Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Blockchain help eliminate the basic problems in the world? - page 2. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Blockchain can only help people if they join signature campaigns or invest with bitcoin helps them in their financial but nit totally solve poverty and hunger because only those people who have the knowledge about cryptocurrency is earning so the government should be the one responsible in solving these problems.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Poverty, legal identity etc. are major concerns in the third-world countries. Data says one-third of children in the world still lack legal identity (sourced from Informationweek). Poverty and lack of food still kill thousands of people. Can Blockchain put an end to all this?
For some people, YES it can, but not for everybody. Just like in the office where you’re working, it’s not everyone that gets promoted, so when it comes to Bitcoin not everyone would be so lucky. Thank God I’m lucky though. But as usual you have to be hardworking for something good to come your way, and not only by being hard working, you need to be smart and try to be at the right place by the right time. Working hard and not thinking smart is a waste of one’s time, seriously.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I believed that the blockchain technology that we have in these cryptocurrencies are the key to solve the current basic or common problems that we have in this world because they are really making this cryptocurrencies because they know that there is something to fix and if just the countries will adapt the cryptocurrencies then it will slowly help the country to have a better state.
Activity: 352
Poverty, legal identity etc. are major concerns in the third-world countries. Data says one-third of children in the world still lack legal identity (sourced from Informationweek). Poverty and lack of food still kill thousands of people. Can Blockchain put an end to all this?
Blockchain is not a magic wand that we can wave to eliminate these basic, yet persistent problems. Poverty, for example, is a product of many factors like lack of education and unpleasant environment. Blockchain must first eliminate this factors to finally erase poverty--I don't see that happening.
Well this is even non sense to get this thing. How block chain can directly eliminate poverty from our societies. This sent the duty of block chain to get things better for society. It is just a method of payment or you can say an earning source as well. But that doesn’t have any directly link to elimination of such big dilemma of society. This may help to reduce things but not fully capable to eliminate it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Blockchain is a great technology which can give us security to store our data in secure format and I think there is no way to intrude the blockchain technology details from some other people with out the appropriate details.But is this change any basic problem of world? like can save the people from unemplyment or can fulfil the food requirements of poor people. Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
I don’t think that blockchain can solve the problems of ecology for example, or poverty (villages  in some African regions still don’t have electricity or water supply). Someone quoted here that cryptocurrencies can help people live better!?!! What??? If they find electricity, then a computer, then internet and then online shop, then  order bread and fresh water and then pay with crypto, that would be a pure magic

But without exaggeration or sarcasm, yes, blockchain  can be a massive tool in solving other global issues.

Activity: 336

In my own opinion, yes it can, if most of the government will just allow people to use cryptocurrency on their country then people can live a very wealthy life just the same as japan today.
Activity: 602

If government using blockchain, government can save a lot cost and save a lot budget. That saving can used for poverty program and increasing quality of life on that poor peoples.
Blockchain is very usefull in any purpose and i am believe with eficient technology like blockchain, government can make budget more eficient and spending more money for peoples
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I do not understand why blocking technology is not widely used.  How would she simplify the work.

Probably because you don't understand what the blockchain technology is...
Oh, wait, you were talking about the "blocking" technology, sorry but this is bitcointalk not facebook.

Blockchain is able to bring decnetralized to the community, which soon can be converted for bringing the power back to the people.
Nowdays, big companies are able to control the people with monopoly, they are able to control one section that usually causes the poor people to pay huge amounts of money just because they don't have any other place to get this specific service from.

Bitcoin is going to save a lot of money to the community and is going to save it from big companies and organizations that are just trying to use and hurt the community and make money on our back.

Yeah, and how is this decentralized bs going to save you from a company that holds a monopoly?
Is the community with only with the help of the blockchain going to be able to produce a car, to refine oil or to create an internet service?
Or is the blockchain going to transform all the people there in scientist and by tomorrow you can develop your own seeds and say fu to Monsanto?  Grin

I don’t know about the basic problems but I am sure that blockchain technology will help people to solve their financial problems.

Yeah, I'm getting this confirmation like every damn day.
For like 99% of the people here the blockchain means free money for every.....

The only thing that the blockchain is doing right now is disrupting education, screw education, the blockchain will give me money, this is the new trend around here.

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I don’t think, that Blockchain can solve the global problem of poverty, because it is not so easy. It depends on us, if we would not help and share with those people, not any blockchain will help us.

I don’t know about the basic problems but I am sure that blockchain technology will help people to solve their financial problems. It is a fact that it is not easy but with the passage of time when people know the use of blockchain technology, they will create ease for themselves. The future is that of blockchain technology and the people will use it like cellular phones.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I do not understand why blocking technology is not widely used.  How would she simplify the work.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
We cannot just simply say blockchain will just totally eradicate every concern we have always had but it will surely disrupt a lot of things from the way they have been done over the years which would then make it easy for the economy to grow,.

But we have to understand that depends on adoption of it by any country, how things are still being done since things would still want to be in the centralized manner when it comes to government, so the only way out that I see is when decentralization just take the space but we all know that is one thing that is hard to see happen.

Blockchain alone cannot do any magic but human innovation and enhancement based on requirements may bring big revolutions in this world. We may expect big changes to happen on how people save and spend in coming days which may lead to further developments in other industries and sectors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The richest countries in the face of a small group of oligarchs rule the state and they are not interested in taking care of or financially support their people! How blockchain can help these people is hard to imagine. To make the rich richer and the poor poorer..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I dont think blockchain can help poverty, blockchain and  bitcoin were not created to solve poverty problem, but bitcoin could prevent and save people from poverty, but I think blockchain can solve a lot of legal identity, some countries already used blockchain technology to solve land owning problem, and in the future blockchain will help to solve more problem
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I really wonder on how can blockchain can help. At some point it may decrease but not eliminate poverty as we all know not all prople in these countries have an access to internet. It may give opportunities to some people.

What I'm thinking is that it may help people manage their time and financials. Time - with the help of blockchain we can easily manage to pay bills make to transactions, send money easily etc. Financials, what I mean to that is that not all of us even in U.S are unbanked and because of blockchain it will give us the power to be self banked and easily manage our money.

There are many arguments and opinions that we have on my mind but these are my share to you folks.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
What problem do you mean because here in the world a lot of problems and I think Blockchain will solve the problem in some areas but will not fix the problem as a whole, Blockchain is not a technology that can quickly fix all the problems there must be a stage that must be developed in time not a bit, is not a way out if problems can be solved only with money but must also be filled with more important terms than that, the problem will always exist in every economy that exists today, the great man is very indifferent in the condition of the disadvantaged population, the game always there.

Blockchain system can help people directly...It is a system or program to reduce the intermediaries and secure the data on file. Blockchain can not produce money for this people,  it can, some how protect the identity of the people on record. Recording one individual is done manually globally, then maybe if you have a better idea, you can always talk to the government people or any company for you better suggestion.
Activity: 434
No, there is never going to be an end to anything like that, bitcoin will just offer a better environment for the economy to flourish that is all, but there is still going to be income inequality and poverty all over the world, you must understand that there is not an easy solution to those problems because if there was then we would have solved those issues centuries ago.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Blockchain is able to bring decnetralized to the community, which soon can be converted for bringing the power back to the people.
Nowdays, big companies are able to control the people with monopoly, they are able to control one section that usually causes the poor people to pay huge amounts of money just because they don't have any other place to get this specific service from.

Bitcoin is going to save a lot of money to the community and is going to save it from big companies and organizations that are just trying to use and hurt the community and make money on our back.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
in my opinion this kind of problems don`t require a new technology but a change in the social behavior of people. As soon as we control greed and make empathy as a huge community those problems would be nothing.
Blockchain technology is very effective and powerful in managing financial and monetary systems. The application of blockchain technology in internet-based workflows is wonderful, which I think countries in the world should apply to their country's management systems.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I don't think so, blockchain technology can't put an end to these problems. Blockchain technology has been here for almost a decade and it does not affect the poorest of the people in the world. This technology had only made the rich, richer the way i see it. They all have the resources to manipulate things they want.
It will not. Some will still be poor, some will end up rich and the rich will still get richer.

What blockchain technology will do is to bring some advancement, cut out the third party stuffs, and probably help some people who are smart to find a way to adapt the technology like some companies are now doing, which I believe will help change some things but when it comes to government rule, centralization will still be the norm of the day whether blockchain is adopted or not, and we all know what that means and the only way is for each individual to break out from those shackles by themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: