Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  ??? - page 6. (Read 13755 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
August 05, 2017, 05:43:07 PM
I believe that just in a month after the so feared date of 1st August, we will see an upward trend on one of the bitcoin blockchain's price and then the price will continue to go up and will definitely cross the $3500 mark.

Ya man i too believed that not just in month ..in a week after its reach and go upwards trend on bitcoin blockchain s .and price will   go upwards surely and its defiantly cross the $3500 and above .

I feel it too and the btc is unstoppable and no one can make the btc down again but let us don't forget their is some correction after this but it's fine. $5000 is very realistic at this point. With this price no one will ever doubt about btc except those haters out there.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2017, 02:05:48 PM
I believe that just in a month after the so feared date of 1st August, we will see an upward trend on one of the bitcoin blockchain's price and then the price will continue to go up and will definitely cross the $3500 mark.

Ya man i too believed that not just in month .in a week after its reach and go upwards trend on bitcoin blockchains and price will   go upwards surely and its defiantly cross the $3500 and above .Before August 10 this will happen so.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2017, 02:21:17 PM
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
June 29, 2017, 02:08:35 PM
Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

Well maybe.. positively, if we put our interest a lot more on it and educate others.  This will surely grow 3500usd Cheesy And when that time came we'll be searching for a new coin cause the transaction fees will be high also  Grin

A lot of people now are getting involved in bitcoin, bitcoin now are more popular in many country and expect the demand for bitcoin to increase this is one of the factor that i see that will help to rise of bitcoin, and i believe that it will hit $3500 right before the end of this year or even higher that.
$3500 is just around $1000 away from the current price of bitcoin. The price reaching $2400 took place in a very short time during the early months of 2017. So a $1000 could be possible even within few weeks time if the growth happens in a large scale. As stated we can expect $3500 before the year end.

Their are lot of possibility that to happen.It's not such a far away that to happen.Even I am waiting for that to happen.Bitcoin Price is keeps on increasing due to bitcoin users.Since many started bitcoin for their transaction. Surely it price will increase day to day.
Hence their is a possibility of that to happen.

I think bitcoin can easily hit $3500 within this year. A solid segwit confirmation itself can hit that price in my opinion.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2017, 03:04:12 AM
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

Well maybe.. positively, if we put our interest a lot more on it and educate others.  This will surely grow 3500usd Cheesy And when that time came we'll be searching for a new coin cause the transaction fees will be high also  Grin

A lot of people now are getting involved in bitcoin, bitcoin now are more popular in many country and expect the demand for bitcoin to increase this is one of the factor that i see that will help to rise of bitcoin, and i believe that it will hit $3500 right before the end of this year or even higher that.
$3500 is just around $1000 away from the current price of bitcoin. The price reaching $2400 took place in a very short time during the early months of 2017. So a $1000 could be possible even within few weeks time if the growth happens in a large scale. As stated we can expect $3500 before the year end.

Their are lot of possibility that to happen.It's not such a far away that to happen.Even I am waiting for that to happen.Bitcoin Price is keeps on increasing due to bitcoin users.Since many started bitcoin for their transaction. Surely it price will increase day to day.
Hence their is a possibility of that to happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2017, 02:58:04 AM

And last year at the same month. Bitcoin is even less than a grand. So 3500 is not a very far goal. If what happened last year would happen again, I just hope.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 29, 2017, 02:01:42 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 29, 2017, 12:27:10 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 28, 2017, 10:31:13 AM
Its quite possible for bitcoin to reach $3500.After Segwit 2x activation in August 1,we could expect a price rise.I would just continue to hold my bitcoins as i hope bitcoin deserves much more price than this.Mass adoption would help bitcoin to reach such high prices.Japan legalizing bitcoin and India deciding to legalize bitcoin would encourage mass adoption.
The fact is that I will already be waiting for my aunt at all to double the price of Bitcoin, and not just raise to $ 3000. But nevertheless, all this talk about August 1, a little alarming, because you do not know what to expect in reality.

Well, we don't know what will happen on Segwit August 1, but many people predict that the price of bitcoin will increase on that time. Do you know the halving ? People also said the bitcoins price will increase when the halving come and its true. I'm sure it will happen to on segwit august 1.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
June 28, 2017, 10:05:03 AM
Its quite possible for bitcoin to reach $3500.After Segwit 2x activation in August 1,we could expect a price rise.I would just continue to hold my bitcoins as i hope bitcoin deserves much more price than this.Mass adoption would help bitcoin to reach such high prices.Japan legalizing bitcoin and India deciding to legalize bitcoin would encourage mass adoption.
The fact is that I will already be waiting for my aunt at all to double the price of Bitcoin, and not just raise to $ 3000. But nevertheless, all this talk about August 1, a little alarming, because you do not know what to expect in reality.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 28, 2017, 02:13:18 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
June 28, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
June 28, 2017, 01:50:42 AM
It can hit 3500$ already this year, by next year its anyone's guess but for sure it will continue its rise as more and more people are using it but more crucially big funds are taking a huge interest. If a US ETF eventually gets approved 10k$ is easily possible.
Activity: 594
June 28, 2017, 01:44:58 AM
It will happen but the question is when? For us who loves bitcoin. We only need to wait until the day that bitcoin will rise to $3500. Many of us are waiting this to happen.

Activity: 308
June 28, 2017, 01:18:42 AM
It surely happen if there are any good new about Bitcoin later but take a look on the previous year some peoples speculated about "Can Bitcoin hit $2000 in 2017?" and that's happened. All you need to do is just waiting and see the graph (Because price crash could happen).
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 27, 2017, 11:50:56 PM
Yes, I know that in the future bitcoin hit $3500 dollars, however it was defend to the fluctuation of coins in the market. I believe that bitcoin price were continues raising up

But before a price pump, we all know it will be dumping this August. After that month, it will be expected that bitcoin will hit $4000. There are a lot of new inventors of bitcoin that means there will be a price pump especially when the bitcoin price duml before August, many people will be buying bitcoin.

Why do you think that August will become very important for bitcoin? I do not know what events should happen in August.
But now the price of bitcoin is unstable and it makes me nervous. I planned that now there will be no sharp falls

I am convinced and believe that bitcoin will reach $3500 on peaking at the end of this year because the current price value of bitcoin were declining has not shown is stable. There are also many new inventors bitcoin it means there will be a price especially when pump prices rise bitcoin before August, many people will buy the bitcoin.
In who can give real examples of the reasons that bitcoin will reach such prices? I certainly believe in the future bitcoin, but the growth rate of the crypto currency is not as active as one wants to see.
Activity: 518
June 26, 2017, 11:41:58 PM
Yes, I know that in the future bitcoin hit $3500 dollars, however it was defend to the fluctuation of coins in the market. I believe that bitcoin price were continues raising up

But before a price pump, we all know it will be dumping this August. After that month, it will be expected that bitcoin will hit $4000. There are a lot of new inventors of bitcoin that means there will be a price pump especially when the bitcoin price duml before August, many people will be buying bitcoin.

Why do you think that August will become very important for bitcoin? I do not know what events should happen in August.
But now the price of bitcoin is unstable and it makes me nervous. I planned that now there will be no sharp falls

I am convinced and believe that bitcoin will reach $3500 on peaking at the end of this year because the current price value of bitcoin were declining has not shown is stable. There are also many new inventors bitcoin it means there will be a price especially when pump prices rise bitcoin before August, many people will buy the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 26, 2017, 07:59:42 AM
Still this is realist price for August price and upcoming activation of segwit, with this price can go high enough. Only this can be in effect for several month upon activation. Some articles on net suggest this that in no more then 6-7 month from activation we will see full effect of this. So this can be good for bitcoin and looking for buying some cuz price will definitely go higher then current one.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
June 26, 2017, 05:04:47 AM

Dude the news of Segwit2x activation is in Aug 1 and its all over here in the forum. Haven't you read all about it? You need to be worry because we don't know what will happen with the bitcoin price during that time. Bitcoin price is very unstable because of this news and as you see today the price is going down.

Yes I believe that also that by 2018 it will hit by $3500. Like just the current rate today it insanely decreasing but as we all know  that this follows the pump. Its not far to hit $3500, maybe by end of the year it will reach $3000. Don't need to have panic selling, bitcoin is in business as usual.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
June 25, 2017, 04:50:51 PM
Bitcoin would most likely hit 4000 before the end of this year. Could drop below 2000 and head back up very fast, smashing the 3000k barrier and move to 3400.

If everything goes according to the plan on August 1, then I expect Bitcoin to break the $5,000 per coin barrier. If we are lucky, then we may even witness $10,000 per coin (can't be sure whether the prices will be stable or not). At the same time the alts are going to go down.

What you are telling is mostly not possible maximum the price which will reach this year ending will be $5000 as right now $3000 price is a very big hurdle until it is not crossed you cannot expect next boom rally.
Pages:
Jump to: