Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin help poor children in underdeveloped countries? - page 6. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes, poverty is a serious problem that every country must deal with immediately and I think if the government is willing to give bitcoin space to be accessible to all levels of society I think it is not impossible if bitcoin will be able to overcome the poverty problem faced in every country. but for now some governments are more concerned with taxation and centralization problems that can not be done on bitcoin so they are reluctant to realize that bitcoin can be utilized for economic change at all levels of society.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
There is a platform that can accept bitcoin include crypto in order aims to accept donations that will be used to help social life in different countries. I think it is nice because with ha donate a bitcoin can help the lives of poor people in various countries.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
no it can not. government should be the first to help them but even with the help of the government is not enough. many charity are run to help them but that is still not enough. bitcoin can only help a little if converted to money and donated to poor by donator. we lived in a cruel world today where rich becomes richer and poor becomes poorer.
What happened is that the rich have such a great advantage over those that are poor that almost anything they do will end up benefiting them, if they create a business in order to create jobs they cannot run the business unless is profitable or the business will eventually go bankrupt so even if they do not want to if they want to keep their current position and avoid being poor they have to get richer and richer that is just the way the system works.

I think it could not directly bitcoin help the poor children to underdeveloped countries but through the people around the bitcoin, it could be a little help but not enough.  By giving them what the most needy in life. Like education, foods, cloth, shelter.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
no it can not. government should be the first to help them but even with the help of the government is not enough. many charity are run to help them but that is still not enough. bitcoin can only help a little if converted to money and donated to poor by donator. we lived in a cruel world today where rich becomes richer and poor becomes poorer.
What happens is that the rich have such a great advantage over those that are poor that almost anything they do will end up benefiting them, if they create a business in order to create jobs they cannot run the business unless is profitable or the business will eventually go bankrupt so even if they do not want to if they want to keep their current position and avoid being poor they have to get richer and richer that is just the way the system works.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin cannot help the poor children because bitcoin is just a digital currency and it is not a human with a lot of money so there is no possibility that the people can just grab money and improve their life through the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin is like an open job that the people should work to earn money through it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Btcs are ultimate power in human hand. If someone profits much with btcs they can easily donate to the poor people and help them
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoin itself is not going to turn to a human to help. You and I are the ones who will create that platform to help from the wealth you must have accrued from being an early adopter of bitcoin.

Do as much as you can in your own little way and if we all keep that going, you'd be surprised at the number of poor children's life you will be touching. We all have a part to play!

Yes you're right changes begins within ourselves so if we want to become rich we must need to strive. And bitcoin is just an instrument to change your life but it's a matter of how are you going to respond with bitcoin effectively. So for those underdeveloped or poor people one thing I can say to all of you just work hard and grab all the opportunities comes as long as it has benefit to you and can't harm other.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.
I don’t think so this is possible. How could Bitcoin help poor children? Are you expecting the children to invest in Bitcoin or Bitcoin to make donations to the poor children? The former is not possible as they are illiterate so how will they understand this new technology and they being poor do not have sufficient amount to invest in Bitcoin.
 Coming to the latter part, Bitcoin is not an organization or a corporation which can help the poor people. The people earning from Bitcoin can donate, but there would not be so many people ready to donate their profits, that would be sufficient to affect the poverty level.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.

I'm not so sure how bitcoins in this topic would relate to solving the illiteracy-poverty problem that's been emphasize here.
When you talk of poverty and illiteracy, it's a matter that concerns people, the community and the government. I cannot grasp
or understand why bitcoin has to be drag into the issue, if you refer to bitcoins as a universal means to solve problems, I think
you have a problem there. There simply is no connection here. How can an illiterate person ever understand the fundamentals
of bitcoins and crypto? Education and access to learning facilities is a solution, but should be address to the authorities and
governments and never with cryptocurrency. Bitcoins in a different situation helps, but not on a problem such as this.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin is one of the digital cryptocurrency, not humans that can help poor children in the State underdeveloped directly.
If you have a desire to help poor children in an underdeveloped country then the only thing to do is to form a community that has been using Bitcoin from that community you can ask for the% of profits invest / trading/mining Bitcoin.
If Token Bitcoin is collected then you can trade in a currency that can spend their needs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Bitcoin cannot solve poverty. It may be a method to help other people or the poor ones. But the main channel to help poor children are the people like us. Bitcoin has nothing to do with poverty and solving it. Only us can help them.
Activity: 30
Bitcoin is not some magic pill that will solve all problems.

Bitcoin might be able to help reduce curruption on some levels and make it harder for public money to dissappear in the hands of the few (e.g. charity money can be traced on the blockchain and verified what it is spend on).

But for a lot of poor countries, there are more fundamental things that need to change in order to increase the wealth of the countries.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
i think with a clear program from government will reduce poverty, for example poor children are equipped with knowledge about cryptocurrency, and accommodated in social house, so that in future they can survive to earn money with right way
Activity: 434
Humans are responsible for this act not bitcoin, the fact is that some one have owned thousands if bitcoin and he is not willing to help the poor with his/her investment the poor ones around him remains poor,it is only when one decides to help the poor and the poor  become liberated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Is you that can help them and not Bitcoin. Bitcoin can’t help them, even if they decide to get into Bitcoin, how do you expect them to do all those things? They don’t even have the devices they need for it, they have nothing at all and some of them are not even well educated.

We are the ones who can help them and we can’t just sit and be expecting that a miracle will. Happen through Bitcoin and save them, it’s not possible! Help people when you can.
Activity: 110
Bitcoin itself is not going to turn to a human to help. You and I are the ones who will create that platform to help from the wealth you must have accrued from being an early adopter of bitcoin.

Do as much as you can in your own little way and if we all keep that going, you'd be surprised at the number of poor children's life you will be touching. We all have a part to play!
Yeah right, bitcoin will not turn into a human to teach illiterate children. We as financially capable people can help the children by creating learning programs and providing facilities for them to learn, such as teachers, stationery, comfortable places to learn, so they can learn to read and write and improve the quality of their education and knowledge.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

This is what I've been looking for as an answer. Yes bitcoin is a way of help but then, we are the ones who will work on it. Bitcoin is just a tool, but we are the navigators to help those children. If will we organize a project that will benefit poor children in underdeveloped countries, then it would make bitcoin more popular because the people who are involved in it have good advocacy not thinking for themselves alone.
Activity: 289
I agree that illiteracy is the cause of poverty, but honestly I do not understand how bitcoin can help children from underdeveloped countries. Maybe it can help only indirectly, for example, to improve the economy and, as a consequence, the education system will improve, then the level of literacy will grow and in the future it will greatly help the country.
Activity: 294
Yes, this case always amazed me, how can the world be so strange, if we have Brittain in one side and Uganda for example in other side, difference in global welth of the people there is insane.
Pages:
Jump to: