Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin trading be my sole source of income? - page 12. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Is it safe for a Bitcoin trader to quit their jobs and focus solely on Bitcoin trading if they can devote their time and attention to maximize the benefits in the Bitcoin world?
Time is a good attribute for a bitcoin trader and so is attention this are all good characteristics but you are forgetting probably the most important thing and that’s capital, you need to have funds to trade, and for a those who don’t have any other source of income or haven’t yet gotten sufficient funds(win or lose in trading they won’t be broke) then you can quite your job for it if you want to, but for an average bob i think it’s taking a step too far.

I believe in being selfed employed but if you must quite your job it shouldn’t be for trading, it’s really an unpredictable(very risky) venture you would probably need to have other sources of income to fall back to.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
As a young person, I am overwhelmed by my curiosity in trading Bitcoin, but I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to resign my white collar work and return to trading exclusively Bitcoin.

This was a conversation a buddy of mine and I had yesterday, and I felt compelled to bring it to this illustrious platform for the best types of advice and counsel.

Is it safe for a Bitcoin trader to quit their jobs and focus solely on Bitcoin trading if they can devote their time and attention to maximize the benefits in the Bitcoin world?
For me it's going to be hard if you are just going to rely on bitcoin trading as your sole source of income. We have heard this before, there are beginner traders in 2017 wherein they thought that they can just make huge money on trading because that time we are in a bull run. So not sure what happen to those who resign from their regular job and solely focus on bitcoin trading.

Because as we all know, market is very volatile, it could be a day that you make money but possible that you can lose more in the long run. So very difficult in the beginning, and if you don't have experience, then it's better to just take it easy, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
As a young person, I am overwhelmed by my curiosity in trading Bitcoin, but I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to resign my white collar work and return to trading exclusively Bitcoin.
You can only answer this question yourself. Have you been trading for like a year and able to earn 70% or more, more than losing? If yes, you can try it.

If you are trading with just little amount of money, do not quit your job.

If you are trading with high amount because you are a professional now and earning, you can quit your job.

If you have your own job as a means of additional income you can quit your job.

Do not trade with the amount that is too high that can result to bankruptcy of trading fund. Assuming you have $100000, just use $5000 for trading.

If you are a beginner, do not quit your job.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

This was a conversation a buddy of mine and I had yesterday, and I felt compelled to bring it to this illustrious platform for the best types of advice and counsel.

It is certainly possible, to make a living from trading but only you can give the correct answer to this question. Everything, exclusively everything depends on you. How skilled you are, how disciplined you will be and how dedicated you will be to the whole job.

Judging by what and how you write, I would rather say that you are a beginner than an experienced trader. In that case, you certainly cannot rely only on income from the trade, because there are no guarantees and you have a long learning way ahead of you. The moment you are ready to be independent and rely only on your trading skills, trust me you will not need this kind of advice from anyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 236
Bitcoin in Niger State💯

Pages:
Jump to: