Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins? - page 6. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 941
Merit: 100
We cannot know whether the bitcoin can reach high numbers like that. but nothing is impossible. We are seeing for yourself how rising bitcoin on last year is also very surprising a lot of people, it makes all those things certainly might happen. If a bitcoin can achieve highest value anymore, I guess altcoin will also experience an increase in the market, we just wait.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Bitcoin will not reach 12,000$ at the end of this month. Judging from the indicators for the last year, growth is to be expected, but it is impossible to say something specifically, because during the same year everything can change.
It is difficult to reach this price because the world trade war has yet to end and this affects the entire Crypotcurrency market. I think it will take a few years to hope for this as people are feeling disappointed about the value of Bitcoin and if the price increases then Bitcoin will reach $ 8000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
I think that At the end of this month, the Ethereum cryptocurrency will not be able to reach such an amount. My opinion is that only in a couple of years.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will not reach 12,000$ at the end of this month. Judging from the indicators for the last year, growth is to be expected, but it is impossible to say something specifically, because during the same year everything can change.
Activity: 56
It is possible that we will see such a price by the end of this year. I think that this is a fair price for this coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't think BTC is going to reach $12K this year. It was a pump and dump scheme. BTC is only used by speculators.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
From my point of view, the value of Bitcoin will not rise to$ 12,000 by the end of this month, as it now costs less than$ 7000, and in 2018, after a large rise, the cost of this crypto currency began to decline.
Activity: 39
In my opinion, there will be no such rise. I think that now in September the price will reach  9000$ approximately ,and then will go down. In 2019 a maximum of 5000$ it will cost.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Bitcoin hitting $12.000 is so possibly to happen, I believe once there are some new money entering into the market it will bounce up more than $12.000, there by giving altcoins also a bull run
Activity: 56
Yes, it is possible that bitcoin, at the end of this month will cost 12000$. But this is an unlikely scenario. Most likely, it will reach this figure by the end of this year, or at least in the first quarter of next year.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
No, I think there is a great chance that it will be rejected at the 7,200 USd resistance and retrace to 6k USD or so before we see more moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes, it is possible for BTC to reach 12K$. But i don't know when. A big announcement can make it happen.

I am absolutely sure that Bitcoin will cost 12 thousand in several months. Therefore, I am not going to exchange it or sell it - just waiting for the better times.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
As for Bitcoin, I can say one thing – more than$ 10,000 before the end of this year will not cost. You may think that this is a strong statement, but it is purely my opinion and no one obliges you to share it. To be more precise, the cost by the end of this month will not be more than 7000$.
More than 10k for the next year consider it will be listed on the nasdaq and i hope that this rumor will be a true story in the future. The price of bitcoin will be stable until we will meed another bitcoin ETF deadline on 30 september. Prepare yourself for another rocket in the future. We must be patience for that.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
All predictions can't be true and which we cannot able to guess what is the price of bitcoin is going to be. My prediction for bitcoin above $10k by the end of the year and this might be more or less with my prediction.
Activity: 47
As for Bitcoin, I can say one thing – more than$ 10,000 before the end of this year will not cost. You may think that this is a strong statement, but it is purely my opinion and no one obliges you to share it. To be more precise, the cost by the end of this month will not be more than 7000$.
Activity: 78
Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
According to present Market Status $12K is highly possible and its just lower than the previous forecast of $20K in december lets hope that all this positive speculation will realized for the benefits of entire crypto market.
Activity: 66
BTC is too volatile and can reach triple digits in hours and crash down in seconds... Alts generally tends to be even more volatile when BTC is going up and down so fast
Activity: 924
Merit: 511

Infact BTC could have reached $12k even passed $50k but the reason i could  regard as possible
to what causes BTC stuck in between $6-$7k is that our movement to altcoins is much more than towards Bitcoin.
We all should support and keeo buying Bitcoin to see it on peak
Activity: 98
Bitcoin can reach $ 12,000. I believe that could happen and the market will once again make us more profitable from investing as well as holding them further. Bitcoin will make many investors It's more exciting and interesting
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
We need a little hype to see btc 12k at the end of september. The market seems recovering now and I believe we will take a step into bull market sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: