Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 15. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:03:43 PM
At present, the banking system cannot be replaced with cryptography. The banks have a familiar and understandable structure, a new cryptography system, incomprehensible and in many countries, an unaccepted system. Perhaps the banks will use the blockchain and the system to merge.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 04, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
Probably will not replace. Because banks are trying to adapt to blockchain technology and they will improve themselves in order not to lose control.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
I think that all banks will integrate blockchain in their work. I heard about plans of changing Swift by Ripple blockchain. It would be great.
Activity: 3
November 04, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
Interesting idea. I think yes, blockchain can replace a bank, but not totally, maybe blockchain can help a bank for more secure transaction.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
No. Blockchain is a technology while bank is an organization. They can't replace each others.
What the hell? Are you kidding?  Grin Blockchain was created to be an alternative for these institutions. As the new technology it should be much better in the modern world.
They are two different things and the organization can adopt Bitcoin one day. People don't know when they will use another Currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:53:51 PM
Nah, I don't think the Blockchain will ever replace banks because Government own the banks. In time the government will create their own blockchain and maintain it in their own way. 
chances are the bank will only use the Blockchain system. if to replace it, I think it's difficult, but if you talk about that possibility, then maybe that happens. But still I think it's more likely for banks to only use blockchain technology because it's difficult to change the things we usually use like banks.
Activity: 532
November 04, 2018, 02:35:23 PM
It's possible. And that would be great. But I think it can happen in the very distant future.
No it's not possible but Banks may adopt Blockchain technology in future because it is more reliable, secure and fast and in my opinion it will take years since not many people aware about this.
Activity: 144
November 04, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
the blockchain does not provide cash but banks can provide cash, between the blockchain and bank interconnections even though the function is the same for saving savings but the authority is very different. banks still have full power in mastering finance than blockchain
It could be somewhere in the near future whee banks incorporate Bitcoin into all of their payment systems.
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
Blockchain is a very interesting technology that is very open and transparent. I do not think that banks will be able to work on such a system.
Activity: 184
November 04, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
the blockchain does not provide cash but banks can provide cash, between the blockchain and bank interconnections even though the function is the same for saving savings but the authority is very different. banks still have full power in mastering finance than blockchain
Activity: 263
November 04, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
Nah, I don't think the Blockchain will ever replace banks because Government own the banks. In time the government will create their own blockchain and maintain it in their own way. 
copper member
Activity: 196
November 04, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
The answer is no,block chain technology can work parallel with banks. banking system has to be  adopt this technology in future. because both are different system that can be work together.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 04, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
i think it will not repace them but its a very good option beedide the normal (bank) payments.
I mostly prefer a blockchain based payment. But using booth currently .

regards
Activity: 322
November 04, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
I think that the banking system will be able to use blockchain technology for carrying out certain operations and storing data. This will be very positive for the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
Cryptography will enter the work of modern banks as an innovation in 2019. When will cryptography replace banks completely? It is difficult for me to answer this question unequivocally.
in the near future, cryptography may enter the banking sector, but I think it will not be able to completely replace it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
November 04, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
maybe in 2050, but beofre that it is not easy, first people must get higher ranks in the evolution and then bank owners who control the world must let this or who knows, world may change.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
It's possible. And that would be great. But I think it can happen in the very distant future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
No. Blockchain is a technology while bank is an organization. They can't replace each others.
What the hell? Are you kidding?  Grin Blockchain was created to be an alternative for these institutions. As the new technology it should be much better in the modern world.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
November 04, 2018, 06:35:52 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
I think yes. Currently XRP is doing the job pretty well and it is replacing the bank. In future, when the crypto market grows stronger, surely its influence will be great to the world. Banks will be excluded from this world because now too many banks have defaulted. They can not manage finances. blockchain can do that.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
Last year, during the growth of the market, it seemed to us that the cryptocurrency would quickly penetrate into the sphere of payment solutions and replace all existing classical systems. But the situation this year has disappointed us because even despite the adoption of futures, most experts are distrustful of the cryptocurrency. I think, it should take a few more years before the blockchain technology will become truly mass and bitcoin will become a digital analog of gold and will be accepted for payment absolutely anywhere. And now we just need to increase our investment and expect the arrival of a favorable moment.
Pages:
Jump to: