Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 134. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
July 17, 2017, 10:13:06 AM
In my own point of view, bitcoin had help many people and me and make them so rich but end the world poverty is not very easy because it takes a very long time to achieve your goals and you need to put all your time in using bitcoin with your full potential in using it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2017, 06:06:41 AM
It can end the world poverty. But it's only possible to happen if those whales out there started to helped other people who are striving with poverty. Like building up some good places for those people who are living in depressed areas, doing something like letting them use free electricity, building solar panel and providing them free internet.

Not fully but some how. It will give some money. If you inverse your money on Bitcoin is keeps If save same in  .it will get huge p
.you many kon an keep.you want .you may post in many ways

Ya you are correct. It will not fully. But may be partially.It will give  some dollars to needed people. Who was below poverty line,may get some money from bitcoin for their food and shelter.Bitcoin can be used as a business to fullfil the basic Requirements of people.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 17, 2017, 03:33:57 AM
I do not think it is possible because to end world poverty with auto bitcoin around the world have to understand what bitcoin is and the process is not easy because human way of thinking will not be the same .. So there must be a long process to Resolve poverty with bitcoin in this world ..
poverty can be overcome if individuals in every country are also willing to try hard to get out of this problem, Although bitcoin provides a great advantage though but if the individual is reluctant to work and lazy of course they will not get out of poverty right ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
July 17, 2017, 03:27:42 AM
I do not think it is possible because to end world poverty with auto bitcoin around the world have to understand what bitcoin is and the process is not easy because human way of thinking will not be the same .. So there must be a long process to Resolve poverty with bitcoin in this world ..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
July 17, 2017, 02:39:45 AM
The number of bitcoin if divided evenly around the world population of about 7.5 billion then I make sure enough and can reduce poverty. All dependent on state policy, whether or not they care about poverty.
Yeah I'm more in agreement with the word "reducing poverty in the world" because to end poverty in many countries is not an easy task. This is very difficult even the government can not solve this, even though USA country still has poor people?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 16, 2017, 10:13:30 PM
The number of bitcoin if divided evenly around the world population of about 7.5 billion then I make sure enough and can reduce poverty. All dependent on state policy, whether or not they care about poverty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 16, 2017, 06:12:17 PM
It can end the world poverty. But it's only possible to happen if those whales out there started to helped other people who are striving with poverty. Like building up some good places for those people who are living in depressed areas, doing something like letting them use free electricity, building solar panel and providing them free internet.
Help should be like that suppose if bitcoin is changing the life style of people and bring them from poverty to rich or medium class family. So people should introduce bitcoin with each other and introduce in a society. That how it can be earn how it can be withdrawal. What is the benefit of keeping bitcoin. So after that all these things come which you mentioned or probably it can be done by each person itself if he got to know about bitcoin.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 16, 2017, 05:02:00 PM
For me no because it seems bitcoins are like underground currencies that people doesn't introduced widely. If it will end our poverty maybe a child of young years may also be involved in this things. He or She might be millionaire without any work or course. We might be millionaire in our society but we must not forget on what we do to stop poverty.
Activity: 322
July 16, 2017, 03:24:09 PM
Don't be delusional. People think that bitcoin can end world poverty because there's a huge amount of money invested on bitcoins. They think that if you can get enough bitcoins, then in the future you can become rich. But that's just it. That's just you. The people from third world countries will remain poor. There will always be people starving. There will always be people that will remain a useless part of the economy because of the lack of skills and education.

With the logic that bitcoin can end world poverty because there's a lot of money invested on bitcoin, we can also claim that abundant resources from different places of the world can end world hunger. But you see, that's not the case. People will not just start funding these projects. People will not just start feeding the poor or educating them. There are people conducting feeding program but they always have an ulterior motive. Sad but true.
Activity: 322
July 16, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

Not fully but some how. It will give some money. If you inverse your money on Bitcoin is keeps If save same in  .it will get huge .you many kon an keep.you want .you may post in many ways

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 16, 2017, 10:47:00 AM
Don't be delusional. People think that bitcoin can end world poverty because there's a huge amount of money invested on bitcoins. They think that if you can get enough bitcoins, then in the future you can become rich. But that's just it. That's just you. The people from third world countries will remain poor. There will always be people starving. There will always be people that will remain a useless part of the economy because of the lack of skills and education.

With the logic that bitcoin can end world poverty because there's a lot of money invested on bitcoin, we can also claim that abundant resources from different places of the world can end world hunger. But you see, that's not the case. People will not just start funding these projects. People will not just start feeding the poor or educating them. There are people conducting feeding program but they always have an ulterior motive. Sad but true.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 16, 2017, 07:30:04 AM
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
July 16, 2017, 07:19:32 AM
If bitcoin would be distributed the same amount for each person it could end poverty. Since some people have most of it and most people have few, it won't change the world. There will be a few more rich people. That's all.

Just like gold, diamond... They could also end poverty if they were distributed evenly for each person.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
July 16, 2017, 05:26:29 AM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.
In my own opinion, many people really achieve there dreams to be rich beacuse of using bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can really end the world poverty if they will use bitcoin for an income or a job. But only people who can access on the internet only wgo can use bitcoin. So if they really want to get out of being poor they should find a way to access on bitcoin.
Activity: 163
July 15, 2017, 12:11:12 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

Bitcoin can't end the poverty of the World, but I think Bitcoin can be use as a tool to end the poverty of the world but on my perspective poverty may end if there is no corrupt government that keeping the money of the country and if all people may get a good education and have a stable job so that the world may live in peace and harmony.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 15, 2017, 11:35:39 AM
Poverty must be overcome the main causes, and from many studies, government policy is the main factor, many governments are corrupt that makes the citizens poor. I'm not sure bitcoin can be a solution to poverty, change the governement first.
I agree with you, poverty radication was the main problem of the world. The main cause of that was due to corrupt government and unfair treatment of the level of people. Bitcoin cannot end poverty maybe lessen the poor people but not ended.
poverty will still exist nonetheless even if corruption has been eradicated. There are people who always work smart and efficiently, in another side, there are lazy and inefficient ones.
The stake which those lazy people may have are now owned by the smart and efficient people, thus poverty happens.
This, in a capitalist system, poverty is the natural result of people being able to maximize their potential and of other people that are incapable of doing so, this creates a disparity in production and those that produce the most gain more money and become wealthy, it is not complicated, is it unfair? Probably, but that is the only system that has been proven to work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
July 15, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

How is bitcoin different from other currencies? You just accumulate bitcoin just like how you accumulate other currencies. Sure there are better ways to get bitcoin but you can do these things in fiat money as well. You can get paid in fiat with programming, freelancing, and trading (maybe in a different market but you get the point).

By concluding that bitcoin can end world poverty because it's new money, then we can conclude that new money like Pepecoin and other unregulated currencies can end world poverty as well. Money is good with bitcoins but the same thing is true if you found a lucrative business that pays in fiat. Not much has changed in the way you accumulate money.

Technology can help the unfortunate people like me. This is my main source of income and it is a good opportunity for us to have an extra income in the developing country like the Philippines. It could really help me a lot.

The difference is, that Bitcoin/Blockchain creates specific income opportunities around the technology. Sure you could pay those in Fiat, but they'd still be jobs that exist because of the blockchain.
Before I got here, I am looking for a job through online but sad to say, I won't find anything. Bitcoin is connected to us.
Activity: 78
July 15, 2017, 07:48:38 AM
An argument from the article as that it features a cheap payment system, but I think that it is no longer the case, at least for now. Hopefully SegWit will clear some of these problems and fasten transactions soon.

I think what you are saying is off the topic, we are talking about bitcoin that may or may not end poverty which is really impossible. I think if bitcoin will be ending the poverty in our country or the whole world, I think it started 8 years ago the time it was released to be used. 8 years has passed but poverty are still in our world.

No no, I am not off-topic Smiley. I red the article, and one of the argument the guy is proposing is that transactions fees are low, and that will save very poor people a lot of money. That is true. But what I say is that it is no longer true considering Bitcoin transactions are now somehow expensive for them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
July 15, 2017, 07:21:30 AM
An argument from the article as that it features a cheap payment system, but I think that it is no longer the case, at least for now. Hopefully SegWit will clear some of these problems and fasten transactions soon.

I think what you are saying is off the topic, we are talking about bitcoin that may or may not end poverty which is really impossible. I think if bitcoin will be ending the poverty in our country or the whole world, I think it started 8 years ago the time it was released to be used. 8 years has passed but poverty are still in our world.
Activity: 78
July 15, 2017, 06:53:41 AM
Jump to: