Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 11. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 02:30:33 AM
I think the bitcoin price is still strong at 8000$ and the next support is at 7000$ and the last one is at 6000$ if the price reaches 4000$ I think the investors will start to not trust anymore with bitcoin because it's been very falling in price. hopefully the price quickly go back up hold and do not panic I think everything will be fine

Yes,  bitcoin is still strong.  I dont think that bitcoin will go down that level at $4,000, that is too low,  bitcoin price now is currently $8,000 and may rise anytime.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 17, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
I think hard for Bitcoin down to $4000 because the community cryptocurrency is bigger so although any bad news but there are many trader and investor will buy it. And look now some bad news end and there are other good news will coming so the market will be back to normal again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
I think the bitcoin price is still strong at 8000$ and the next support is at 7000$ and the last one is at 6000$ if the price reaches 4000$ I think the investors will start to not trust anymore with bitcoin because it's been very falling in price. hopefully the price quickly go back up hold and do not panic I think everything will be fine
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
beyond all the especulation, we cannot forget that we are in a down trend, soo i think 4 really is possible, but not a very good scenario because with the 4k the 2.8k becomes possible too, soo.. my hope is that doesnt broke the 5800k (6k support) with high volume pushing fast to 5lows... and if it does, im just going to buy more. Unfortunatelly if that happens it will take a time really longer than usual to recover. This is a very important moment for BTC
beyond all, this is just a healty market movement, what we saw from aug to dec isnt!

happy trades for all. Soon or later hiting a new ATH again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
Nothing is impossible that the price of bitcoin will be down to $4000. this year is many a bad news of crypto
by the goverment and every country. I hope that bitcoin will be survive $8000.

Expecting the growth from Bitcoin, even after many fud circulating it should survive at 8000$. Otherwise, it will go down below 8000$, but we don't have choice we have to move along with the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

if viewed from a normal graph it could happen all possibilities could happen in digtial currency like this cryptocurrency, i heard next week there will be representatives meeting from 20 countries who want to discuss bitcoin regulation and if this does not find good point then bitcoin can be to very low price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 10:46:10 PM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.

For the Mt.Gox Sell-off. It was subpoenaed and required not to sell any bitcoin till September 2018, now that is one of the good news why bitcoin can't reach 4k USD. And I won't sell any of my possesions, I am tend to buy more, why not? the future is too bright so why bother the dip? Dip is a chance never seen. I love the dip.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 16, 2018, 10:03:11 PM
In my opinion bitcoin will bounce back to 5000$ levels before making new all time high on charts. Bitcoin is dead ca right now and there is a possibilty to test a new dips. 6000$ support level can be retracement point according to my technical analyse.
Whenever it's about to reach that amount of lowering into less than $4k, suddenly it will pump back, i don't think crypto users will allow BTC to drops too high since still many put their beliefs that BTC is still able to arise like it did in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
March 16, 2018, 08:37:51 PM
In my opinion bitcoin will bounce back to 5000$ levels before making new all time high on charts. Bitcoin is dead ca right now and there is a possibilty to test a new dips. 6000$ support level can be retracement point according to my technical analyse.
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 08:27:39 PM
Do not worry too much and believe in the whale's. That will make you anxious and depressed when you have invested too much in the crypto market. Be glad it's just a whale's whale trick, be careful and do not let the whales fool us.
To become a professional trader you need to be familiar with the harshness of the crypto market. Too much anxiety and loss of composure will make you lose capital and soon give up speculation.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 16, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
The whales have been manipulating the market for years. However G-20 and more regulations are coming very soon from USA, Korea and EU authorities. It will be much harder to manipulate the market so blatantly, the volatility will decrease as well once regulations start and the institutionally money starts flowing, the crypto will be under the eyes of the big brother. It will be reminding stocks, not the wild west.
That means now is the best time for them to crash bitcoin prices as low as possible to rebuy it as cheap as possible, because in future they won't be able to manipulate the market so easily. That is why bears are so aggressive right now - it's their  swan song.

Yeah, the G20 meeting will be another contributing factor, if what kind of regulations are we going to expect. I mean it is going to that tough that everyone will be frustrated and will simply sway and look for other investments platform. Or just a KYC/AML or tax.

I don't know though if there is a manipulation, afaik, the Mt. Gox trustee should be the one to blame for putting to much weight and pressure on the price. And him selling coins at the point when we are just bouncing back, its like a disaster to the market.

Let's see how G20 things go. I'm excited about it because I know it will bring some credibility of group of central governors will come up with a good regulations.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 16, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
The whales have been manipulating the market for years. However G-20 and more regulations are coming very soon from USA, Korea and EU authorities. It will be much harder to manipulate the market so blatantly, the volatility will decrease as well once regulations start and the institutionally money starts flowing, the crypto will be under the eyes of the big brother. It will be reminding stocks, not the wild west.
That means now is the best time for them to crash bitcoin prices as low as possible to rebuy it as cheap as possible, because in future they won't be able to manipulate the market so easily. That is why bears are so aggressive right now - it's their  swan song.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
March 16, 2018, 02:40:43 PM
That would be less than the cost of producing a bitcoin, so I don't think we are going to see 4000 no.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 02:08:48 PM
I believe that one bitcoin price will not touch $ 4000, we can see that the market in the past few days are showing signs of recovery, although very little but these are also very good signals. Currently, bitcoin is at $ 8500 and is still on the rise so I think this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin and trade.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
March 16, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
6000$ is maximum dip , 50000$ is the potential high within 2 weeks from now

I hope so, but I think $50k will not reach within 2weeks. Let’s accept the fact that bitcoin are falling no one knows how deep it can be but we must remain on a cool side and don’t ever panic. At the end of the day of bitcoin survive this only mean that its technology is really in demand.
Agree Smiley. 50k within 2 weeks is hard to happen but BTC can up to 12k or more on April like last year
We all are hopeful for bitcoins to be reached at such high level where $50k can be seen but I think realistic approach is more feasible here. In coming two weeks, will it be magic from harry potter that raise bitcoins’ prices so high within a short period of two weeks only. No, that can’t happen but you are right yes prices can be seen within limit of $13000 at the end of next month.
I feel that is the main thing here now, and from the look of things, it looks like bitcoin is really going to be taking a lot of time this year trying to get its bearing. The market has been slow and steady for a while now and there has been a lot of stability as well as indecision, but anything can happen as a result of break out which could spark volume into the market, in whichever direction it wants to come, but I guess we will have to see where it leads.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
6000$ is maximum dip , 50000$ is the potential high within 2 weeks from now

I hope so, but I think $50k will not reach within 2weeks. Let’s accept the fact that bitcoin are falling no one knows how deep it can be but we must remain on a cool side and don’t ever panic. At the end of the day of bitcoin survive this only mean that its technology is really in demand.
Agree Smiley. 50k within 2 weeks is hard to happen but BTC can up to 12k or more on April like last year
We all are hopeful for bitcoins to be reached at such high level where $50k can be seen but I think realistic approach is more feasible here. In coming two weeks, will it be magic from harry potter that raise bitcoins’ prices so high within a short period of two weeks only. No, that can’t happen but you are right yes prices can be seen within limit of $13000 at the end of next month.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

There is a chance that it will drop up to that level since we cannot predict its price. However, the probability of reaching that level is too slim if we based it in this year's trend. I am positive that Bitcoin will not lose its demand. So let's just not focus on the negative news instead, spreading good vibes is preferable to draw more investors and to increase the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 16, 2018, 06:02:25 AM
Tom Lee: in the foreseeable future, the drop of bitcoin continues to show signs of a decline to $ 5873
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
Nothing is impossible that the price of bitcoin will be down to $4000. this year is many a bad news of crypto
by the goverment and every country. I hope that bitcoin will be survive $8000.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 16, 2018, 05:40:01 AM
i dont think so. following the technical analys. The BTC price just reduce to $6000 and will recover. I believe in this opinion.
4k dollars is a way too low price, so I also don’t see any chances of that happening. Bitcoin is just taking rest at the moment but still if we consider the worst case where this becomes true, I think it would actually be a great chance to many new investors and more people will be joining the bitcoin community. However, there will be an increase in the FUDs and FOMOs also preventing people from investing in here. But it is never going to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: