Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 36. (Read 4177 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 08:48:45 AM
It's will be a good thing I guess but will it happen??, I don't think so! And if it will, it will take a while to get it done because some people are out there that still don't know about the Cryptocurrency and how things are done in the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
It is very important decentralization when no one can block your transfer and money. During a sanction or financial crisis, a cryptocurrency can serve as a good source of saving and multiplying funds. Cryptocurrency was born after the crisis in 2009 and never experienced it, and we will see its resilience for several years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
I think that the blockchain will not replace the Bank but will help it to function at a higher level. The technology has great prospects in development !
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
Yes, there are a lot of coins created at the moment, thats goal is to replace the traditional banks. Blockchain has a huge perspective and I believe that blockchain will do it. We just need more working products and a new wave of fresh investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
Can. This system has great potential. This is the technology of the future. We are developing, and this system is proof. But it will not happen instantly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
This question is incorrect. Blockchain is just a technology that can be used by someone, it can not do anything itself  Grin. But banks may well use the blockchain, this is not surprising. By the way, blockchain != cryptocurrency, these are completely different concepts. Just a decentralized registry, no magic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
I think that everything is possible. we never know what may happen next. To my mind, the blockchain technology is the best one we need to learn more about now because it will be more popular with time
I believe that Blockchain technology will soon be accepted in many large countries and maybe we will see more in our daily lives. I personally have great confidence in this technology because Blockchain has many special features that banks can not get

If this happen then it will be a great invention of a human as digital currency will work on the globe. Government need to involve in this as this blockchain technology is a unique development. People's choice will always make a stuff popular. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 06, 2018, 08:20:42 AM
I think that everything is possible. we never know what may happen next. To my mind, the blockchain technology is the best one we need to learn more about now because it will be more popular with time
I believe that Blockchain technology will soon be accepted in many large countries and maybe we will see more in our daily lives. I personally have great confidence in this technology because Blockchain has many special features that banks can not get
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 08:17:04 AM
No. Blockchain is a technology while bank is an organization. They can't replace each others.
Your opinion is correct and I will appreciate it.
The Bank remains a centralized Bank and Blockchain is a network that continues to grow without stopping as long as there are miners.

The bank is centralized and it is still used by the state government.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
Activity: 406
September 21, 2018, 04:10:49 PM
I think that it will not happen very very soon. Now this seems unlikely. Banks still have very strong positions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
Obviously it's just impossible in this age my friend , just think about people who doesn't know nothing about crypto and blockchain. Crypto needs much more develop, first of all crypto need replace cash money, but we wont see this probably.

Even though that blockchain  might not completely replace banks, it will no doubt have big effect on the banking industry.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 03:55:47 PM
I really want that in the future the crypto currency will replace many necessary operations. But I think that people are not yet ready for such global changes. But time will pass and show. What will actually be useful.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
Saying blockchain will replace banks is like saying a technology will replace an institution. Blockchain technology is one of the most disruptive as we all know, but it can't replace banks. Hope that helps. 
Activity: 319
September 21, 2018, 03:39:37 PM
I think blockchain is one of the best ways to ensure global security and independence. If the same trend continues, then the blockchain will really be able to move banks from their rightful place and then there will be the largest coup in the world economy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
Whether we want to believe it or not, there will always be fiat and banks. The whole universe won't adopt cryptocurrency and we still need to transact with them.
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
Despite the success of bitcoin, many other crypto currencies expect the same collapse, but those currencies that survive will grow strongly in price.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
Well not really sure but yes to some extent it can replace bank. Blockchains are really in the trend nowadays. There are a lot of coins using blockchain technology. ParagonCoin is one of them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 20, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
No, I don't think we'll be able to get rid of the banks completely in the near future. This is the task of the next generations - our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Now we can transfer banks to the blockchain. The difference will not be great, but it will be the beginning of a great way.
Activity: 546
September 20, 2018, 05:22:18 AM
Your question is certainly not for today! If you're asking what will happen in the future, there will be a blockchain solution for not only banking but many sectors.
Pages:
Jump to: