Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 39. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:56:36 AM
If you ask whether in the near future whether banks will use blockchain technology, maybe, there is a high probability but of course, everything must be arranged first. Banks are far different from blockchain, banks are institutions while blockchain is technology,
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
September 18, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
Wll, partially yes. Have you heard about Money token, Nexo, Credits, DCC. All of them will create financial institute and some of them are giving out loans for collateral. I would consider it as a step forward to replace banks. But I think banks will use blockchain as well
They will be considered as competitor if you are only highlighting their loan for collateral.
The banks are hard to replace as it can adopt blockchain alone.
You can't exterminate a system that's being adopted by most of the people in the community.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:46:32 AM
Ehh, it's this mentality that we can replace anything with a blockchain. I think that robots and protocols will never completely replace humans, there's always some abstract thinking involved,
especially when it comes to finances, let's not forget that.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
September 18, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
Right now, blockchain technology is engaged in this.she is breaks the old paradigm of the financial world. Whether it will turn out or not is a big question Huh
Activity: 22
September 18, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
Sooner or later, blockchains will be a means of exchange all around the world.. Banks would surely have to deal in blockchains to enhabce transactions
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 18, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
no, blockchain is not the same as banks which is responsible for holding any amount of money for you, blockchain is a technology that is being use to record all the transactions all over the crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
September 18, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

Banks are far different from blockchain, banks are an institution while blockchain is a technology, you're asking the wrong questions here. If you ask if whether in the near future if banks would use blockchain tech, maybe, there's a high possibility but of course, everything has to be regulated first.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
no , blockchain cant replace bank. you cant save your money on blockchain. You cant transfer money to people who dont know blockchain.
blockchain cannot replace banks but banks can use blockchain technology

until now blockchain has not been able to replace the bank, and I don't think it will be replaced. so the bank is monitored by the government, and the blockchain won't be able to get on the beach. then the bank will remain heavy at any time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
Of course, it must be admitted that bank transactions will continue to increase and this will make transactions very slow and require very high costs, the presence of blockchain has been recognized by various experts to be the most appropriate solution because it is faster and cheaper.
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
no , blockchain cant replace bank. you cant save your money on blockchain. You cant transfer money to people who dont know blockchain.
blockchain cannot replace banks but banks can use blockchain technology
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
Most likely, banks will use blockchain in the future to carry out transactions, but the technology itself will not be able to replace the bank.
Activity: 15
September 18, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
I think it can't replace any banks till this sytem won't be able to rule the world in my opinion, because banks are everywhere, and they're working with government machine much more closer than blockchain
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 18, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
There is a big possibility that blockchain can replace banks. But that may be happen in the next year or maybe century, since blockchain market today is in crisis. Banks needs a stable currency and that needs the blockchain to develop. 
Where is the possibility mate ? This is a technology and not like it will just start displacing banks since banks themselves as time goes on will end up finding a good use of the blockchain technology itself. The issue here is that a lot of people certainly do not understand what blockchain technology means exactly which is why they keep saying it can replace banks.

It will only change the way we spend, banks will always have a way to function with or without blockchain technology and as it is, I believe they will tend towards adopting the technology itself. Moreover, just like a lot of people have said, this is something that is not even worth debating in the first place because there is no way blockchain in itself disengage banking system from being operational.

Banks will still be able to find a way to adopt the usage of blockchain technology, find easier ways to do things and then we will see them still kicking well and fine. People should tend to discard their dreams about banks going into extinction in the long run because it won’t happen.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 17, 2018, 07:37:10 PM
impossible for blockchain to replace banks, its because banks are institution why blockchain is a system.

Blockchain is good technology but bank need recommendation and protection to use it because all financial instrument already there. Maybe someday it will but not for now.

Exactly, and actually banks can adopt blockchain technology that makes them more competitive in the future. We still need banks, so that we can securely put our big money because cryptomarket are still not safe and rich people will not take the risk of putting their money in cryptomarket without having any assurance of security.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
Wll, partially yes. Have you heard about Money token, Nexo, Credits, DCC. All of them will create financial institute and some of them are giving out loans for collateral. I would consider it as a step forward to replace banks. But I think banks will use blockchain as well
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
More and more banks realize  the benefits of blockchain technology . Large banks are conducting tests of decentralized
asset technology and implementing blockchain in their business processes. They are investing in projects that are developing blockchain-based solutions. So banks are already joining and using this new technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
impossible for blockchain to replace banks, its because banks are institution why blockchain is a system.

Blockchain is good technology but bank need recommendation and protection to use it because all financial instrument already there. Maybe someday it will but not for now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
September 17, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
Blockchain can be a platform technology. I think it can take many years - perhaps decades - to develop, standardize, and integrate with the architecture of the Internet and the financial system. It will need to be accelerated, made more efficient and reduce operating costs. However, it is likely that eventually, it will become a fundamental change in commercial activity.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 17, 2018, 12:51:25 PM
Theres no replacing that will happen because banks now are starting to adapt blockchain to their systems and its obvious that they are learning the lessons that they will be leaving behin if they continue to denied the reality that cryptocurrency is the new era of money investing and they need to take it or they’ll be gone

Bankers are smart and all they need is money,to profit and what ever it takes still the objective of gaining is their priorities so now blockchain has been entering their technology and ofcourse all the technology behind the cryptocurrencies,congratulations to all of us because this is the innovation of virtual currencies
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be created to replace current bank system. But I think still people are not ready to use this technology. Many of them do not know more. For example that payments are not reversal or their funds are not  insured.
but if I think even though people already know about the bank blockchain system it will not be replaced because in the blockchain system there is no such thing as insurance losing money
Pages:
Jump to: