Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry? - page 4. (Read 1956 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Many banks and financial companies are increasingly investing in the blockroom to reduce transaction costs and make the transaction process faster and more transparent. So the answer to your question Yes, it will change financial industry.
Of course, this will change finances, but this will not happen as many people imagine. Many people think that crypto currency will save us from the banking system. But this is fundamentally wrong. The banking system is currently trying very hard to master the sphere of crypto-currencies. For example ripple. And also recent acquisitions by the banking cartel of many top-level crypto-exchange exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Blockchain is definitely a revolutionary technology and without any doubt, blockchain technology will bring about more accountability and improve financial services. The first blockchain bond was just concluded successfully!
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, the blockchain may subvert the existing financial industry, creating a new pattern of decentralization, assets are no longer controlled by giant whales, it depends entirely on the market.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I believe that the blockchain is able to change the financial system, it is convenient, anonymous, allows consumers to directly interact with the seller without intermediaries.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Many banks and financial companies are increasingly investing in the blockroom to reduce transaction costs and make the transaction process faster and more transparent. So the answer to your question Yes, it will change financial industry.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Yeah, maybe. If, in the future, the cryptocurrency market displaces the market of the real economy, then the financial industry will undergo great changes and restructuring.
Activity: 42
I figure blockchain will change the money related industry, yet this innovation should change any industry particularly in fund, since it enables each industry to investigate this innovation, they learn and attempt to apply it to their own undertaking, I think in a couple of months or perhaps years we will see this blockchain innovation embraced by numerous enterprises.
Activity: 182
The blockchain is simply created to change all existing systems associated with finances. It seems to me that in 10 years we will forget what ordinary banks are
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Blockchain can make the whole financial system at times better and I think that the probability that it will still change thanks to it is very high
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
In order to implement blockchain in the financial structures at the highest level, the full support of the government is needed. But so far there is none.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think that the blockchain technology has already changed the financial industry as a lot of financial institutions are already looking into integrating the technology into their systems for faster and more efficient transactions. It is revolutionary and it is only a matter of time before the rest of the world catches up and realizes how important the blockchain technology is.
Activity: 112
Yes! Although it has already changed the financial structure, it will not be able to make countries worry about taxes.
Activity: 7
I think, that's very possible, Blockchain offers a solution to the many trust issues that befall the bank. With selective financial transparency, digital contracts, and irrevocable transactions, the Blockchain can be used as a foundation to restore trust and agreement. In the future, the main banks supporting Blockchain can help restore integrity and trust in financial institutions.
Activity: 70
Blockchain is indeed a truly amazing piece of technology that can be used in practically every field and industry. It is nearly possible that blockchain can change the financial industry in the world, blockchain is still in its early stages of development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Yes, not only change the banking system, but they also contribute to other business services. In my opinion blockchain is quite popular and useful, the world is gradually entering this technology.
Activity: 33
For sure its just beginning
Activity: 27
It will change not only economy, it will change a lot of things in the whole world.
Activity: 151
Block chain technology has changed the way many industries operate, including the financial sector, which is a step forward and nothing can stop it from entering.
copper member
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Yeah, Blockchain technology is really good and using it many startups solving real problems. Although Blockchain technology can't oust financial intermediaries as such or replace the existing system, we are convinced that its influence will dramatically reshape the entire industry, fostering a more open and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Activity: 182
The blockchain is resistant to modification of data. Its decentralized nature makes it more reliable and transparent and easy to use for everyone. Soon it will change financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: