people arround the world cannot change.they really have to do a great changes.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 10:59:18 PM
Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.
Yes bitcoin could not answer the poverty itself hence it could be an alternative solution for the prior source of poverty which is the lack of job and source of income in the world. Bitcoin as a crypto-currency it is a well developing currency the offers jovs online and could possibly be a way of transaction for many. And it could be an investment also and trading for other to earn more and have source of a living.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
July 17, 2017, 09:45:58 PM
An argument from the article as that it features a cheap payment system, but I think that it is no longer the case, at least for now. Hopefully SegWit will clear some of these problems and fasten transactions soon.

I think what the world primarily needs now is a way to control its population and not necessarily poverty. It's very clear that there's going to be the poor amongst us no matter what and so Bitcoin as well as other factors and currencies cannot be relied on as the panacea to solve poverty else it would have a long time ago.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
Undeniably, bitcoin has no power to end the world's poverty but it can be lessen. It is true that skills, knowledge and tools such as internet and gadget which is poor people doesn't have is the key to access bitcoin. Bitcoin couldn't end the poverty but rather to make you earn money with ease. Therefore bitcoin isn't the solution but the education, support and good governance of our leaders.

That is the point: Education. If there is education all the rest is Ok. With education (real education and not the shit that is taught at schools these days) people will choose decent governments to take care of the country's administration, they will have knowledge to access and to create technology, to improve medicine, to improve accessibility... Everything comes from education.

Bitcoin was created thanks to education and became an important tool to help people's economy.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
July 17, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

Undeniably, bitcoin has no power to end the world's poverty but it can be lessen. It is true that skills, knowledge and tools such as internet and gadget which is poor people doesn't have is the key to access bitcoin. Bitcoin couldn't end the poverty but rather to make you earn money with ease. Therefore bitcoin isn't the solution but the education, support and good governance of our leaders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
July 17, 2017, 08:59:30 PM
If bitcoin is widely spread to all people, it shouldn't be so difficult to end the world of poverty because it will be easier to all the people that what is bitcoin all about ? So they don't have difficulties by understanding and how it works. Bitcoin is not that difficult but for those people who don't any technologies to access on bitcoin, they can't use bitcoin to help themselves from being poor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 17, 2017, 06:59:02 PM

Jump to: