Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 16. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:08:47 AM
Cryptography will enter the work of modern banks as an innovation in 2019. When will cryptography replace banks completely? It is difficult for me to answer this question unequivocally.
Activity: 448
November 03, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
Blockchain is a technology that can be adopted by banks, but the blockchain itself can not replace the Bank.Blockchain is characterized by risks,but has fast transactions, I think that banks will soon find the use of this technology.
Activity: 157
November 03, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
It seems to me that sooner or later it will happen. After all, people who have their own business Empire try as much as possible to replace people with robots and computers. After all, from this they will receive more profit
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 10:50:58 AM
Yeah i think about it. 2 days ago i went to bank and i waited 45 minutes to taking some cash from my bank account that is big pain and big shame. İn 2018 year we are still waiting in banks and we are still paying huge fees and we still have to wait too many long time to doing international transactions. Banking system is really bad and old. Blockchain will solve everything.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
With adequate processing power and network bandwidth, I think that it's possible for blockhain to someday replace banking. In fact, I even think that someday, cash will be completely obsolete leaving only digital currencies to remain. Blockchain makes lives easier a hundred folds and humans always go for the easier route. However, it may probably take another decade or so for that to happen.

Blockchain is one of the competitors of banks. Banks are attracted by the transparency of operations that all participants can watch. I think that the blockchain will not replace the banks, it will merge together with the banks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
Of course not. Blockchain will never replace the bank, but together they will exist. The bank is needed primarily for communication between people and the country, which will never switch to the blockchain system, this is a direct tax evasion, it will never be.
Activity: 244
November 03, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

For me, the blockchain at the moment is a very distant technology that can not yet be introduced into our lives. This is too new and advanced technology for our world. We have not everywhere you can pay by card, of which the blockchain can be discussed
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
November 03, 2018, 01:22:58 AM
the issue is that a lot of major banks are developing their own blockchain solutions as well, or partnering with key blockchain projects, in integration with their current ops...so how the entire ecosystem will change is a complex and constantly evolving question...
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 03, 2018, 01:17:09 AM
Blockchain is a technology which act as an open ledger for all transaction that occur within two party by using node to generate the new block, which I think has nothing to do with bank replacement or you mean to say cryptocurrency which we see as new digital money cause cryptocurrency use blockchain and they are two different thing too , so bank also need to advance by using blockchain in keeping their record to be decentralized .
Activity: 644
November 03, 2018, 12:57:26 AM
No, Blockchain cannot replace banks because banks will look for a way for them to stay. They can create their own blockchain to stay in the game. The good thing about blockchain today is that you can now choose whether to use the bank's blockchain or stay away from it.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 02, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
The blockchain can replace bank. Banks it is already last century. New era and new technologies. Very soon all of us will see.
Activity: 324
November 02, 2018, 05:19:47 PM
I don't think that it is possible but we will see what will happen in the future. I think that sometimes we don't expect this but it happens. To my mind, it is better to use bank for operations  we have used to and blockchain for something new
Activity: 266
November 02, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
Of course,not just as many banks began to release their tokens on the blockchain and platforms and applications,as they understand that if they remain in place,they will simply go into the shadows and the past,they will not be interesting to anyone,since there will be nothing new behind them,and intermediaries will leave in the blockchain at all, they will not
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 02, 2018, 04:36:48 PM
Right now, banks are not lagging behind and are completely immersed in the study and implementation of technology, a lot of news appears about it
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
November 02, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
In order for banks to maintain their place in the structure of the financial system, it is necessary to take proactive steps, introducing the Blockchain technology into their work. Then the banks will have a chance to survive.
Activity: 266
November 02, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
I certainly hardly doubt it, people use banks and will use them , but for me of course convenient blockchain , but in banks, too, there are pros and cons in both blockchain !
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
I think that it can. This is an ideal system when third parties and parties do not participate in it and you know that you will not be deceived about this. Yes, I think this is the perfect replacement for a bank
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 02, 2018, 06:29:57 AM
What I can think of is that in the future, albeit not in our futures, bank will be able to evolve into something that can be a fusion of blockchain technology and banking processes. New currencies and old currencies will be able to be traded on banks and there will be actual exchanges and not just on the internet.
aren't we now see as that? I have heard some State bank such as Singapore have already adopted the technology blockchain, and they themselves are already making their virtual currency. This is just the news I heard, for the truth I have not checked it. but from the news, it shows some banks already open with this technology. If my bank to replace us blockchain will still be difficult. There are some banks that couldn't be done by blockchain.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 06:29:10 AM
In my opinion it can't just for obvious reasons, not on our age for sure. Just look how many people know nothing about blockchain. It can happen only if banks will start use blokchain tecnologies, but it won't happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
With adequate processing power and network bandwidth, I think that it's possible for blockhain to someday replace banking. In fact, I even think that someday, cash will be completely obsolete leaving only digital currencies to remain. Blockchain makes lives easier a hundred folds and humans always go for the easier route. However, it may probably take another decade or so for that to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: