Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 16. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 13, 2018, 04:04:40 AM
could you show me the reason why that can happen? i dont think so. BTC is one of the biggest coins in the world and it also has a strong development in 9 years. the average price is about $8000 and always rise in long term.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 13, 2018, 03:33:15 AM
I doubt we we hit such a low bottom. I think for now the bottom for Bitcoin would be around 6-7k USD but having said that anything can happen. I think the retracement is set at around the 7k USD mark and perhaps we might see an all time high this year of 30k USD. I am not that optimistic right now but logically speaking, we should be getting to around the 30k mark for an all time high then next retracement would be back to around 12-13k as the new low. That's just my guess looking at the charts for the last few months. I am not God though, so don't take my word for it lol.  Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 02:46:17 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

Bitcoin price can move in any side nowadays. It's unpredictable according to these disturbing news. Well, fingers crossed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 13, 2018, 02:37:07 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.

for me it is very impossible, indeed bitcoin price down for now but not mean it will decrease till $4000. like a last month, bitcoin price decrease even to $6000. but it's will not for long time. i'm very sure will increase again very soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 01:37:56 AM
Yes, Bitcoin can reduce to $4k but not due to the reasons you have listed, but rather due to corrections after a mega bull rally. There isn't any such thing as price drop due to the Binance hack. On second note Binance wasn't even hacked, it was a third party application that hacked users apis.
Activity: 658
March 13, 2018, 01:31:49 AM
Never say never when it comes to pricing . If what is motivating traders and investor is still basic emotional responses like fear and greed,  people will always take irrational decisions and that could affect price to any extent.  However that has nothing to do with the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 12:09:23 AM
I think it won't be happen that it will getting low about $4000 it might be in $7k but probably it won't be reach into that price i know bitcoin can recover it within a weeks because it has a strong platform in crypto currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 12, 2018, 11:59:16 PM
I hope there will be no more cases like MtGox, because we can see MtGox only sells a small bit of bitcoin, but the price has gone down very much, especially if there is a second MtGox, bitcoin can die Cry
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 12, 2018, 11:47:37 PM
For me, it will never again be back to $4k. Bitcoin has strong support and resistance. But if the FUD and fake news will continue, it will reduce to $4k. But let us pray that it will never happen. Just trust to the blockchain, all we can do is to hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
March 12, 2018, 11:33:10 PM
Bitcoin has an unstable price that's why it is possible but for me that is too small. Don't spread fake news because it is normal,
this is a very alarming query, 4K is a very low and unexpected figure for the Bitcoin if this thing will happen then a lot of people will face huge financial loss and this blockchain system will also face a threat of its extension. But I don't think that Bitcoin will fall down below 8K USD. But it's true that anything can happen on this platform since it's decentralized system.
we have experienced in a recent couple of weeks that Bitcoin price is very much volatile so that people are getting afraid of this platform day by day.

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 12, 2018, 11:29:54 PM
this is a very alarming query, 4K is a very low and unexpected figure for the Bitcoin if this thing will happen then a lot of people will face huge financial loss and this blockchain system will also face a threat of its extension. But I don't think that Bitcoin will fall down below 8K USD. But it's true that anything can happen on this platform since it's decentralized system.
we have experienced in a recent couple of weeks that Bitcoin price is very much volatile so that people are getting afraid of this platform day by day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 11:11:19 PM
OMG! Why do people take so much time and wasted their precious time just to spread fake news? If you are here in the forum just to cause FUD to everyone then we don't need you. Your strategy doesn't work anymore. Obviously, your intention is cause panic selling to those weak hands for you to avail the cheapest coins that you want. Be fair dude, everyone one of us here are struggling to earn. Don't be a crocodile that is waiting to fed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 10:37:50 PM
It's sad to think that. This is the realty that has been abolished because of the hackers. hope you will change. You are fair to everyone else. thanks ..
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:04:39 PM
No bitcoin wont break 6000 level
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
March 12, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
Yes, Bitcoin can reduce to $4K. A month ago the price of BTC was about $5K. I think that so high volatility is normal for crypto currencies. The people can buy/re-buy on the low levels. Also the "whales" like to shake the crypto exchange markets, therefore the "hamsters" need to be able to predict the intends of huge investors.
Activity: 12
March 12, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
Anything is possible; cryptomarket is a very young one, so it's difficult to predict his behaviour with standard analytical models.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
No bitcoin wont break 5000 level as now people have started investing in cryptocurrency very heavily so as market comes down people will pull it back to upper level.
Yes very important. Bitcoin never back under $5000. I hope price dumping is a short time phenomenon. In future bitcoin price will increase $19000 again
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
In the world of crypto everthing is possible. No one ever believed bitcoin could drop to 5000 this year from the last ATH which was 20000. So asking if it can or not drop to 4000 is simply what nobody can predict. The forces manipulating these markets are really strong, thanks to CNN news. But personally bitcoin can't suprise me again with any of it's price, i have seen worse.
Activity: 41
March 12, 2018, 05:26:03 PM
Sooner or later, there will be significant changes in the market, but no one will undertake to say when. The fall of bitcoin is likely to continue, and for some time it will remain below $7,000
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 12, 2018, 05:13:54 PM
4k$ is too low for Bitcoin price. At the moment Bitcoin price is stable around 9k$ and I think it's the lowest price of Bitcoin at the moment. For now, as I can see the whole crypto market is retrieving so there are no chance that Bitcoin price can be dump to under 8k$ although it's a prediction of a famous guy has a lot of activity in crypto world. Smiley. I don't trust these guys cause they always try to make the price of Bitcoin dump to take advantage from these dumps.
Pages:
Jump to: